Veteran actor Kofi Adjorlolo has told Sokoo Hemaa Kukua on Rainbow Radio 87.5Fm that, he laughs whenever he reads stories about him and young girls.
The veteran actor whose relationship with actress, Victoria Lebene, became public and later fell on rocks said those who write such stories about him, only makes him laugh.
According to him, he does not get disturbed at all with such stories about him. He was reacting to a publication in the Daily Guide Newspaper which said he has stepped out with a beautiful lady, on Saturday heightening speculations that he may have found a new lover.
According to the paper, the action by the actor was due to his break-up with Victoria Lebene. But reacting to the issue he said ‘’People sent me excerpts of the story and I laughed. When they write stories about me and young girls, I laugh. It doesn’t disturb me at all,’’ he said.
Victoria some few ago told the media that she had to choose between her family and Kofi Adjorlolo because her family, particularly her dad, was not in support of her relationship Kofi.
Reacting to that Mr. Adjorlolo said the relationship between him and Lebene still remains a mystery. He also told the host that he have a lot ladies as friends and because of his fatherly nature, they refer to him as Daddy and at times, some of them refer to him as Uncle Lolo.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Five DR Congo reporters freed after being held by police
- Must Voting To Create New Regions In GhanaTake Place Nationwide?
- No Traces Of One District, One Factory In B/A – Agyenim Boateng
- Mother Nature In Tears…
- Greeners Foundation Outlines Step To Revitalize Agriculture Among The Youth In Ghana
- Ghana Pull Out Of Africa Inter Club Competition Next Year
- Hearts of Oak Contract Rebel Samudeen Ibrahim Still In Ghana
- Dan Quaye Call On Normalisation Committee To Come To The Aid Of GPL Players
- WBO Africa Junior Middleweight Champion Allotey Donates To Korokoo Project
- Ghana’s Rising Star Jonathan Euro To Fight In Hong Kong
- Asamoah Gyan Urges Boxing Fans To Comport Themselves At WBO African Lightweight Championship
- Welbeck Oliviera Ayeh Glad To Join Black Bombers ...Targets Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
- Lifestyle: 10 foods you didn't realize were vegan
- Lifestyle: 10 differences between Halloween in the US and the UK
- Lifestyle: Meghan Markle's best outfits during her pregnancy so far
- Tech: Stephen Hawking warned that machines are getting smarter than ever, and dismissing it could be our worst mistake
- Lifestyle: 10 viral dog adoption stories that rocked the internet in 2018
- Lifestyle: Meghan Markle reportedly said her pregnancy feels like 'jet lag' and has her doing 4:30 a.m. yoga
- Lifestyle: A man was told he could only attend a wedding if he came as a drunk clown — and he delivered
- I feel sad for Nyantakyi- Asamoah Gyan
- Politics: A US aircraft carrier is in the frigid waters north of the Arctic Circle for the first time since the Soviet Union collapsed
- Politics: The life of Afghan Gen. Abdul Raziq, whose assassination Thursday was a huge Taliban victory
- Tech: Google will reportedly charge European phone makers as much as $40 to put apps like Gmail and Maps on their phones (GOOGL, GOOG)
- Did Mahama Really Admit He Cannot Fix A Broken Economy In 30 Months?
- Tsatsu Tsikata Is as Guilty as Rawlings and Cousin Kojo Tsikata in the Murder of the Judges
- The Literary World Of Ama Atta Aidoo
- 36 pupils pregnant , 31 between the ages of nine and 19 living with HIV
- Inequality gap widens in Ghana - GIDRN
- Assemblies must prioritise local tourism to stimulate growth
- Gushegu officers trained on GESI
- Seven in Court for alleged unlawful destruction of Stadium plastic chairs
- NGO aids girl rescued from child marriage to become a dressmaker
- Education remains inevitable weapon for economic transformation - UW Minister
- Thomas Partey Rubbishes Atletico Madrid Exit Report
- Mubarak Wakaso Cameos As Alaves Jump To Top Of La Liga With Celta Vigo Win
- Emmanuel Boateng & Raphael Dwamena Named In Levante Squad For Real Madrid Clash
- Former Hasmal Defender Alex Amuzu Switches To Bahir Dar Kenema In Ethiopia
- Thomas Partey Named In Atletico Madrid Squad To Face Villareal Amid Transfer Reports
- Tech: OnePlus rescheduled its upcoming smartphone event because Apple just recently announced its own event on the same day (AAPL)
- Tech: Twitter is shutting down bot accounts posting pro-Saudi tweets about missing dissident Khashoggi (TWTR)
- Politics: Trump's handling of Saudi Arabia and the Khashoggi case is alienating him from his biggest allies in Congress
- Avril Lavigne says she 'couldn't get the f*ck out of bed' with lyme disease