Recipe: Fried Yam And One Man Thousand
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- Suya Pepper
- Habanero Peppers
- Lemon/ Lime
- 2 cups of Vegetable Oil
- Magi cube
- One Man Thousand Fish
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make a delicious Fried Yam with One man thousand:
PREPARATIONS (Fried Yam):
- Cut yam into 1.5-inch discs.
- Remove skin off of yam.
- Chop yam to desirable size.
- Wash chopped yam, then place in a bowl of cool salted water and set aside.
- Heat frying pan on medium high.
- Once the frying pan is hot, add oil.
- Once oil is hot add yams to frying pan. Fry yam until they are a light golden brown.
- When the yam is ready set aside to cool
To blender add 1 chopped tomato, onions, habanero peppers, one teaspoon of chopped ginger, juice of half a lime, half a magi cube, and half a teaspoon of salt.
Add your yam chips to the plate, followed by the One-man Thousand fish and pepper. Garnish with Suya Pepper and Lettuce.
SERVE & ENJOY!