Recipe: How To Prepare Green Fried Rice
Craving for some Green Fried Rice This Weekend? Let us show you how to make it at home.
- 1 Cup of rice
- 4 tablespoon green peas or French beans
- 4 spring onions
- 1 medium size white onion
- Soy sauce
- Chilli pepper (optional)
- Seasons of choiceo 1 maggie cubeo Oxo cubeo Chinese 5 spiceo Garlic and black pepper mix
- Cooking oil
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make Green Fried Rice at home:
Video Credit: Adomhomecooking
- Wash and pour the rice into the boiling water
- Add about 2 Tablespoon full of soy sauce, the oxo stock cube
- Taste for salt, add a little salt if need be.
- While the rice is cooking, chop the spring onion and the onion.
- Put the cooking pot on fire, pour 2 tablespoon of oil into the pan.
- Add the chopped onions to the oil, stir for about a minute.
- Add the peas to the pan and stir. (Add chilli pepper if you want it spicy).
- Sprinkle a bit of the garlic and black pepper mix
- Crush and add the ½ maggie tablet, Add a bit of Chinese five spice.
- Add the boiled rice to the vegetables, and stir till well mixed.
- Add more soy sauce if more taste and colour is preferred.
- Add the spring onions, and taste for salt.
- Dish it into your serving plate.
- Serve with chicken, shito etc.