Entertainment of Friday, 8 December 2017
Afia Pokuaa aka Vim Lady
Love or hate her, this is a woman who works with passion. Afia Pokuaa popularly referred to as vim lady loves the job she does and therefore seems loved by many.
After weeks of her absence from the screens and airwaves, the firebrand of multimedia is hitting back the airwaves soon but this time, in the total hands of God almighty.
After what was seen to be a brouhaha surrounding the death of a loved one Kwadwo Asare Baffour Acheampong (KABA), Vim Lady expressed how possibly hardworking KABA was mysteriously taken out of the world through spiritual means (juju).
That comment of hers attracted lots of criticism which possibly could have been the main reason she went on leave to have some peaceful days and bounce back as the Vim Lady she is known to be.
Counting her blessings, Vim Lady expressed her appreciation to God Almighty for His loving mercies and giving her life over the years.
She promised to hold on to her faith, thereby praying to God to hide her under His rock.
Taking to Facebook, Vim Lady indicated resuming work ‘freaks’ her out.
“Knowing that I’m to resume work, wake up at dawn freak me out because for the first time I’m enjoying sleeping, eating and just enjoying the company of my family”. She said.
“I’m indebted to God for life and holding on to my faith… counting my blessings under the rock of ages”. She added.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- BREAKING: CBN Revokes Skye Bank’s License
- Two Men Fight Over Who'll Sit At Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos
- How People React To Adebayo Shittu Skipping NYSC
- Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso
- Lifestyle: This Taiwanese tea is so popular in London that it's only sold twice a day and is limited to 1 per person
- Strategy: The surprising story of how the former president of Mexico helped make Coca-Cola such a huge part of Mexican life that it's used in religious ceremonies and as medicine
- BoG liquidity support breached banking regulations - Ace Ankomah
- Hardworking staffs of Dalex Finance rewarded with a trip abroad
- Rehabilitation of Ghana's railways to 'create 750 jobs', says Minister
- 112 new Engineers inducted into Ghana Institution of Engineering
- Tech: Gamers from across the eSports industry are paying tribute to the victims of the Madden shooting in Jacksonville
- Kenya reject chance to host 2018 Africa Women Cup of Nations after Ghana axing
- Ghana stripped of hosting rights for 2018 Africa Women Cup of Nations
- Dogboe dares fellow champions to a showdown
- Akufo-Addo to construct 20 TVET schools across Ghana
- Yacouba hits brace as Kotoko beat Hearts in friendly
- ECOWAS Brown Card training intensifies; reaches National Bureau Secretariat
- Politics: Police have identified the suspect in the deadly shooting in Jacksonville — here's what we know about him
- Bawumia lauds Isaac Dogboe; says he is great
- Politics: The White House was going to issue a statement praising John McCain — until Trump reportedly nixed it
- Deadly Kidnappers Kill Businessman, Abduct His Girlfriend
- "PDP Presidential Ticket Shouldn’t Be For A Man With Big Pocket"
- Bridge Linking Gombe, Adamawa, Borno Gets Completely Cut Off
- Leave Us Alone, We're Not Answerable To You - Wike government in "fraud" battle with EFCC
- Here Are Essentials That Students Need as They Prepare to Return to School
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Olubadan Celebrates 90th Birthday, Ibadan Obas Absent (Photos)
- PDP Challenges Buhari To Debate On Good Governance
- Win Or Bust For Goal-shy Sundowns In CAF Champions League
- Over 400 Former Beige Bank Staff Sacked
- Lakeside Business Centre Backs Stronger National Banks
- Ace Ankomah Shreds Menzgold
- ECOWAS Brown Card Training Intensifies; Reaches National Bureau Secretariat
- Rehabilitation Of Ghana's Railways To 'Create 750 Jobs'
- 112 New Engineers Inducted Into Ghana Institution Of Engineering
- Newspaper Headlines: Monday, August 27, 2018
- Kofi Adams, Why Won’t Discerning Ghanaians Panic Over Mahama’s Comeback?
- Re- Okoampah’s Insults On Kufuor, Agyarko
- Freight forwarders strike over Cargo Tracking Notes
- CAF seeking new hosts for 2018 AWCON after dumping Ghana
- Waasland-Beveren star Nana Ampomah fires in brace in win at Genk
- Ghana to miss out of 2019 Women's World Cup, AWCON axing affects Black Queens