The National Council member of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP), Mr. Frank Etti popularly known as Frankett has revealed that under his leadership as the next Western Regional Chairman when voted for would increased the existing seats in the Region to twenty.
The NPP won sixteen (16) seats out of twenty-six seats in the Western Region in 2016 parliamentary elections.
The NPP is preparing earlier ahead of 2020 crucial general elections by electing executives from polling stations to Constituencies, Regional and National this year.
Western Regional NPP has set Saturday, April 21, 2018 to elect its Executives at Tarkwa UMAT’s George Grant auditorium.
Speaking to GhanaWeb’s Western Regional Correspondent in Takoradi, Mr. Frank Etti indicated that his main agenda is to increase the existing 16 seats the party is having to 20 seats.
“Under my leadership as the next Regional Chairman, I will tirelessly with my executives to increase the 16 seats to 20 seats”, he assured.
“Winning more seats for the party in the Region will require rich experienced people and affable people like Frankett to chalk this success”, he added.
“I respect people from all walks of life-rich or poor. I will mobilise all groups and stakeifod collective victory in 2020”, he said.
The former Takoradi Constituency Chairman said the party needs leadership with strategies and hard working officers, who will be dedicated to move everywhere to deliver the votes for the in the Region to win the next general elections.
He rubbished some propaganda going round the Region that he has joined a camp in the race.
“I am going into this crucial election as solely candidate without joining any camp and if I this race I will bring the three camps together”, he explained.
Mr. Frank Etti has been cleared by the NPP vetting committee to contest after successfully filing h it s nomination and has been placed on the ballot paper as number 1 hence has been tipped by many to win the championship race.
He is expected to combat with Mr. Ben Armah, Nana Owusu Ankomah and Mr. Francis Ndede Siah after the incumbent chairman, Mr. Dickson Atta Nkettia failed to seek re-election.
Resoucing of Communicators
The party’s financier in the Region, promised that if the delegates give him the nod, he would rejuvenate and resource the research department of the party and motivate the communicators in the Region to sell the policies of the party.
“I’m contesting as the Western Regional Chairman of NPP and party communicators have a place in my administration, these are the people I prefer to call day-to-day ambassadors of the party”, he assured.
“Under the leadership of Chairman Frankrtt a well-fashioned out programme to train communicators for effective delivery
Resource persons will be drawn from Universities, Tertiary institutions and Think-Tanks to come train our communicators.
Resources for communicators including T&T to attend radio/TV programmes and Phone credits to contribute to radio and TV programmes will be privided
Opportunities will also be made available to communicators to improve their personal well being including scholarships to further their education as well as job opportunities”.
Profile of Frank Etti
Frank Etti was born in Half Assin, but life has made him live at, Takoradi and United State of America (USA). He had his ‘O’ Level education at Fiaseman Secondary School (Tarkwa) and degree certificate in Business Administration from Bronx Community College (USA).
Chairman Frankett is business man and a self made entrepreneur. He is the CEO and Director of;
Frankett Equipment Rentals
Beranlea Engineers and Contractors Ltd
Soltron Gh Limited
Etti’s Restaurant Accra
Etti’s Pizza Hut (Takoradi)
Etti’s Restaurant (Takoradi)
Etti’s Resturant (Essimah)
Rich oil filling stations
Chairman Frankett is an active member and well known NPP financier
1st Vice Chairman for NPP Bronx Tracy Tower’s New York (USA)-1992 to1996
Takoradi Constituency Chairman – 2009 to 2012
Regional Campaign member for 2012 election
National Council Member – 2012 to date.
CONTRIBUTION TO NPP
Chairman Franket is one of the main brains behind the winning of the 2016 sixteen seats in Western Region.
NPP Financer. He paid for the hull and everything for the lunching of the New York (Bronx) chapter in the year 1996.
He provided a fully furnished place for Takoradi Constituency as their meeting place 2009.
He rented and furnished place for Takoradi Constituency Office in 2009.
He furnished the Jomoro Constituency office in 2008.
He furnished the Tarkwa Constituency office in 2012
Chairman Frankett is the has been helping people to get admission to the Secondary and Tertiary Institutions.
He has employed a lot of people from the party.
He has helped a lot of party people to be recruited into the forces.
He has employed the party people in his Company. He has also secured lot of job opportunities for party youth.
He is the first to open Internet café in Western and Central Region of Ghana.
In 2000 he provided 2 pick-ups for the campaign.
Source: Daniel Kaku
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Girl Smarts: Kate Hudson’s fabletics line looks like this in real life
- Guy Smarts: How many calories do you burn while you sleep?
- Odd Enough: Is it acceptable to shave on public transportation?
- Five killed in torrential Tunisia rains
- Eighteen dead in DR Congo rebel attack: army
- World: FEMA Administrator must reimburse U.S. For misuse of agency vehicles
- World: Kavanaugh's accuser says she's willing to testify before judiciary committee
- World: Nominee's fate is pivotal point in U.S. Politics
- Saraki Calls Omisore of SDP to Support PDP Defeat APC?
- WHO Warns Against Air Pollution-related Deaths
- Committee Under Fire To Release Report On Asawase Police Killings
- Experts To Green Northern Ghana
- Bongo: Agriculture Activities Affected Due To Lack Of Good Bridges
- Blame NDC on DTV Migration Delay, Not NPP
- ‘Communications Ministry Always Disgracing Gov’t’
- LEAP Currently Serving Over 456,000 Households
- Kumbungu Youth Chief On Police Wanted List
- Habitat Fair Offers Great Deals
- This Is The Most Photographed House In Africa
- Ghanaian Striker Seth Painstil Scores Again As Admira Beat Wacker In Austria
- Cameroon Captain Benjamin Moukandjo Retires From International Football
- CAF Confederation Cup: Enyimba Clobber Rwandan Side Rayon Sports To Book Last Four Spot
- Lacazette And Aubameyang Earn Arsenal Win Over Everton
- Opinion: Welcome to college. Your parents are in the tents next door
- World: Armed with a laptop and a spreadsheet, he takes on the city's biggest landlords
- Politics: How 2 guys in a Connecticut jail cell helped change the way America does drugs
- Entertainment: Life is a cabaret (and Alan Cumming is tending bar)
- World: Hurricane Florence has gone, but challenges for the Carolinas have just begun
- Finance: Wall Street's convinced that Tesla will need to raise more cash — and has some theories about how and when that may happen (TSLA)
- World: Nigerian herders' biggest fear: Not lions, but farmers
- World: Talk of the 25th amendment underscores a volatile presidency
- World: Tentative deal reached for Aavanaugh accuser to testify on Thursday
- World: Japan vows to cut its nuclear hoard. Neighbors fear the opposite
- World: China demands US. Withdraw sanctions imposed over military purchases from Russia
- Sports: The Buffalo Bills are running up the score on the Vikings just a week after a loss so bad that a player retired at halftime
- Opinion: Always on the hunt for something cool
- Group To Validate OGP Commitments
- 60 Years Of GMA: Ntranoa And Surrounding Communities Undergo Health Screening
- Ghanaian Youth Should Be More Innovative
- Breast Cancer Is A Disease Not A Curse
- MFWA cautions Ursula on StarTimes and DTT migration
- CAF Champions League: These four clubs have qualified for semis