Invest in family time, like cooking breakfast together.
Ever wondered how your favourite celebrity or mentor start their day?
Successful people are early risers who spend the early hours of the day working on their personal project, spend quality time with their family among other things.
Here are five things successful people every morning.
Wake up early
Time and tide wait for no man. Successful people have control over their time. They make it a priority to be awake by 5:00 am. This gives them the opportunities to do things that matter to do.
Burn some calories
Early morning exercise is good for health and also increases your focus for the next activity because your body is aroused.
A bout of exercise keeps you alert through the day. An hour-long routine seems too daunting, you can try group jogging, running, dancing or 10-minute squats and press ups.
Connect with your partner
Use your early morning early to connect with your partner. Discuss your plans for the day and engage in chores that can strengthen your relationship such as preparing breakfast or tidying up the room.
Make it a ritual to drive your partner to work every Friday and use the one hour or more to talk about your finances or work-related issues.
If you have kids, spend quality time with them. After all, you’re working so that your family will have a better time. Don’t let work get in the way of family – make time for your priorities.
Plan and strategize
Successful people take few minutes to plan their activities before they head out. Take at least 10 minutes of your day to visualize your life goals, review your tasks for the day and allot schedules for breaks. It’ll help your day be more manageable and less stressful.
Spend a few minutes to say a prayer or to meditate to keep you relaxed.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Five-year-old 'marries love of her life' before surgery
- Russian powerlifter unveils photos of her physique
- More Demands For Monthly Allowance....Hygiene School Traainees Join Fray
- The best exercises and nutrition to tone your tummy
- Nivea Could Not Deal With Your “Nkurasesem” That Is Why They Pulled Down The Billboard And Replaced It — Diamond Appiah
- Tech: Elon Musk is lovesick and lonely after Amber Heard breakup, and doesn't know who to date next
- Strategy: 10 'bad' habits that are actually signs you're smarter than you think
- Relationships and Sex: The only 3 reasons you should ever get back together with an ex
- How TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me – Jim Iyke
- Trudy Ewurama — Nurse Fired For Facebook Live Loses All She Owns As Fire Guts Her House
- Secret passageway found under 1,000-year-old Mayan temple
- Woman wins £574,278.41 from £1 football accumulator bet
- Story of A World Cup Winner & Madrid Player Who Ended Up Cleaning Boots
- Watch A Nigerian Lady And Her White Lover Stealing Meat At A Party - Video
- 11 childhood photos of your favourite stars that will melt your hearts
- Neymar enjoys reunion with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez
- SAD NEWS... Former Black Stars Striker Junior Agogo Suffers Stroke, Struggles To Speak
- WhatsApp finally lets users UNSEND embarrassing messages
- New Music: Deon Boakye & KinG Prinz – Babiaa Awu
- Watch Video: Obinim burns ladies panties, brassieres as direction from God
- How Strange Sickness Paralysed Pretty Actress Lydia Forson
- 16 pastors who could make a perfect government
- WNBA star Elena Delle Donne marries Amanda Clifton
- Sad News: This is what killed Soulama Abdoulaye
- Black Stars: Prophet Mensah Otabil accuses Samuel Inkoom of using Juju to destroy teammates
- My Rent Is Due In February But I Don’t Have Money To Pay — Bukom Banku
- Videos: Ghanaian Actress Strips Down in Tiny Thong
- Faye Mpaebo 2
- Three men that are richer than half the US population
- Toddlers joined at skull are separated after surgery
- The rise and rise of China's 'groundscraper' hotel
- Etire Nni Safoa 3
- Tips for Pregnant Women & Women Seeking to Get Pregnant
- KABA´s days at Techiman Senior High School
- Chelsea welcome N'Golo Kante back to Cobham training
- OAU Female Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades
- Akoo Nana ARRESTED by Police after Obour and MUSIGA Rant (Video)
- Kidnappers, Cultists, Arrested By Police... Weapons, Money Recovered
- Faye Mpaebo
- Egyptian cleric says men can marry their own daughters
- Tragic | Nigerian Man who Just Got His PhD from UK Killed as He Returned Home
- Military Coup: Robert Mugabe UNDER SIEGE