You have to be a gentleman and take care of your lady at all cost. I get it, but the #1 mistake guys in their 20’s make when it comes to dating is splashing a lot of money on the female in the early stages. As the saying goes, ‘money can’t buy love’. If and when you do decide to spend on your woman, it should be for something memorable ONLY.
There is nothing wrong with buying a few drinks here and there, and looking out for your friends while you are out. However, you should apply some common sense here. Getting a table for yourself, and popping bottles every weekend because you can is a good way to really blow your hard-earned cash, literally!
3. Technology you don’t need
There is no point in having a mac-book, an iPhone and a Samsung S whatever. My strategy is, I only buy a new phone or a new laptop when it breaks! Technology makes things easier for us but we should also know how to manage it. I only get things that I specifically need for work and school. No need hauling all these gadgets ‘just because’.
4. Expensive clothes
It is great to have a sense of style, some say looking great portrays confidence, and I do agree. That does not mean you should break your bank in order to wear the new Gucci or whatever is hot these days. Wearing a designer outfit doesn’t necessarily mean you are going to look your best. Personally, I shop at ‘bend down boutiques’ (secondhand clothing) all the time and yet whenever I’m out, I still look like a million-bucks!
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Minimum Wage: Ngge Says Labour Can't Dictate To Govt.
- Windscreens Cracked As Hailstones Rain Down On Cars From The Sky In Abuja
- Will apple cider vinegar cure my cold?
- The pasta recipe that changed Jamie Oliver's life
- Politics: Texas newspaper that endorsed Ted Cruz in 2012 is now throwing its support behind Democrat Beto O'Rourke for the midterm election
- Poisonous tilapia: Fishmongers secretly carted fish for 'koobi'
- NAFDAC Searching For Drugs Made From Human Flesh
- Confusion over Travel Ban List as Presidency, Security differ
- PDP Warns INEC Against Receiving Unauthorized Names
- Atiku Meets Yoruba Leaders Over Top Political Offices
- EFCC Keeps Mum On Gov. Ganduje Bribe Video
- Amosun Dares APC, Insists On Handing Over To His Candidate
- N2.1bn Case: Face Dasuki, Not I - Dokpesi Tells Court
- Police Drags Adeleke To Court, Says "We're Not Aware Of Kemi Adeosun Forgery"
- Kidnapped Tanzanian tycoon Mohammed Dewji freed
- Akufo-Addo's spiritual brown dog cause of economic hardship in Ghana - Badu Kobi
- Mahama in his own words: Five things that caused his defeat
- Commander in Chief sports stadium for Tamale- Akufo-Addo announces
- CENTRAL Region: 9 year old CHILDREN engaged in massive PROSTITUTION
- VIDEO: Poisoned TILAPIA to be flown to NORWAY- Fisheries Minister Afoley Quaye reveals
- I didn’t snub my fans; I wasn’t ‘there mentally’- Stonebwoy reacts to viral ‘arrogant’ video
- Sacking retired lecturers will affect lecturer-student ratios, disrupt academic work- UTAG warns
- Deputy Aviation Minister Leads Team To Air Navigation Confab
- More Women To Be Given Opportunities In Mining
- Eastern Region: Chinese Delegation Explore Economic Potential
- AGI Pushes For Downward Review Of Electricity Tariffs
- 6th Ghana Build Trade Exhibition Fair
- Impressive Economic Growth Of Ghana Shows Great Future Prospects
- MenzGold Customers In Western Region Demand Their Cash
- Moves To Sustain Campaign On Forest And Mining Laws
- Investigations Open Into Unwholesome Chinese GMO Fishes
- Nobody Smuggled Unwholesome Chinese Fishes
- Solomon Asante On Target As Phoenix Rising Claim First Ever USL Playoff Victory
- Sports Ministry Inaugurates The Technical Committee For The Review Of The National Youth Policy
- 2018 BECE candidates with withheld results asked to report to WAEC offices
- Youth and Sports Ministry inaugurates Technical Committee to review National Youth Policy
- First Lady visits children clubbed by dad
- Police apologize for misrepresentation in Drobo shooting
- Guy falls to death in playful act
- LIVESTREAMING: 'Newsfile' on JoyNews
- NDC's Rickett-Hagan’s flagbearership campaign launch flops
- I will never forgive Rawlings for what he did to my mum – Ken Aygapong