Anti-Malaria Education Campaign Posters [Johns Hopkins, 2004]
Environmental Portraits in Cameroon [Exxon Mobil, 2004]
K'PALEZO 97 [Group exhibition, 1997]
The Art of African Fashion 
As contributing photographer
He may come across as a laid back person, but trust the anchor of the highly-rated and recognized peak time programme on Ghanaian television to deliver.
Eric Don-Arthur is the gentleman that keeps the lovers of ‘Sunrise’ glued to their TV sets with his confident and striking looks.
He is fluent and has a great command over the queen’s language, making him a delight to watch.
Eric, a mixed race born to a Ghanaian father and Russian mother in the late 1960s, is the new face of ‘The Challenge’.
He takes over from Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, who hosted the two previous editions of ‘The Challenge’.
For the next 13 weeks, Eric will be hosting ‘The Challenge’ season three.
Eric brings to ‘The Challenge’ not only his vast experience as an amazingly brainy television presenter, but a fresh breath of ingenuity.
Also, he brings a new direction to the competition; more intellect and solemnity on one side, and stimulating presenting antics on the other.
He was born and grew up in the largely populated Russian capital Moscow, where he had his pre-school education. The family relocated to Ghana after his dad, then an international student in Russia, obtained his PHD in architecture.
Young Don-Arthur was left to struggle with a cultural change, moving from a xenophobia country to a more hospitable one, and a change in his principal language from Russian to English.
‘‘I was very young then, about 8 years when we moved to Ghana. Everything was so new and the attitudes were different. Russians shy away from strangers and here I was in a place where people always want to get closer to you. But with time, I became more comfortable’’, Eric recounted.
At Achimota School, he exhibited intelligence, winning for himself a scholarship to study Industrial Mechanics in Austria. In pursuit of developing his artistic talents, Eric diverted from his specialized technical field, which saw him moving to London, where he partnered in a graphic design company in Covent Garden.
After three years, he returned to Ghana, where he expanded into advertising design, production, and specialized in photography. He worked with renowned designer St’Ossei and became a director of Silhouette, Ghana’s first model agency. Eric’s entry into TV was not a deliberate attempt, rather one he usually refers to as fortuitous.
‘‘I accompanied a friend to TV3 to audition. He gave up when we got there so I decided to give it a try. I was later called to host then prime-time entertainment show ‘Gold Blast. I did that until it was repackaged into Music Music when I voluntarily abandoned it due to personal reasons”.
‘‘For this year, you can call me the challenger as I bring to you an exciting series, ‘The Challenge’ season three,’’ Eric added.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- More Demands For Monthly Allowance....Hygiene School Traainees Join Fray
- Five-year-old 'marries love of her life' before surgery
- Russian powerlifter unveils photos of her physique
- The best exercises and nutrition to tone your tummy
- Tech: Elon Musk is lovesick and lonely after Amber Heard breakup, and doesn't know who to date next
- Strategy: 10 'bad' habits that are actually signs you're smarter than you think
- Relationships and Sex: The only 3 reasons you should ever get back together with an ex
- How TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me – Jim Iyke
- Trudy Ewurama — Nurse Fired For Facebook Live Loses All She Owns As Fire Guts Her House
- Secret passageway found under 1,000-year-old Mayan temple
- Woman wins £574,278.41 from £1 football accumulator bet
- Story of A World Cup Winner & Madrid Player Who Ended Up Cleaning Boots
- Watch A Nigerian Lady And Her White Lover Stealing Meat At A Party - Video
- 11 childhood photos of your favourite stars that will melt your hearts
- Neymar enjoys reunion with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez
- SAD NEWS... Former Black Stars Striker Junior Agogo Suffers Stroke, Struggles To Speak
- New Music: Deon Boakye & KinG Prinz – Babiaa Awu
- WhatsApp finally lets users UNSEND embarrassing messages
- Watch Video: Obinim burns ladies panties, brassieres as direction from God
- 16 pastors who could make a perfect government
- WNBA star Elena Delle Donne marries Amanda Clifton
- Sad News: This is what killed Soulama Abdoulaye
- Black Stars: Prophet Mensah Otabil accuses Samuel Inkoom of using Juju to destroy teammates
- Videos: Ghanaian Actress Strips Down in Tiny Thong
- My Rent Is Due In February But I Don’t Have Money To Pay — Bukom Banku
- Faye Mpaebo 2
- Three men that are richer than half the US population
- The rise and rise of China's 'groundscraper' hotel
- Toddlers joined at skull are separated after surgery
- Etire Nni Safoa 3
- Tips for Pregnant Women & Women Seeking to Get Pregnant
- KABA´s days at Techiman Senior High School
- Faye Mpaebo
- Chelsea welcome N'Golo Kante back to Cobham training
- OAU Female Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades
- Akoo Nana ARRESTED by Police after Obour and MUSIGA Rant (Video)
- Kidnappers, Cultists, Arrested By Police... Weapons, Money Recovered
- Egyptian cleric says men can marry their own daughters
- Tragic | Nigerian Man who Just Got His PhD from UK Killed as He Returned Home
- Military Coup: Robert Mugabe UNDER SIEGE
- "I've So Much Regrets After Bleaching My Skin" – Makeup Artist Counsels Ladies
- Obinim Again? Controversial Pastor Asks Congregation To Bring Used Panties, Brassieres To Church - Video