Recipe: How To Prepare Coated Fried Plantain
Craving for some Coated Fried Plantain? Let us show you how to make it at home.
- 3 fingers soft riped plantain
- Cooking oil
- Fried chicken coating (can prepare your own coating with desired spices and flour)
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make Coated Fried Plantain at home:
- Wash the plantain and peel them
- Slice them into small even sizes
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt onto the plantain and add some little water to dissolve the salt onto them.
- Get the cooking oil ready on the fire and heat till hot
- Dip the salted plantain into the coating and cover the sliced plantain with the coating.
- Shake of excess coating and put them into the hot oil individually.
- After about 3-5 minutes, turn the slices for the other sides to cook as well.
- Remove them from the oil when golden brown or after 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with your rice, roasted peanuts etc.