Three former beauty Queens of Miss Ghana have accused Inna Patty, owner of franchise holding company, Exclusive Events of dishing them out to men for monetary gains.
According to the three – Stephanie Karikari (Miss Ghana 2010), Antoinette Delali Kemavor (Miss Ghana 2015) and Giuseppina Nana Akua Baafi (Miss Ghana 2013) – being part of the pageant is the most terrifying thing they have experienced adding that it is not as glamourous as it may seem.
In an audio conversation with Ghanacelebrities.com, all three former beauty queens accused Inna Patty of verbally abusing them and exploiting them to make money.
2013 Winner Giuseppina Nana Akua Baafi accused Inna Patty of paying her the 3, 000 Ghana cedis prize money over a one year period.
She also confirmed that Inna Patty’s mother brutally assaulted in her 2014 after a misunderstanding with Inna. According to her, she was only rescued by neighbours who heard her cry for help.
The former Queens described Inna Patty as manipulative, rude and deceptive adding that the pageant rather made them broke.
The former Queens described Miss Ghana as a glorified escort agency masquerading as a beauty pageant.
2015 winner Antoinette Delali Kemavor narrated how Inna Patty told her to be “Sweet” to a particular man they were seeking sponsorship from.
According to her, the man was shocked after she told him that he was not going sleep over at his place in Nungua in Accra.
Speaking to Starr News, Ms Kemavor said she didn’t allow herself to be sexually exploited after she was taken to the ‘Big Man’s’ house to have dinner at 10 pm.
She, however, added some other girls had more terrible experiences with so called Big Men who were linked to them by Inna Patty in other to raise money.
She described the Miss Ghana event as terrifying adding that the whole event was not worth it.
According to all the three Beauty Queens, they were asked via a contract they signed after winning the competition to raise 10,000 Ghana cedis each month for Exclusive Events Ghana.
The Queens narrated that Inna Patty told them that how they obtained the money was not her problem.
Inna Patty took over the Miss Ghana Franchise in October 2011.
Several attempts by Starrfmonline.com to reach Inna Patty on phone has proved futile as she is yet to return any of our calls.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Politician Accuses Policeman Of Shooting, Breaking His Leg
- We won’t accept less than N30,000 minimum wage - Labour
- Woman Steals Her Family Friend's Children... she's on the run
- Nude Bath Video of Osun Lawmaker: Update From The Court
- 17 Grabbed For Galamsey At Nzema East
- Storekeeper Who Stole Free School Uniforms Under Investigations
- Nana Addo Set To Graduate NABCO Recruits Today
- Oti Region Presents Its Presidential Candidate For NDC Leadership Race
- State-Owned Gold Refinery Project To Create Over 1,000 Jobs
- Nzema East MCE donates furniture, shoes to schools in Municipality
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Striker Bismarck Appiah Joins Ethiopian Champions Jimma Abba Jifar FC
- 2019 AFCON Qualifier: Nigeria Beat Libya To Go Top Of Group E
- Kotoko Confirm Readiness To Re-Sign Midfielder Adjei
- Brazil Edge Past Argentina With Injury-Time Winner
- France Add To Germany's Woes As Griezmann Leads Comeback Win
- Kotoko To Engage Karela United In A Friendly
- 2019 AFCON Qualifier: Uganda Extend Group L Lead After Impressive Win Over Lesotho
- I Would Have Loved To Have Played For Kotoko – Dan Quaye
- Samudeen Ibrahim Arrives In Morocco For Raja Casablanca Switch
- 2019 AFCON Qualifier: Benin Blow Group D Wide Open With Shock Win Over Algeria
- APO: Rugby: Zambia face Algeria in the decider game to determine who qualifies to the Gold Cup 2019
- First photos of newly-built Kejetia market in Kumasi
- Tech: MTV is bringing back 'The Real World' for Facebook Watch, and will let the audience vote on the direction of the show
- APO: Get Into Rugby - Zambia : U12-14 Independence Tag Rugby Games 2018
- Politics: 'I don't think he has any money': Trump taunts Michael Avenatti after legal win and discounts his potential 2020 presidential bid
- Politics: 11 insults Trump has hurled at women
- Nigerian Actor Blossom's Wife Suffers Serious Burns After She Poured Hot Water On Her Body (Photos)
- APC, Police Colluding To Stop My Election Petition – Adeleke
- Nayorigo Primary School Lacks Furniture,Textbooks
- Father’s Scarecrow, My Sex Life And Millennials: Part I
- Gowon’s Injustice To Taiwo: Curse On Nigeria?
- Over 200 Global Food Movement Leaders and Organizations Reject "Gene Drives"
- Support Local Contractors - Alhaji PMC Urges Gov’t
- Namibian Delegation In Ghana To Strengthen Trade Relations
- Can A Fig Tree Produce Olives?
- Free SHS: Double Track To Run For 6 Years – MP
- Highlighting 1M Job Losses Without Corresponding Gains: An Illustrative Case Of Intellectual Dishonesty?
- Somalia Needs True Freedom, Peace And Progress
- Abdul Razak Feels Disappointed For Not Given The Opportunity To Coach A National Team
- SHOCKING: Black Stars Management Member Demanded 20,000 Euros From Elvis Manu To Help Him Get A Call-Up - Arhinful Reveals
- Ghana Hosts West African Zone One Triathlon Championship 11th November