Recipe: How To Prepare Boiled Eggs With Hot Pepper Sauce
Craving for some Boiled Eggs With Hot Pepper Sauce? Here is how to make it at home.
- 4 large eggs
- 8 Scotched bonnet
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- Vegetable stock cube
- Olive oil (1 ladle)
Here’s a video that teaches you how to Prepare Boiled Eggs With Hot Pepper Sauce at home:
- Put water into the pan and put on the fire
- Allow to come to a boil
- Add the eggs gently and allow to cook for 12-15 minutes for hard-boiled egg
- While the egg is boiling, put the pepper, garlic, ginger cut into small bits, stock cube and salt.
- Add your olive oil
- Now blend into a smooth paste.
- Store into a cleaned and dried bottle. Store in the fridge and use as an accompaniment to other dishes.
- Take the egg for the fire and allow to cool in cold water for a few minutes.
- Remove the shell and serve with your pepper sauce