WAFA SC captain Mohammed Alhassan chalked a piece of history by becoming the player to score this season’s 100th Ghana Premier League goal.
A statement on the club’s Facebook page read: ”According to the Ghana Premier League statistical body @GhFootballFacts, our captain Mohammed Alhassan netted this season’s 100th goal.
”Alhassan pulled one back in the 77th minute at the Nana Ameyaw Park in Techiman as #wafasc lost 2-1 on Eleven Wonders.
”Congrats to our Rock.”
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Girl Smarts: Kate Hudson’s fabletics line looks like this in real life
- Guy Smarts: How many calories do you burn while you sleep?
- Odd Enough: Is it acceptable to shave on public transportation?
- Five killed in torrential Tunisia rains
- WHO Warns Against Air Pollution-related Deaths
- Committee Under Fire To Release Report On Asawase Police Killings
- Experts To Green Northern Ghana
- Bongo: Agriculture Activities Affected Due To Lack Of Good Bridges
- Blame NDC on DTV Migration Delay, Not NPP
- ‘Communications Ministry Always Disgracing Gov’t’
- LEAP Currently Serving Over 456,000 Households
- Kumbungu Youth Chief On Police Wanted List
- Habitat Fair Offers Great Deals
- This Is The Most Photographed House In Africa
- Ghanaian Striker Seth Painstil Scores Again As Admira Beat Wacker In Austria
- Cameroon Captain Benjamin Moukandjo Retires From International Football
- CAF Confederation Cup: Enyimba Clobber Rwandan Side Rayon Sports To Book Last Four Spot
- Lacazette And Aubameyang Earn Arsenal Win Over Everton
- Opinion: Welcome to college. Your parents are in the tents next door
- World: Armed with a laptop and a spreadsheet, he takes on the city's biggest landlords
- Politics: How 2 guys in a Connecticut jail cell helped change the way America does drugs
- Entertainment: Life is a cabaret (and Alan Cumming is tending bar)
- World: Hurricane Florence has gone, but challenges for the Carolinas have just begun
- Finance: Wall Street's convinced that Tesla will need to raise more cash — and has some theories about how and when that may happen (TSLA)
- World: Nigerian herders' biggest fear: Not lions, but farmers
- World: Talk of the 25th amendment underscores a volatile presidency
- World: Tentative deal reached for Aavanaugh accuser to testify on Thursday
- World: Japan vows to cut its nuclear hoard. Neighbors fear the opposite
- World: China demands US. Withdraw sanctions imposed over military purchases from Russia
- Group To Validate OGP Commitments
- 60 Years Of GMA: Ntranoa And Surrounding Communities Undergo Health Screening
- Ghanaian Youth Should Be More Innovative
- Breast Cancer Is A Disease Not A Curse
- CAF Champions League: These four clubs have qualified for semis
- Sports: Packers coach Mike McCarthy freaks out at referees after Clay Matthews called for another questionable roughing-the-passer penalty
- Golden Clash: AshGold beat Kotoko in 5-goal thriller
- Sports: 'It doesn't look good': 49ers fear Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a season-ending knee injury
- Finance: Weed stocks have become so popular that Robinhood is having trouble executing trades for one of the most-popular names
- Politics: Step aboard the USS Kearsarge, the US Navy workhorse that takes Marines to war
- Shocking: Woman sustains injuries jumping out of moving taxi after driver tries to rob and kidnap her
- Young girls primary victims of humanitarian strife
- Richmond Boakye Scores For Red Star Belgrade In Draw At Partizan In 'The Eternal Derby'