Business News of Thursday, 7 December 2017
The monthly event took place recently at Cleaver House in Accra
Ghana Gulf Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) has held its most sort after strategic networking and new member introductory event.
The monthly event which took place recently at Cleaver House in Accra, attracted top notch companies like Heritage Securities, Softlanding, Interpay, Top Oil, Alisa Hotel ( Swizz Spirit) and Kow Company as well as new and existing members of the chamber among others.
The Ghana Gulf Cooperation Chamber (GGCC) is an all-source information body for business and investment needs in Ghana and the countries of the Gulf. GGCC puts local businesses in contact with each other and with businesses in the Gulf countries thus allowing both sides to benefit from specialized knowledge.
Each of the organizations took turns to do presentations meant to market their brands to the other organizations that were present.
According to Albert Ankrah, Head of GGCC, the chamber is affiliated to Ghana’s Ministry of Trade and Industry, the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC), TMC (Dubai), as well as the Philippines Chamber of Commerce with the aim of furthering the bond between business establishments in both terrains.
He added that the Chamber seeks to foster business opportunities between Ghana and the countries of the Gulf: UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Bahrain
“ GGCC is the pivot around which Ghana will attract strategic local and foreign investments by focusing on our cardinal interest areas, ie; Partnerships, Leadership, Excellence, Global outlook, Secure investments whiles leveraging the vehicles of people, strategic networks and national and international opportunities. We look forward to more members to this family, and are confident of all stakeholders leveraging on the event toward improved relations amongst us,” he added.
‘Click’ on Photos to see more
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- BREAKING: CBN Revokes Skye Bank’s License
- Two Men Fight Over Who'll Sit At Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos
- How People React To Adebayo Shittu Skipping NYSC
- Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso
- Desperate search for missing after deadly Lake Victoria disaster
- Saraki Received By Crowd As He Arrives Port Harcourt (Photos)
- See African Country Where Father Is President & His Son Is The Vice President
- Beautiful Lady Becomes Speaker Of FUTO Legislature
- Dino Melaye Gets A Boost As PDP Aspirant Steps Down For Him
- Moroccan migrants risk it all to reach Europe
- As We Had Founders Of Ghana So We Have Demolishers Of Ghana
- Time For Ghana's Leaders And Media Professionals To Be As Bold As President Nkrumah Was - If The Ghana-Beyond-Aid Is To Ever Materialise
- Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah: The Idea And Strength Of Africa’s Independence
- Time To Join The Movement That Ends Poverty
- Akuffo-Addo’s Appointees Mustn’t Give Ghanaians Reason To Repeat The 2008 Catastrophic Mistake(I)
- Tinubu As Godfather Atiku Or Saraki As President Is Chin-Bian
- Dreadful Pharmaceutical Corruption In The Netherlands Style
- Why Ghana Is Under The Yoke Of Economic Oppression
- Fear and anger as cholera strikes again in Zimbabwe
- Kotoko CEO Pays Working Visit To Alhaji Lamin, Serebour Boateng
- Kotoko Management Informed South African Embassy To Deny Me A Visa - Paa Kwesi Fabin Reveals
- First 1000 Finishers Of Millennium Marathon To Receive Special Prizes
- Top Female Officials To Serve As Mentors For Female National Teams
- Dr Afriyie Appointed To Chair National Anti-Doping Committee (NADC)
- Madam Elizabeth Sackey To Chair Gt. Accra Venue LOC
- Girl Smarts: Carmen Electra just posed nude at 46 and damn she looks good
- Health Tips: What is protein water and should you be drinking it?
- Tech: Google's ex-CEO Eric Schmidt says the internet will split in two by 2028
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Day: Today remains Founder's Day- Mahama maintains
- Lifestyle: American Airlines threatens to make people pay for a whole new flight if they want to change the time
- Finance: British politician pledges to break up "cartel" of big four accounting firms in radical overhaul
- Battle for The Goat: K.P Boateng settles the Ronaldo vs Messi debate
- Marching Orders: These are the most infamous red cards in football history
- Free Economy: Ghana ranked among countries with lowest government integrity
- Politics: Theresa May's leadership is in crisis after being humiliated by EU leaders
- Watch: Lord Paper finally drops new video “Fa Me Ye”
- Finance: A senior Deutsche Bank banker told management the bank should break itself up (DB)
- Fuel Prices: Amewu's fuel comments shows his incompetence - NDC MP
- Jesus Practiced Hospitality (Without a "House") and Generosity (Without a "Salary")
- New Kano State Deputy Governor Resumes Office
- A pupil killed, eight injured in a gory accident in Ellembelle
- 12 killed, 14 wounded in Mozambique jihadist attacks: source