Kojo Antwi after leaving school, started his Music career immediately by playing with Boomtalents. He was shortly after discovered and became the frontman of the then newly formed Classique Handels later Classique Vibes.
The authentic and energetic youth band, within a short period captured the ears and eyes of Ghanaians and the neighbouring West African countries.
The potential the band had and the early discovery by an international agent brought the band to Europe,where they performed with overwhelming success in several festivals in Denmark and Sweden alongside Reggae & African well known Stars. The band was confronted with popularity and immigration problems within a short period of time. This brought about the disintergration of this wonderful band.
Kojo after a short while went solo. His first solo album "All I need is you" became a chart buster in Ghana. It was been played anywhere music sounds in the country. This album gave him the encouragement to continue and to become what he is today. THE Nr. 1 MUSIC STAR OF GHANA SINCE 1989.
Today, Kojo´s popularity in Ghana cannot be described with words alone. Series of awards, Nr. 1 hits in any Music charts around the country with any album he releases, nonstop airplays, TV shows in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Togo, Senegal and U.T.N.A.,(United Television Network of Africa), tells how fast his career is gaining grounds to cover Africa as a whole. He was currently nominated for the African Musician of the year 1996 held in Juli in Johannesburg, South Africa, only to be beaten by Papa Wemba.
Kojo has already made tours in Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Senegal, he is currently on Tour in Ivory Coast till end of March, and Burkina Faso, playing only at State Halls and Stadiums for thousands of people. In Ghana any performance with the star gets sold-out.
He was invited direct from Ghana in ´93 as the aspiring star of Africa for the famous African Festival in Delft, Holland. He also passed through Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany and the U.K. performing upon the invitation of the African Societies thus making this tours more African than European.
It is time to get out from the national into the intercontinental market, the world should hear more about real live, love, happines, agony and poverty down in Africa.<< Kojo said.
Kojo plays Reggae with lots of African influences in the Lovers Rock style and Roots Reggae alongside authentic African songs. He sings in both English and vernacular. He has lady dancers, lady background singers and top Musicians who have worked with international Stars like Hugh Masekela and Miriam Makeba. He has a Master Saxophone player from Sierra Leone.
- So Hilarious: Crazy S*x Video of a Young Couple Surfaces on Social (WATCH)
- Big and Fresh Boobs: Beautiful Ghanaian Girl Wrecks Internet with Private Photos
- Rashida Black Beauty Takes Home The Prize For Viral Video Of The Year – ALL The Winners From The Jigwe Awards 2016 HERE
- VIDEO: Hot Girl Shows Off Her S*xy Body by Twerking Seductively on Tape
- Furious A Plus Tears Into Kwahu NPP Victory Jam Ft Shatta Wale And Other Artists – People Voted For Jobs, Not Jams! (WATCH VIDEO)
- Meet the Beautiful Ghanaian Thief: How Martha Amakye-A Stanbic Bank Award Winning Female Employee Swindled Customers Out of Large Amounts of Cash
- BREAKING: Gambia’s President-elect Adama Barrow Has Been Killed
- Learn How To Seduce Your Man – With Bibi Bright And Akumaa Mama Zimbi (VIDEO)
- OMG! Hot Girls Attract Attention By Twerking Sexily While Washing Car (Video)
- WATCH: Christabel Ekeh Wows Fans As She Uploads Twerking VIDEO In Very SKIMPY Skirt
- Ghanaians Are Hypocrites For Hailing Rashida The Black Beauty – Afia Schwarzenegger Claims, Proving Her Massive Hypocrisy
- VIDEO: Rashida Black Beauty Gives All The Background To Her Doomed Relationship With Kushman In This Interview
- Help! Who Can Pull Off My Cloths and Bath Me - Cossy Orjiakor Says She's Dirty & Horny (Video)
- Married Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Topless. AGAIN!
- World's Most Identical Twins Sisters Who Share a Boyfriend Now Set To Marry Him (Photos)
- Married Woman In S*x Scandal
- Prostitute Fights for Her Life After Glass Table She was Having S*x on Broke Leaving Her Badly Cut (PHOTOS)
- Rumoured Tyga And Kylie Jenner S*x Tape Hits The Internet (AGAIN)
- PHOTOS: Kenpong Survives Ghastly Accident Which Mangles His $50,000 BMW
- Here Are The 26 Owusu Bempah Prophecies That Have Got Ghanaians Fuming With Anger
- Supreme Court is Considering Suits Brought Before It to Re-arrest ‘Montie 3’
- Rex Omar Has Just Said Something About Akufo-Addo And It's Not Nice
- BUSTED! Adulterous Kenyan Couple Gets Stuck During S*x (VIDEO)
- Curvy Video Vixen Goes 'N*ked' to Promote Herself on Social Media (Photos)
- LOL! Couple Releases Crazily S*xy Pre-Wedding Pictures
- NPP Drags Mahama To Court For Appointing CHRAJ And NCCE Bosses With Less Than Three Weeks Left In Office
- WATCH VIDEO: Turkish Police Officer Assassinates Russian Ambassador
- 11 Quotes From President Nana Akufo-Addo’s Inaugural Speech That Will Make You Believe In Ghana Again
- AUDIO: How Martha Amakye Scammed Me Out of 10,000 GHS I Invested Into A Stanbic Bank’s Investment Package - A Victim Tells Her Heartbreaking Story
- VIDEO: Check Out Akrobeto And Funny Face Reading Out The News On UTV
- Lord Paper At It Again! – See N*de PHOTO of Himself and a Girl Lying in Bed
- 24 Amazing Photos Of Asantehemaa’s Funeral That Show The Rich Ashanti Culture
- Katelyn Nicole Davis suicide video is going viral - and cops are powerless to stop it
- Gospel Musician, Bro. Sammy Threatened to Kill My Baby After Impregnating Me – UK-Based Ghanaian Singer Alleges
- AFCON 2017: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside in Support of Ivory Coast (PHOTOS)
- Online Trolls Once Dissed This Girl For Dating A ‘Black Beauty’ – But She Continues To Defy Them By Posting Loved Up Pics
- ‘Your Wife Wants To F*ck M3nsa’ – Wanlov Lays Out D-Black’s Dirty Laundry In Diss Track ‘Ah Well’ – LISTEN HERE
- Diamond Appiah Piles More Misery On Mzbel – Mocks Her On Social Media For Crying
- 17 Lovely Photos Of President Mahama Taking Nana Addo On Flagstaff House Tour
- VIDEO: DKB Reacts to Fake “Plastic Cindy Rice” Video Online
- Lordina Mahama Fingered In Corrupt COCOBOD Scheme By Assin Central MP Kennedy Agyepong
- ‘I’m Here To F*ck Sh*t Up, Not To Be A Role Model’ – Princess Shyngle Speaks Her Mind And Here Are 5 Photos To Prove Her Point