Craving for some Cup Cakes This Morning? Let us show you how to make it at home.
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 ounces of self- raising flour
- 2 ounces Castor sugar
- 2 ounces margarine
- ½ teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make Cupcakes at home:
- Measure the margarine and sugar into a mixing bowl and whisk till very smooth and fluffy.
- Measure the flour, add the cinnamon powder, and baking powder and sieve through a fine strainer.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl
- Set the oven on gas mark 5/ 375*F/ 190*C in order to preheat.
- Add the first yoke to the margarine and sugar cream, and mix in, add the other yoke and mix in as well.
- Now add the egg white, and mix/ whisk.
- Add the flour, a bit at a time, to the margarine mixture, and fold in gently till all done.
- Arrange the cups on the tray, and scoop about a tablespoonful of the cake mixture into each cup, careful not to overfill the cups, as the cake will over flour when baked.
- Put the cupcakes into the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Check and remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve with your chilled drinks as afters or snack.
Garnish with Strawberry and Cream