Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah has ended his ten-day working visit of England with the vision of strengthening the Black Stars squad for future assignments.
The 57-year-old trainer embarked on the tour from last week as he visited some players in the squad while observing others on the periphery of the team.
The scouting and monitoring mission gave Appiah the chance to visit some injured Ghanaian players as well as engaging with coaches of their various teams.
The former international defender embarked on the ten-day visit to observe some Ghanaian players in the United Kingdom who have not had the chance to play for the Black Stars.
He also spent some few days with coach Arsene Wenger to observe Arsenal training methods and exchange ideas with the legendary manager.
Appiah also met with some budding Ghanaian players born in England with good potentials of playing for Ghana in the future.
The Black Stars coach left the country last week after spending most of his time monitoring the Ghana Premier League and players in the country’s other leagues.
Appiah use the broad knowledge he has acquired to build a strong team for the future as well as the forthcoming 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Protest In Senate Over Buhari’s Withdrawal of $496m Without Approval
- 26 Pharmacy Students Of KNUST For FAMU 2018 In Florida
- Multimedia Intensifies Justice Campaign For Latif Iddrisu
- Proposal To Elect MMDCEs Was Not Well Thought Out
- Weija Leprosarium Receives Support From GCB Staff
- Finance: 'There is no time to lose:' Deutsche Bank is embarking on a major overhaul — and it will lead to big job losses
- TRAGIC! Man Who Survived Helicopter Crash Gets Sliced To Death During Rescue By Another Chopper
- Dear Buhari, what if the youths are lazy and entitled?
- Subsidy increasing as rising oil price pushes petrol landing cost higher
- Prisoner Or Patient? The Fate Of Ghana’s Mentally Ill Offender
- Bugri Naabu In Critical Condition After An Accident, Airlifted To Accra For Medical Treatment
- Mr. President, Why This Unfair Treatment?
- BOG’s Bitter Yet Necessary Pills
- My Birthday Wishes And Prayers As A Police Officer
- Woman Kills Daughter At Korle-Gonno
- 8th Pre-Harvest Agribusiness Conference And Exhibition Launched
- 2 Nigerien Robbers Arrested At Weija
- Murder Of Journalist Couple In Bangladesh!
- Peace Council Indicts NDC
- Former Asante Kotoko PRO Taunts Hearts of Oak Ahead Of Sunday's Super Clash
- BREAKING NEWS... George Afriyie To Lose Position At CAF
- Zylofon Media Sponsorship Deal Will Benefit All Ghanaian Football Fan - Sannie Daara
- Hearts of Oak Supporters Chief In Ashanti Region Assures Team Of Safety Ahead Of Kotoko Clash
- At Argentina Football Club, Maradona Is God, Messi Is Adam
- Kasapreko, Two Others To Sponsor Beach Soccer Unity Cup
- Ashie's Opponent, Arrives For WBO Africa Clash On Friday
- Kofi Boakye Declares Interest In Contesting Cycling Presidency
- Sports Ministry To Take On Some Of YEA Sports Programme Recruits
- World Cup Boost For Egypt And Mohamed Elneny
- We have not sponsored anyone - Dan Botwe
- No turning back on banking reforms – Central Bank
- Businesses must realign to changing payment landscape – GhIPSS
- Kumi Guitar: Highlife singer hospitalised
- Ghanaian Players Abroad: Patrick Twumasi bags brace for Astana
- Ekow Blankson: Ace actor apologise for calling new crop of actors as bunch of jokers
- Politics: Women have shared 8 ways they got over the insecurity of being cheated on — and some of the answers make a lot of sense
- Top Scorer: Jordan Ayew is a happy person at Swansea than he was at Aston Villa
- Photos: Bisa Kdei launches “Highlife Konnect” album in colourful African set-up
- Politics: A 28-year-old Instagram star and amateur stuntman has reportedly died in a motorcycle crash in New Zealand
- Anas Exposé: ECOWAS court places injunction against impeachment of 3 'corrupt' judges
- Homosexuality: Only God can deliver homosexuals - Lawyer Foh-Amoaning
- Tech: Prince Harry has asked his brother William to be his best man