Business News of Thursday, 7 December 2017
The monthly event took place recently at Cleaver House in Accra
Ghana Gulf Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) has held its most sort after strategic networking and new member introductory event.
The monthly event which took place recently at Cleaver House in Accra, attracted top notch companies like Heritage Securities, Softlanding, Interpay, Top Oil, Alisa Hotel ( Swizz Spirit) and Kow Company as well as new and existing members of the chamber among others.
The Ghana Gulf Cooperation Chamber (GGCC) is an all-source information body for business and investment needs in Ghana and the countries of the Gulf. GGCC puts local businesses in contact with each other and with businesses in the Gulf countries thus allowing both sides to benefit from specialized knowledge.
Each of the organizations took turns to do presentations meant to market their brands to the other organizations that were present.
According to Albert Ankrah, Head of GGCC, the chamber is affiliated to Ghana’s Ministry of Trade and Industry, the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC), TMC (Dubai), as well as the Philippines Chamber of Commerce with the aim of furthering the bond between business establishments in both terrains.
He added that the Chamber seeks to foster business opportunities between Ghana and the countries of the Gulf: UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Bahrain
“ GGCC is the pivot around which Ghana will attract strategic local and foreign investments by focusing on our cardinal interest areas, ie; Partnerships, Leadership, Excellence, Global outlook, Secure investments whiles leveraging the vehicles of people, strategic networks and national and international opportunities. We look forward to more members to this family, and are confident of all stakeholders leveraging on the event toward improved relations amongst us,” he added.
‘Click’ on Photos to see more
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Game Of Marriage 2
- Faye Mpaebo 3
- Tech: A bullet in a shoe and people trampling over each other: Witnesses to the shooting at YouTube recall moments of panic (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Latest Updates & Breaking News of Ghana | News Ghana
- Politics: Russia is using Twitter to crowdsource ways to respond to the US expulsion of its diplomats
- Real Madrid dispatch Kwadwo Asamoah's Juventus 3-0
- Tech: Read the e-mail Google CEO Sundar Pichai sent employees about the YouTube shooting
- Business College International Launches 15th Anniversary Celebrations
- Finance: An Air Canada jet was forced to make an emergency landing after pilots reported smoke in the cockpit
- BCI launches 15th anniversary celebrations
- NDC’s secret deal with US military out
- Opuni, Agongo plead not guilty
- Tony Elumelu Foundation selects 1,000 entrepreneurs for 2018 programme
- David Oscar: "Talent got Stonebwoy the BET award, not riches" - singer fires at Shatta Wale
- Tech: The #DeleteFacebook movement is a strong reminder that none of these so-called 'free' services are truly free (FB)
- Finance: Dow Jones soars as much as 500 points as trade-war fears subside
- Strategy: Chicago's attempt to impress Amazon backfired after it destroyed a 'priceless' graffiti artwork in HQ2 bid clean-up
- Tech: Alphabet's chairman and a Google distinguished engineer won a prestigious $1 million prize
- RTI will be law by end of 2018 – Hamid
- 'If you can't call him 'mi wura', 'nts3', my lord, don't marry him' – Duncan-Williams
- Opuni, Agongo granted GH¢600,000 bail
- State parades 9 Lawyers for Opuni’s trial
- One of Africa’s most promising cities has a trash problem
- Tech: 12 fitness 'truths' that are doing more harm than good
- Tech: The incredible story of the 'Virtual Boy' — Nintendo's VR headset from 1995 that failed spectacularly
- Politics: Kim Jong Un reportedly makes history with first-ever visit to China as head of state
- Diamond Pub & Grill: Has Shatta Michy's pub business collapsed?
- Tech: New FCC order will accelerate 5G rollouts
- Finance: Facebook is officially in a bear market as the FTC confirms a probe into the Cambridge Analytica data scandal (FB)
- Finance: Facebook enters a bear market as the FTC confirms a probe into the Cambridge Analytica data scandal (FB)
- Politics: A doctored photo showing a prominent Parkland shooting survivor ripping up the Constitution went viral on right-wing social media
- Travel Trivia: Male shoppers scoop all prizes in malls' holiday travel trivia final
- Pulse Food: How to make creamy coconut porridge
- Ghana’s Young Swimming Team Buoyant For GC 2018
- Azumah Nelson Fight Night Series Comes To An End
- Opuni faces 25 years jail term - Gloria Akuffo
- NDC buses supporters to court over Opuni trial
- Ghana named amongst top ranked investment destinations in Africa for 2017
- Construction begins for Koforidua Youth and Sports Center
- Sierra Leone court lifts order halting presidential election
- Cavani Scores As Uruguay Beat Wales To Win China Cup