Entertainment of Friday, 8 December 2017
Afia Pokuaa aka Vim Lady
Love or hate her, this is a woman who works with passion. Afia Pokuaa popularly referred to as vim lady loves the job she does and therefore seems loved by many.
After weeks of her absence from the screens and airwaves, the firebrand of multimedia is hitting back the airwaves soon but this time, in the total hands of God almighty.
After what was seen to be a brouhaha surrounding the death of a loved one Kwadwo Asare Baffour Acheampong (KABA), Vim Lady expressed how possibly hardworking KABA was mysteriously taken out of the world through spiritual means (juju).
That comment of hers attracted lots of criticism which possibly could have been the main reason she went on leave to have some peaceful days and bounce back as the Vim Lady she is known to be.
Counting her blessings, Vim Lady expressed her appreciation to God Almighty for His loving mercies and giving her life over the years.
She promised to hold on to her faith, thereby praying to God to hide her under His rock.
Taking to Facebook, Vim Lady indicated resuming work ‘freaks’ her out.
“Knowing that I’m to resume work, wake up at dawn freak me out because for the first time I’m enjoying sleeping, eating and just enjoying the company of my family”. She said.
“I’m indebted to God for life and holding on to my faith… counting my blessings under the rock of ages”. She added.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Tech: Facebook just launched a standalone video app called Lasso and it's basically the exact same thing as TikTok (FB)
- Tech: California's devastating wildfires are part of an alarming trend — here's why they've gotten so much worse
- Tech: Amazon and Microsoft are fighting for a $10 billion Pentagon contract — and HQ2 in Virginia could be Jeff Bezos' boss move (AMZN, MSFT)
- Driver who killed WASS student on Adenta highway arrested
- I never said Mahama led corrupt regime – Rawlings
- Boateng made me mature - Mellissa Satta
- Ghana defender Daniel Opare makes Sergio Ramos confession
- Kwesi Appiah has 'lost it' after Benjamin Tetteh snub - Dreams FC administrative chief
- Ghana police congratulate themselves on handling of Adentan riots
- Blame Adenta accidents on ‘decade of neglect’ - Nana Addo
- Otabil’s Central University reportedly on the verge of collapse
- You’ll die! - Ras Mubarak goes mad on Tamale radio, curses host
- Renovation on Accra, Cape Coast Stadiums: Don't rush in doing a shoddy work - Alex Agyekum
- NAPO is being dictatorial, he must engage trainee teachers – NDC MP
- Madina-Adentan road death ‘an unnecessary loss’ – Nana Addo
- Tech: Apple announces hardware issues with its iPhone X and 13-inch MacBook Pro
- Politics: The US and Japan finished their 'largest and most complex' military exercise, amid rising tensions with China
- Tech: CEO Jeff Lawson says Twilio is committing $1M to homelessness programs after Prop C passed: 'Let's get it done' (TWLO)
- Politics: While he was Jeff Sessions' top aide, Matthew Whitaker reportedly advised Trump on how he could force the DOJ to cave to his demands
- Tech: Malibu is in flames as two wildfires spread through southern California — here's what it looks like on the ground
- Strategy: Photos show the rise and fall of Black Friday
- Anas’ Number 12 video fake – Nyaho-Tamakloe
- Kotoko to face Cameroonian FA Cup champions in Confederation Cup preliminary round
- NPP gov’t didn’t prioritize completion of Adenta footbridges – Inusah Fuseini
- 'We would give Hearts of Oak a good fight' - Willie Klutse
- Finance Ministry to write off $141milion GRIDCo debt
- Hansa Rostock continues to sweat over fitness of injury-prone Phil Ofosu- Ayeh
- ‘No national service, no employment’ – Napo warns trainee teachers
- Demonstration looms on Tema motorway over deadly potholes
- Oshiomhole Battle: Buhari, Tinubu, Others Meet To Decide
- Woman R*ped By Notorious Boys In Presence Of Boyfriend
- VP Osinbajo Replies House Of Reps
- 12 Illegally Imported Exotic Cars Seized By Customs
- Six Reasons Why Oshiomhole Is In Trouble
- Son Of Ex-governor Chime Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja
- Dino Melaye and Senator Adeleke All Smiles In The Senate
- Some Give Testimony in Church After Asking Babies from Devil – Mike Bamiloye
- Libyan players set for Italy summit in fresh bid to solve crisis
- GOIL, GLICO, Teachers Fund in race for new flag-carrier
- Government secures US$250m agricultural machinery