Actor, Kojo Nkansah, popularly known as Liwin[Gammiieee] says he is not bothered by public comments that say he is probably the ugliest actor in Ghana.
“Anybody who complains that I’m not handsome enough for movies doesn’t know the meaning of handsome,” he says.
According to the 24 year- old actor, he had received several comments from the public that he is ugly and he shouldn’t be used in movies since he scares people away.
“Handsomeness to me is determined by a person’s eyes. I have the sexiest eyeballs that any movie actor can have and that makes me unique. Almost on a daily basis, I get admirers, mostly ladies, who tell me that I’m handsome, so I don’t know what those people are talking about”, Liwin told Showbiz last Friday
Know for movies like Azonto Ghost, Mogya Kronkron, Sika Kasa, Bonsam Bofo, Obaa Nti and Agye Nyame Bamu, Liwin said if he had given in to uncomplimentary comments, he wouldn’t have probably got to where he is now.
“I almost wept when a very pretty lady met me the other day and said, you are not bad so why do people keep insulting you that you are ugly?’.After she left I almost wept,” Liwin said laughing.
Contrary to the early 40s age that many people give him, Liwin disclosed to Showbiz that he is only 24 years old.
“I really don’t know why people think I am so old. I am just 24 years and very proud of my age. My age is something I wouldn’t tell lies about for anything,” the young man said.
Asked about his relationship with women, Liwin, who was born to Mr. Kojo Nkansah and Miss Adwoa Offei said he keeps running away from women just to focus on his career. “
If I were a player or womanizer, I would probably have had close to seven children since a lot of girls want to date me but I tell them that I am engaged.”
Talking about how he came by the name Liwin, Kojo Nkansah said he and American rapper Lil Wayne look very much alike.
“I say this all the time but people think I am kidding, Lil Wayne and I have the same eye balls and the same height and body size. I know I look exactly like him that is the reason I chose the name but the spelling of my name Liwin is different from his Lil Wayne.
He is of the belief that in five years time,he would become the biggest actor in Africa and beyond. He says he’s been in the movie industry for a long time but he thinks it’s now his time to shine.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- So Hilarious: Crazy S*x Video of a Young Couple Surfaces on Social (WATCH)
- Big and Fresh Boobs: Beautiful Ghanaian Girl Wrecks Internet with Private Photos
- Rashida Black Beauty Takes Home The Prize For Viral Video Of The Year – ALL The Winners From The Jigwe Awards 2016 HERE
- Furious A Plus Tears Into Kwahu NPP Victory Jam Ft Shatta Wale And Other Artists – People Voted For Jobs, Not Jams! (WATCH VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Hot Girl Shows Off Her S*xy Body by Twerking Seductively on Tape
- “Go and Buy From Mahama” – Read REPORT Of How An East Legon Filling Station Refused To Sell Fuel To Actor John Dumelo
- Meet the Beautiful Ghanaian Thief: How Martha Amakye-A Stanbic Bank Award Winning Female Employee Swindled Customers Out of Large Amounts of Cash
- BREAKING: Gambia’s President-elect Adama Barrow Has Been Killed
- Learn How To Seduce Your Man – With Bibi Bright And Akumaa Mama Zimbi (VIDEO)
- OMG! Hot Girls Attract Attention By Twerking Sexily While Washing Car (Video)
- WATCH: Christabel Ekeh Wows Fans As She Uploads Twerking VIDEO In Very SKIMPY Skirt
- Ghanaians Are Hypocrites For Hailing Rashida The Black Beauty – Afia Schwarzenegger Claims, Proving Her Massive Hypocrisy
- VIDEO: Rashida Black Beauty Gives All The Background To Her Doomed Relationship With Kushman In This Interview
- Help! Who Can Pull Off My Cloths and Bath Me - Cossy Orjiakor Says She's Dirty & Horny (Video)
- Married Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Topless. AGAIN!
- World's Most Identical Twins Sisters Who Share a Boyfriend Now Set To Marry Him (Photos)
- PHOTOS: Kenpong Survives Ghastly Accident Which Mangles His $50,000 BMW
- Rumoured Tyga And Kylie Jenner S*x Tape Hits The Internet (AGAIN)
- Here Are The 26 Owusu Bempah Prophecies That Have Got Ghanaians Fuming With Anger
- Prostitute Fights for Her Life After Glass Table She was Having S*x on Broke Leaving Her Badly Cut (PHOTOS)
- Married Woman In S*x Scandal
- Rex Omar Has Just Said Something About Akufo-Addo And It's Not Nice
- Curvy Video Vixen Goes 'N*ked' to Promote Herself on Social Media (Photos)
- NPP Drags Mahama To Court For Appointing CHRAJ And NCCE Bosses With Less Than Three Weeks Left In Office
- LOL! Couple Releases Crazily S*xy Pre-Wedding Pictures
- WATCH VIDEO: Turkish Police Officer Assassinates Russian Ambassador
- AUDIO: How Martha Amakye Scammed Me Out of 10,000 GHS I Invested Into A Stanbic Bank’s Investment Package - A Victim Tells Her Heartbreaking Story
- Supreme Court is Considering Suits Brought Before It to Re-arrest ‘Montie 3’
- 11 Quotes From President Nana Akufo-Addo’s Inaugural Speech That Will Make You Believe In Ghana Again
- VIDEO: Check Out Akrobeto And Funny Face Reading Out The News On UTV
- VIDEO: Check Out President Mahama’s Scintillating Dance Moves On Display At Ovation’s Carol Service In Nigeria
- Katelyn Nicole Davis suicide video is going viral - and cops are powerless to stop it
- Online Trolls Once Dissed This Girl For Dating A ‘Black Beauty’ – But She Continues To Defy Them By Posting Loved Up Pics
- Diamond Appiah Piles More Misery On Mzbel – Mocks Her On Social Media For Crying
- BUSTED! Adulterous Kenyan Couple Gets Stuck During S*x (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: DKB Reacts to Fake “Plastic Cindy Rice” Video Online
- ‘Your Wife Wants To F*ck M3nsa’ – Wanlov Lays Out D-Black’s Dirty Laundry In Diss Track ‘Ah Well’ – LISTEN HERE
- 17 Lovely Photos Of President Mahama Taking Nana Addo On Flagstaff House Tour
- Gospel Musician, Bro. Sammy Threatened to Kill My Baby After Impregnating Me – UK-Based Ghanaian Singer Alleges
- Lordina Mahama Fingered In Corrupt COCOBOD Scheme By Assin Central MP Kennedy Agyepong
- After Performance At NDC’s Pre-Election Rally – Shatta Wale Tapped To Perform At NPP Victory Carnival And He Explains Why HERE
- “This Story Should Never Have Been Published In Its Original Form” – CNN Finally Apologises For Ghana Election Coverage Fiasco