The National Council member of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP), Mr. Frank Etti popularly known as Frankett has revealed that under his leadership as the next Western Regional Chairman when voted for would increased the existing seats in the Region to twenty.
The NPP won sixteen (16) seats out of twenty-six seats in the Western Region in 2016 parliamentary elections.
The NPP is preparing earlier ahead of 2020 crucial general elections by electing executives from polling stations to Constituencies, Regional and National this year.
Western Regional NPP has set Saturday, April 21, 2018 to elect its Executives at Tarkwa UMAT’s George Grant auditorium.
Speaking to GhanaWeb’s Western Regional Correspondent in Takoradi, Mr. Frank Etti indicated that his main agenda is to increase the existing 16 seats the party is having to 20 seats.
“Under my leadership as the next Regional Chairman, I will tirelessly with my executives to increase the 16 seats to 20 seats”, he assured.
“Winning more seats for the party in the Region will require rich experienced people and affable people like Frankett to chalk this success”, he added.
“I respect people from all walks of life-rich or poor. I will mobilise all groups and stakeifod collective victory in 2020”, he said.
The former Takoradi Constituency Chairman said the party needs leadership with strategies and hard working officers, who will be dedicated to move everywhere to deliver the votes for the in the Region to win the next general elections.
He rubbished some propaganda going round the Region that he has joined a camp in the race.
“I am going into this crucial election as solely candidate without joining any camp and if I this race I will bring the three camps together”, he explained.
Mr. Frank Etti has been cleared by the NPP vetting committee to contest after successfully filing h it s nomination and has been placed on the ballot paper as number 1 hence has been tipped by many to win the championship race.
He is expected to combat with Mr. Ben Armah, Nana Owusu Ankomah and Mr. Francis Ndede Siah after the incumbent chairman, Mr. Dickson Atta Nkettia failed to seek re-election.
Resoucing of Communicators
The party’s financier in the Region, promised that if the delegates give him the nod, he would rejuvenate and resource the research department of the party and motivate the communicators in the Region to sell the policies of the party.
“I’m contesting as the Western Regional Chairman of NPP and party communicators have a place in my administration, these are the people I prefer to call day-to-day ambassadors of the party”, he assured.
“Under the leadership of Chairman Frankrtt a well-fashioned out programme to train communicators for effective delivery
Resource persons will be drawn from Universities, Tertiary institutions and Think-Tanks to come train our communicators.
Resources for communicators including T&T to attend radio/TV programmes and Phone credits to contribute to radio and TV programmes will be privided
Opportunities will also be made available to communicators to improve their personal well being including scholarships to further their education as well as job opportunities”.
Profile of Frank Etti
Frank Etti was born in Half Assin, but life has made him live at, Takoradi and United State of America (USA). He had his ‘O’ Level education at Fiaseman Secondary School (Tarkwa) and degree certificate in Business Administration from Bronx Community College (USA).
Chairman Frankett is business man and a self made entrepreneur. He is the CEO and Director of;
Frankett Equipment Rentals
Beranlea Engineers and Contractors Ltd
Soltron Gh Limited
Etti’s Restaurant Accra
Etti’s Pizza Hut (Takoradi)
Etti’s Restaurant (Takoradi)
Etti’s Resturant (Essimah)
Rich oil filling stations
Chairman Frankett is an active member and well known NPP financier
1st Vice Chairman for NPP Bronx Tracy Tower’s New York (USA)-1992 to1996
Takoradi Constituency Chairman – 2009 to 2012
Regional Campaign member for 2012 election
National Council Member – 2012 to date.
CONTRIBUTION TO NPP
Chairman Franket is one of the main brains behind the winning of the 2016 sixteen seats in Western Region.
NPP Financer. He paid for the hull and everything for the lunching of the New York (Bronx) chapter in the year 1996.
He provided a fully furnished place for Takoradi Constituency as their meeting place 2009.
He rented and furnished place for Takoradi Constituency Office in 2009.
He furnished the Jomoro Constituency office in 2008.
He furnished the Tarkwa Constituency office in 2012
Chairman Frankett is the has been helping people to get admission to the Secondary and Tertiary Institutions.
He has employed a lot of people from the party.
He has helped a lot of party people to be recruited into the forces.
He has employed the party people in his Company. He has also secured lot of job opportunities for party youth.
He is the first to open Internet café in Western and Central Region of Ghana.
In 2000 he provided 2 pick-ups for the campaign.
Source: Daniel Kaku
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- I'm disappointed in Akufo-Addo for insulting think tanks - Franklin Cudjoe
- The murder of 2 Scandinavian backpackers in Morocco has been declared 'an act of terror', and officials are investigating video of an ISIS-style beheading
- Ghanaian government picks a strategy to salvage deposits worth $2 million from vanishing
- Morocco eyes 'terror' link as it makes new arrests in hikers murder
- Travelers had to sleep on floors and grounded planes for hours after rogue drones shut down major London airport just before Christmas
- Macron, intelligence and the Yellow Vest protests
- Is the French government too intelligent?
- Risk of 'grave crimes' in Congo ahead of vote: ICC prosecutor
- Terror attacks against foreign tourists in North Africa
- Togo calm as polling stations open
- Morocco eyes 'terror' link as it makes new arrests in hikers murder
- 'Jordan Ayew Not Good Enough For Crystal Palace' - Former Arsenal Star
- FIFA Ranking: Ghana Ranked 51st In Latest FIFA Rankings, No. 6 In Africa
- CAF CC: Kariobangi Sharks Names 18-Man Squad For Asante Kotoko Return Leg
- CAF CC: We Don't Need The Aid Of Match Officials To Beat Kariobangi Sharks - Kotoko Chief
- Oslo Deal: Ablakwa destroying his political career – NPP MP
- I'm Ghana’s number 1 football lover - Akuffo-Addo
- Thank you for insulting CSOs – Franklin Cudjoe tells Akufo-Addo
- 16-year-old girl donates to Tebu M/A Basic School at Ga South
- Small scale miners not entitled to any compensation – Asomah-Cheremeh
- 'We will manage him'; Majority fights Ablakwa's claims on Norway embassy
- Enos Adepah consoles Kwesi Nyantakyi
- Spain suits me best – Yaw Yeboah
- Kassim Adams rues missed chances in Hoffenheim's draw with Werder Bremen
- Ghana learns fate on latest FIFA World Ranking for 2018
- Putin applauds Trump's decision to pull US troops out of Syria
- Austria celebrates 200 years of beloved carol 'Silent Night'
- Exercise could be as effective as pills at combatting the number 1 'silent killer' — more evidence that working out is a miracle drug
- A former Google HR exec asks job candidates a tough question to figure out how they'll act 'when the chips are down'
- I cut Google out of my life for 2 weeks, but the alternatives prove why Google is so much better
- Arsenal close in on bottle throwing spectator
- Amazon accidentally sent Alexa recordings of a user in the shower to the wrong person (AMZN)
- 16 of the most underrated things to do at Disney World
- Mold could be making you sick, here are 8 signs there's mold hiding in your home
- Ghana won’t use taxpayers money to implement the drone delivery service which will supply blood and medicines
- 'Game of Thrones' actor who plays Jorah Mormont says the cast can only read scripts on secure iPads, to make sure nobody leaks spoilers
- Joey B shares "Greetings From Abroad" featuring Pappy Kojo
- Stanbic staff Martha Amakye who duped customers GH¢900,000 found guilty of fraud
- Cigna is closing its $67 billion deal with Express Scripts, creating a new healthcare giant (CI, ESRX)
- The Fed just marched ahead with an interest rate hike — here's what the increase means for your wallet
- US envoy doubts Afghan Taliban's desire for peace
- A US aquarium apologized for being 'problematic and insensitive' after it called one of its otters 'thicc' in a tweet