Movies from Kumasi have come a long way and during this period, it has given Ghana not just the best, but some of the funniest actors.
Aside the good job that actors in the local movie industry mostly referred to as Kumawood are doing, due recognition is not given to them as compared to their colleagues in the glamor movie sector known as Ghallywood. What are some of them doing wrong that has brought about this treatment???
We all see things differently but you will agree with me that these actors are not fashionable. They do not impress as compared to their colleagues in the glamor movie sector whenever they step out. Aside showing up in public, their swag in photos they take do not impress and we hope it gets better, that’s the essence of this article. They should not ask how because there are fashion experts who can do justice to that for them.
Going trough some of the pictures actor Bil Asamoah posts on his social media pages especially Facebook and Instagram, we are tempted to say he has a bad fashion sense. As a public figure, it is not any picture that you should put out there for people to see. Some of his photoshoots will even discourage you. Bill please work on your fashion especially when you want to publish pictures on your social media pages because we cannot just take any picture – your fans are not just kids.
Kwaku Manu got all of us laughing when he appeared at last year’s Ghana Movie Awards wearing a Jalabiya with Airmax sneakers. I had never seen that kind of combination before until that 30th December when I saw Kwaku Manu wearing it. Aside that, Kwaku Manu seems to have that ‘I don’t care’ spirit, forgetting that he is a public figure and what he wears matter to people. Kwaku please sit up.
The least said about this actor, the better. Big Akwes has always gotten things wrong so much shouldn’t be said about him. Big Akwes, please sit up since you have decided to make your face known. You can no longer be wearing those things you used to wear when you were nobody, change things.
I’m tempted to think Akrobeto should be forgiven for his bad fashion sense because of his age but on second thought, Reggie Rockstone, Kofi Adjorlor and other celebs his age, are always on point with their fashion. Even his colleague in the same industry, Agya Koo mostly impresses with what he wears anytime he steps out.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- So Hilarious: Crazy S*x Video of a Young Couple Surfaces on Social (WATCH)
- Big and Fresh Boobs: Beautiful Ghanaian Girl Wrecks Internet with Private Photos
- Rashida Black Beauty Takes Home The Prize For Viral Video Of The Year – ALL The Winners From The Jigwe Awards 2016 HERE
- Furious A Plus Tears Into Kwahu NPP Victory Jam Ft Shatta Wale And Other Artists – People Voted For Jobs, Not Jams! (WATCH VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Hot Girl Shows Off Her S*xy Body by Twerking Seductively on Tape
- “Go and Buy From Mahama” – Read REPORT Of How An East Legon Filling Station Refused To Sell Fuel To Actor John Dumelo
- Meet the Beautiful Ghanaian Thief: How Martha Amakye-A Stanbic Bank Award Winning Female Employee Swindled Customers Out of Large Amounts of Cash
- BREAKING: Gambia’s President-elect Adama Barrow Has Been Killed
- Learn How To Seduce Your Man – With Bibi Bright And Akumaa Mama Zimbi (VIDEO)
- OMG! Hot Girls Attract Attention By Twerking Sexily While Washing Car (Video)
- WATCH: Christabel Ekeh Wows Fans As She Uploads Twerking VIDEO In Very SKIMPY Skirt
- Ghanaians Are Hypocrites For Hailing Rashida The Black Beauty – Afia Schwarzenegger Claims, Proving Her Massive Hypocrisy
- VIDEO: Rashida Black Beauty Gives All The Background To Her Doomed Relationship With Kushman In This Interview
- Help! Who Can Pull Off My Cloths and Bath Me - Cossy Orjiakor Says She's Dirty & Horny (Video)
- Married Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Topless. AGAIN!
- World's Most Identical Twins Sisters Who Share a Boyfriend Now Set To Marry Him (Photos)
- PHOTOS: Kenpong Survives Ghastly Accident Which Mangles His $50,000 BMW
- Prostitute Fights for Her Life After Glass Table She was Having S*x on Broke Leaving Her Badly Cut (PHOTOS)
- Rumoured Tyga And Kylie Jenner S*x Tape Hits The Internet (AGAIN)
- Here Are The 26 Owusu Bempah Prophecies That Have Got Ghanaians Fuming With Anger
- Married Woman In S*x Scandal
- Rex Omar Has Just Said Something About Akufo-Addo And It's Not Nice
- Supreme Court is Considering Suits Brought Before It to Re-arrest ‘Montie 3’
- Curvy Video Vixen Goes 'N*ked' to Promote Herself on Social Media (Photos)
- LOL! Couple Releases Crazily S*xy Pre-Wedding Pictures
- NPP Drags Mahama To Court For Appointing CHRAJ And NCCE Bosses With Less Than Three Weeks Left In Office
- WATCH VIDEO: Turkish Police Officer Assassinates Russian Ambassador
- AUDIO: How Martha Amakye Scammed Me Out of 10,000 GHS I Invested Into A Stanbic Bank’s Investment Package - A Victim Tells Her Heartbreaking Story
- 11 Quotes From President Nana Akufo-Addo’s Inaugural Speech That Will Make You Believe In Ghana Again
- VIDEO: Check Out Akrobeto And Funny Face Reading Out The News On UTV
- VIDEO: Check Out President Mahama’s Scintillating Dance Moves On Display At Ovation’s Carol Service In Nigeria
- BUSTED! Adulterous Kenyan Couple Gets Stuck During S*x (VIDEO)
- Katelyn Nicole Davis suicide video is going viral - and cops are powerless to stop it
- Online Trolls Once Dissed This Girl For Dating A ‘Black Beauty’ – But She Continues To Defy Them By Posting Loved Up Pics
- Diamond Appiah Piles More Misery On Mzbel – Mocks Her On Social Media For Crying
- Gospel Musician, Bro. Sammy Threatened to Kill My Baby After Impregnating Me – UK-Based Ghanaian Singer Alleges
- ‘Your Wife Wants To F*ck M3nsa’ – Wanlov Lays Out D-Black’s Dirty Laundry In Diss Track ‘Ah Well’ – LISTEN HERE
- VIDEO: DKB Reacts to Fake “Plastic Cindy Rice” Video Online
- 17 Lovely Photos Of President Mahama Taking Nana Addo On Flagstaff House Tour
- Lordina Mahama Fingered In Corrupt COCOBOD Scheme By Assin Central MP Kennedy Agyepong
- After Performance At NDC’s Pre-Election Rally – Shatta Wale Tapped To Perform At NPP Victory Carnival And He Explains Why HERE
- “This Story Should Never Have Been Published In Its Original Form” – CNN Finally Apologises For Ghana Election Coverage Fiasco