Sobolo + Mint.
- Take pot fill it with 1 litre of water, place on stove then set it to boil.
- In a bowl add dried Hibiscus flowers.
- Add hot water to the flowers and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Next add Chopped fresh ginger and cloves to the pot, and let mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Take Strainer and strain the juice made from the flowers, ginger and cloves.
- Add brown sugar to the juice and stir.
- Chill juice in fridge for an hour
- Squeeze 2 limes in shallow bowl. Dip rim of glass in lime juice, then in brown sugar.
- To the glass add mulberries, chopped lime and ice.
- Pour sobolo into glass and garnish with lime.