Recipe: Spicy Chicken Cubes
- 3 large Chicken breast
- Chicken fried coating
- Mixed herbs
- Vegetable season
- All-purpose seasoning
- Hot chilli powder
- Cock tail sticks
- Half slice Lemon
- 1 fresh egg
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make Spicy Chicken Cubes at home:
- Wash and dice the chicken breast into desired sizes.
- Squeeze and sprinkle the lemon juice on the chicken, and mix well
- Add the oxo chicken seasoning, black pepper, chilli powder, mixed herbs, and all other seasons of choice.
- Add about a teaspoon of oil
- With your clean hands mix them well to marinate.
- As the chicken is set aside to marinate, crack the egg and beat, add a pinch of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Pour about 4 tablespoon of the chicken coating into a bowl.
- Pour the egg into the seasoned chicken cubes.
- Put the frying oil on fire for deep frying.
- Dip the egg washed chicken cubes into the coating, making sure each cube is well coated and the dip fry them.
- Continue this 10th step till all done.
- The chicken is ready when evenly cooked and golden brown in colour.
- Remove the chicken and allow excess oil to drain in the strainer.
- Put the cock tail sticks in each cube and serve with other tit bits, or as a starter.
SERVE & ENJOY!