Popular Instagram and Snapchat slay queen, Amarichest has debunked rumours that suggest she is warming the beds of veteran actor, Kofi Adjorlolo and his son.
According to her, it is a taboo for a woman to sleep with a father and son and more importantly, it is against her belief and virtue as a changed person.
Earlier reports alleged that veteran Ghanaian actor, Kofi Adjorlolo and his son were having an affair with same woman who was identified as Ama Richest.
According to the news item that was originally carried by Ghpage.com and subsequently published by www.ghanaweb.com, Ama Richest, an escort who charges her clients no less than $100 for her services, has been spotted a number of times with Adjorlolo and his son on separate occasions.
The unconfirmed reports also revealed that Kofi Adjorlolo who ones dated young actress Victoria Lebene has been caught in compromising states with the Instagram model.
Reacting to these allegations on her Instagram page, Amarichest said although she has been a “bad girl” before, one sinful thing she would never do is to have sex with persons who are related by blood.
“Don’t get me wrong I have been bad before but for someone to come up and write fake stories about me sleeping with someone and his dad is jus outrageous, I wouldn’t do that in a million years, just because am friend with someone and his dad doesn’t mean am warming their beds.
Is not only a taboo to do that but it’s against everything I stand for’ I am a change person and am trying to better my life people should also try and do that and stop making up stories that’s ain’t true, thanks,” she wrote on Instagram.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Capital Bank: Ato Essien Countersues Recievers
- Media Analysts Rate Journalists Performance at President's Encounter
- Cargill Ends 10th Anniversary With Family Day
- Kwabena Duffour's Suit Thrown Out
- Minority Accuses Special Prosecutor and A-G of 'Clash of Egos'
- Bawumia Falter Party Communicators for Not Telling Their Good Works
- Catholic Priest Leaves Altar to Marry After 15 years of Service
- Jerry Arthur Gets Full Scholarship From Bayport to University
- Govt Urged to Consult Widely on Fiscal Council Formation
- Asante Akyem North Teachers Grapple with Accommodation
- Builsa overlord lauds Akufo-Addo over promise
- EC’s ROPAA Committee needless – Lawyer
- Kwankwaso Supporters Who Joined APC Meet Buhari (Photos)
- Yahoo Boys Madness: We No Longer Wear Pants - Delta Ladies
- Popular Banex Plaza In Abuja Sealed By Court Order
- FG Replies Labour Over Minimum Wage Ultimatum
- Fayose Slams Buhari: Nigerians Won't Forget You For Wrecking The Economy
- Two Abuja Yahoo Boys Sentenced To Prison, Lose Properties To Government (Photos)
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Deji Adeyanju Gets Court Order To Be Released From Prison
- Shock As Angry Lady Kills Her Own Mother With Machete
- Capital Bank: Ato Essien files defence; countersues recievers
- How journalists fared during encounter with president
- Kwabena Duffour's 'give me my uniBank' suit thrown out
- Menzgold seeks refuge with Parliament
- After a goalless draw in Nairobi, Kotoko face a tricky situation in the return leg
- Akufo-Addo expecting a corruption-free football
- Fear As Soldiers Lobby Not To Be Sent To Northeast Over Boko Haram Killings
- Presidency Reacts After Saraki Describes Buhari's 2019 Budget As Hopeless
- How Pregnant Lady, 80yrs Old Woman Jump Fence To Escape Deadly Fire In Lagos
- Minimum Wage: FG Insensitive To Workers, says NLC
- Fake Military Men Busted After Kidnapping Rich Couple
- Okorocha Locks Out Oshiomole, APC Leaders From Stadium
- Ex-president Rajoelina closes in on Madagascar election win: partial results
- Kariobangi Sharks chairman claims his team is focused ahead of Kotoko clash
- National Cathedral fundraising event set at $1,000 per ticket
- Ghanaian goalkeeper Rashid Nuhu among 60 collegiate players invited for MLS audition
- NDC chairman arrested over missing $12 million fertilizers
- 5 health stories that terrified Ghanaians in 2018
- Court throws out Kwabena Duffour's suit against BOG over uniBank takeover
- Menzgold’s Cry For Help: Parliament’s Finance Committee Divided
- Resistance 1— Liberia: 331 days of National Crisis and Nightmare