Everyone needs to relax. You will probably find a gazillion article online explaining why this is quite important. It is good to take time out to do fun things or take a vacation. In Ghana, there are abundant cool places you can visit and leave behind your busy schedule. Here are some of our favourite destinations
Aqua Safari – Ada
This is a place you can get totally soaked in the beauty of nature as you relax and unwind. Aqua Safari takes you away from the capital city of Accra and welcomes you to a luxurious resort in the coastal town of Ada Foah. The waterfront chalets are well positioned to offer guests a breathtaking view of the Volta River. It is the perfect destination for a getaway with your family and friends. Adventurous individuals can go jet skiing or cruise on the Volta River.
Lou Moon Lodge – Axim
Located in Axim, Lou Moon Lodge is within an expansive landmass featuring palm trees, forests and delightful beaches. The natural swimming pool is the perfect place to let your body cool off. You can enjoy a nature walk through the 24 acres of forest and jungle. Beyond just relaxing in the comfort of the lodge, guests can engage in fun activities such as playing beach volleyball, canoe trip to neighbouring village and kayaking.
Combining the serenity of the Volta Lake with carefully designed luxurious services, Royal Senchi is an ideal spot to de-stress and rejuvenate. The resort is strategically located on the bank of the Volta River ensuring the cool ambience. You can go for boat rides, kayaks and paddle boats on Volta Lake. The resort hotel also has a spa and fitness centre for proper stretching of the muscles and grooming.
Holy Trinity Spa – Sogakope
Regarded as the sanctuary for body, mind and spirit, Holy Trinity Spa & Health Farm is the haven for full wellness and relaxation in a scenic environment. The farm balances health, fitness and relaxation in delivering the best climate to reflect and renew your energy level. Holy Trinity Spa is located in Sogakope, a two hour drive from Accra, the capital city. They have a honeymoon package that is great for couples.
Stone Lodge – Akosombo
Another place you can experience the best of hospitality in an eco-friendly environment in Akosombo is Stone Lodge. The Lodge is designed to offer a unique traditional environment with modern facilities. You will enjoy the abundant greenery and the surrounding landscape dotted by hills and mountains. While these are great places to relax, if you are looking for cheaper options you can find and book affordable lodges in Ghana on Jovago.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- The NBA Will Now Sponsor A Junior Basketball League In Nairobi
- Christian Atsu assisted in Newcastle United 3-1 home loss to Fulham
- ‘Sakawa’ boys want me dead - Assembly member
- 3 Times Boko Haram Has Been Mentioned In Hollywood Movies
- Uber Kenya Increases Fare Prices After Driver Protests
- Osofo Kyiriabosom agrees to destroy Nana Agradaa’s shrine
- Recipe: Gari Soakings Deluxe
- Sale of MTN shares to Ghanaians takes off in 2017
- Police arrest NDC Jomoro Constituency Chairman
- Kellyanne Conway seen clad in a velvet cloak in her home
- Chelsea take on Tottenham in FA Cup semi-finals
- Recipe: Rice And Cabbage Stew
- Child prostitution on the rise in Tumu
- I’m Lucky To Be Nominated Deputy Reg Minister – Elizabeth Agyemang
- Kwabena Bomfeh sues AG over national cathedral
- What Is This Lady Wearing?
- Bournemouth 3-2 West Ham: Josh King goes from zero to hero
- Millwall keeper Archer talks facing old club Tottenham
- 11 Quotes From Asiedu Nketia That Will Crack You Up
- Millions brace for up to TWO FEET of snow in Northeast
- Two airlines cancel daily flights to Cuba
- IGP makes more changes in Police Service
- Did Man Utd man Ander Herrera deserve red card at Chelsea?
- 10 Interesting Facts About Legendary Footballer Joe Kadenge
- 3 'Anas Judges' sue Chief Justice over choice of lawyer
- 11 Things That Happen When You Are Addicted To A TV Series
- Everton 3-0 West Brom: Lukaku on target in easy home win
- Footage emerges of cop shooting man holding wallet
- Taxi driver, 30, commits suicide at Half Assini
- Lagos IGR Now Higher Than 33 States Put Together
- LOL! Who Or What Are They Selling?
- Apostle Suleman VS Stephanie: Why The Truth Matters
- Amanda Seyfried threatens legal action over leaked photos
- Take call for environmental protection seriously – Apaak
- PLAYBACK: NEWSFILE on JoyNews (11-3-2017)
- What Do You Think Of Male Doctor Doing Ladies Check Up?
- IFS cautions government over sustainability of free SHS policy
- Justice Dery, Logoh, challenge Chief Justice over choice of lawyer
- Expectations high for struggling city rivals in 'Mantse' derby
- Marwako assault: Slave-trade Arab mentality towards blacks still lingers
- Articulated truck crashes 12 vehicles at Accra New Town
- I don’t listen to Otabil, Owusu Bempeh & Prof. Martey’s Preaching - Yamin