Yeah yeah, we know talking about vagina and s-x issues is a taboo in Ghana, but we still have to!
Maintaining vaginal hygiene is very important to every woman’s health, so GhanaNation has put together a list of rules about keeping the vagina is a good state that we believe every lady/woman in Ghana need to know!
1. Always keep it clean and dry
It’s normal for a woman to get her underwear wet due to vaginal discharge, sweat and improper cleaning after urinating. Having a wet underwear for longer period can cause bacteria that lead to infections and bad odour down there. Do your best to keep is dry and clean!
2. Change your sanitary pad every 7 hours
When menstruating, you need to change your sanitary pad between every 5 – 7 hours. If you wear it for too long, you are leaving yourself at risk of developing an infection, bad odour and rashes down there.
3. Tight clothes makes you sweat
We know you have the body of a goddess are you are proud to show it, and you should! But understand that tight clothes makes you sweat easily, it reduces air circulation down there, and puts you at a higher risk of developing vaginal infection.
4. You have to clean up after s-x
No excuses!! Body fluids and particles from condoms and other s-x products can cause infection down there. So it is very important to clean your vagina with soap and water after the boom boom pow to keep it safe from bacteria and infections.
5. Regularly shave pubic hair
Always keep your pubic hair short or remove it completely in order to keep your private parts clean. To extent possible, avoid using razors, but if you still need to, then always use a new blade.
6. Use talcum powder to keep it dry
Make it an everyday after-bath routine to apply some talc on your vagina. This will help your vagina stay clean and dry for hours.
7. Do not scrub your vagina EVER!
The skin on your private parts is sensitive and can easily peel off when scrubbed with a harsh product. Hence always opt for products that are gentle and easy on the skin.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Here are the capitals of the newly created regions
- Ahmed Suale Came To My House Jittering—Nyantakyi
- National Folklore Board Signs Contract To Protect Folklore
- "It's a joy to see my two sons playing for Bayern and Barcelona"- KP Boateng' father
- 'I condemn Nana B for slapping Sammy Gyamfi' - Failed NPP Youth Organizer
- You Have Surprised Me, Ex-President Mahama!
- Menaye shades Asamoah Gyan with photo of Muntari and son plus 'DNA' caption
- Date For 2019 BECE Revised
- Manasseh Azure Awuni exposes corrupt female appointee at Jubilee House
- Police Administration reshuffles senior officers
- Why There Will Not Be Another Biafra
- This is how angry man punished rat for chewing his phone charger
- Step mum who left boy’s hand to rot after cutting it sentenced
- Asamoah Gyan is a disgrace; must be ashamed of himself now – Ghanaians
- FLASHBACK: I'll die for NAM 1 because of his money - Willi Roi
- VIDEO: Anokye Supremo’s body finally arrives in Ghana
- Shatta Wale and Andy Dosty go on a twitter war - both threaten each other for digging their own graves
- I did not justify 'bloody widow' placards – Sam George sets record straight
- Takoradi: Audio Tape Exposes Arrested Kidnapper
- The Oracle Played A Game Of Chess In Dagbon With The Rise Of Naa Abubakari Mahama (Naa Gariba II)
- Hear Ye the Truth, the Family of the Late Tiger Eye PI Journalist Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- 3 reasons why a first degree is not valued in Ghana anymore
- Nkoranza NPP youth defect to NDC over Techiman capital
- Huge Crowd At Agyarko’s Funeral
- Police Make Headway In Anas Boy’s Murder
- Bawumia Attends World Economic Forum
- Concerned Police Officer Writes To The President
- Asabke Breaks Down In Court, Afoko Expresses Outrage
- LIVE UPDATES: Ghana vs Mali (U-20 AFCON)
- FLASHBACK: Jesus' second coming may never happen – Willi Roi
- I exchanged phones with Okyeame Kwame for a week – wife reveals
- Kevin-Prince Boateng and wife Melissa Satta file for divorce
- Ahead Of 2020 Elections: NPP Activist Dares Mahama To Put His Family At The Battlefront
- GES Directive For WR School Heads
- Chantelle Asante rocks her baby bump on Instagram!
- Significance of Nana Addo’s yellow smock at Yaa-Naa’s investiture explained
- Pretty Lady Who Just Graduated Dies In Car Crash Few Days To Her Wedding
- Public Workers To Enjoy Digitised Payments From July
- Volta Region Erupts For John Mahama
- Kotoko Shops For Holding Midfielder
- Corporal Punishment: Compliance On Ban Needs More Than ‘Threat’ Of Sanction
- Ghana Post MD, New Board Members Meet Asantehene Otumfuo