The National Council member of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP), Mr. Frank Etti popularly known as Frankett has revealed that under his leadership as the next Western Regional Chairman when voted for would increased the existing seats in the Region to twenty.
The NPP won sixteen (16) seats out of twenty-six seats in the Western Region in 2016 parliamentary elections.
The NPP is preparing earlier ahead of 2020 crucial general elections by electing executives from polling stations to Constituencies, Regional and National this year.
Western Regional NPP has set Saturday, April 21, 2018 to elect its Executives at Tarkwa UMAT’s George Grant auditorium.
Speaking to GhanaWeb’s Western Regional Correspondent in Takoradi, Mr. Frank Etti indicated that his main agenda is to increase the existing 16 seats the party is having to 20 seats.
“Under my leadership as the next Regional Chairman, I will tirelessly with my executives to increase the 16 seats to 20 seats”, he assured.
“Winning more seats for the party in the Region will require rich experienced people and affable people like Frankett to chalk this success”, he added.
“I respect people from all walks of life-rich or poor. I will mobilise all groups and stakeifod collective victory in 2020”, he said.
The former Takoradi Constituency Chairman said the party needs leadership with strategies and hard working officers, who will be dedicated to move everywhere to deliver the votes for the in the Region to win the next general elections.
He rubbished some propaganda going round the Region that he has joined a camp in the race.
“I am going into this crucial election as solely candidate without joining any camp and if I this race I will bring the three camps together”, he explained.
Mr. Frank Etti has been cleared by the NPP vetting committee to contest after successfully filing h it s nomination and has been placed on the ballot paper as number 1 hence has been tipped by many to win the championship race.
He is expected to combat with Mr. Ben Armah, Nana Owusu Ankomah and Mr. Francis Ndede Siah after the incumbent chairman, Mr. Dickson Atta Nkettia failed to seek re-election.
Resoucing of Communicators
The party’s financier in the Region, promised that if the delegates give him the nod, he would rejuvenate and resource the research department of the party and motivate the communicators in the Region to sell the policies of the party.
“I’m contesting as the Western Regional Chairman of NPP and party communicators have a place in my administration, these are the people I prefer to call day-to-day ambassadors of the party”, he assured.
“Under the leadership of Chairman Frankrtt a well-fashioned out programme to train communicators for effective delivery
Resource persons will be drawn from Universities, Tertiary institutions and Think-Tanks to come train our communicators.
Resources for communicators including T&T to attend radio/TV programmes and Phone credits to contribute to radio and TV programmes will be privided
Opportunities will also be made available to communicators to improve their personal well being including scholarships to further their education as well as job opportunities”.
Profile of Frank Etti
Frank Etti was born in Half Assin, but life has made him live at, Takoradi and United State of America (USA). He had his ‘O’ Level education at Fiaseman Secondary School (Tarkwa) and degree certificate in Business Administration from Bronx Community College (USA).
Chairman Frankett is business man and a self made entrepreneur. He is the CEO and Director of;
Frankett Equipment Rentals
Beranlea Engineers and Contractors Ltd
Soltron Gh Limited
Etti’s Restaurant Accra
Etti’s Pizza Hut (Takoradi)
Etti’s Restaurant (Takoradi)
Etti’s Resturant (Essimah)
Rich oil filling stations
Chairman Frankett is an active member and well known NPP financier
1st Vice Chairman for NPP Bronx Tracy Tower’s New York (USA)-1992 to1996
Takoradi Constituency Chairman – 2009 to 2012
Regional Campaign member for 2012 election
National Council Member – 2012 to date.
CONTRIBUTION TO NPP
Chairman Franket is one of the main brains behind the winning of the 2016 sixteen seats in Western Region.
NPP Financer. He paid for the hull and everything for the lunching of the New York (Bronx) chapter in the year 1996.
He provided a fully furnished place for Takoradi Constituency as their meeting place 2009.
He rented and furnished place for Takoradi Constituency Office in 2009.
He furnished the Jomoro Constituency office in 2008.
He furnished the Tarkwa Constituency office in 2012
Chairman Frankett is the has been helping people to get admission to the Secondary and Tertiary Institutions.
He has employed a lot of people from the party.
He has helped a lot of party people to be recruited into the forces.
He has employed the party people in his Company. He has also secured lot of job opportunities for party youth.
He is the first to open Internet café in Western and Central Region of Ghana.
In 2000 he provided 2 pick-ups for the campaign.
Source: Daniel Kaku
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Ghana not dealing with sexual abuse correctly - Group
- See The Guys Who Killed OOU Female Student & Her Boyfriend (Plus Shocking Confession)
- "Any Actress/Actor Who Bought A House Should Say How They Made The Money, We Don't Make That Much"
- Angry Man Beats His Wife With Pestle To Death In Anambra
- Physically-Challenged Receives Support From Assembly
- Cape Coast Youth Threatens Protest
- B/A Coordinator of GRB Commends NCS And ADRA
- We Can’t Rush Travel Documents Of Illegal US Migrants
- KSTS dumps Pope Johns for NSMQ quarterfinals
- Over 400 migrants saved off Spain: rescue service
- Tamale Central NDC Elects New Executives
- Suicide Hits Cantonments
- Opinion: From Sea To Table – Sustaining Ghana’s Fisheries And Coastal Resources
- Drugs, Blood Delivery Via Drones Misplaced Priority
- FIFA Ban Out Of The Question After Successful Meeting With Gov’t
- 2018 World Cup: Belgium v Tunisia Preview
- 2018 World Cup: Germany v Sweden Preview
- 2018 World Cup: South Korea v Mexico Preview
- Muntaka is a ‘dumb’ MP; I’ll take him on – Ken Agyapong
- Your choices must reflect rejuvenated NDC – Rawlings to delegates
- Judges serve strike notice
- Kennedy fights Muntaka; says he’s a ‘dumb’ MP
- Government approves Asanko Gold, Gold Fields JV agreement
- ‘Be rude to my face if you’re a man’ – Muntaka to Ken Agyapong
- LIVE UPDATES: Belgium vs Tunisia
- Drugs, blood delivery via drones misplaced priority – Kpessa Whyte
- Let constituency executive polls be transparent – Mahama urges NDC
- I’m ready to face 'dumb' Muntaka in Parliament – Ken Agyapong
- Photos: Kwesi Arthur, Davido and Michael Dapaah attend Pre-BET Event
- World Cup 2018: Fixtures and kick-off times for matchday nine
- Climax Of Sex: Ernest Opoku speaks tongues when ejaculating – Lover reveals
- Libel Suit: Judge orders A Plus to be served on Facebook
- Parliament: "You can't threaten a zongo boy"- Muntaka dares Kennedy Agyapong
- Music Video: Mijay & Gidochi - Carry Me Go
- Revealed! Prayer Mountain where Pastors pray for their wives to die
- Photos: Zylofon Cash sponsors Akwamuman SHS to represent Ghana in South Africa
- Musician: A Plus runs scared from Ursula's libel suit
- Musa Brace Powers Nigeria
- GFA Fights Govt Over Anas Video
- Ramadan Cup Hits Wembley Today
- Bernard Amankwah To Host Another Concert Soon
- Hatred Without Cause