Sassuolo will reportedly demand a fee of €20million for highly-rated midfielder Alfred Duncan.
The Ghana international is a target for several clubs including AC Milan, who are keen on improving their squad ahead of next term after another trophyless season.
Milan’s interest in Duncan has reportedly been approved by coach Gattuso.
But Sassuolo have issued a hands-off warning.
According to reports in Italy, the Black and Greens will only consider a huge offer.
Should the midfielder be prised from Mapei stadium, the fee would represent a great profit on the €6m Sassuolo spent to sign him from Sampdoria in 2016.
Duncan has made a total of 25 appearances this season.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- National Labour Commission Seeking Clearance To Charge Clients For Services
- Societe General To Meet Minimum Capital By September
- Professorial Research Chair In Petroleum Engineering To Be Established At KNUST
- Migrants taking Niger route to Europe falls 95%, says EU
- Antonio Conte Issues Statement Thanking Chelsea
- Nigeria to bring back stranded football fans from Russia
- Mandela's 'long walk to freedom' has just begun: widow
- Beauty Tips: How to get rid of stretch marks with aloe vera
- Augustin Dennis: DKB doesn't know enough about comedy to teach me how to write jokes - comedian
- World Cup 2018: France receive Hero's welcome after World Cup glory
- Ga Rural Bank records 66.22 per cent profit
- Court grants bail to car dealer
- Wobbling Ghana Cedi affects prices of grains in Wa
- Driver’s Mate jailed ten years for defilement
- Teacher remanded over countless sex with JHS leaver
- Africa’s economic growth fails to create jobs – report
- Gushegu communities stop open defecation
- Female teacher trainee performance increases
- BMW Club, auto community hold blood donation exercise
- Amponsah proposes refined league structure for Ghana football
- Villagers kill 300 CROCODILES in revenge over 1 crocodile killing a farmer
- ‘Ask a sensible question’- Kuami Eugene blasts Twitter fan who asked about his dressing
- Reekado Banks – Pull Up
- 7 Years Down The Line: Any Lessons From Gaddafi’s Demise For Africa Leaders?
- B/A: Tano North NDC Swears In New Executives
- 'Ghana's Economy In Crisis' - Minority
- Ghana Finance Week Slated For August 2018
- Professor Atukwei Okine Was A Literary Giant - And Foremost Pan-Africanist
- #EkitiDecides2018: My Takeaways
- A Reputation Worth Its Weight in Gold
- Bantama Traders Cry Over Imminent Collapse Of Their Businesses
- WordDigest: When Things Turned Around (62) Say No To Idols
- Ekiti: Between Oshiomhole And Secondus
- BOMBSHELL: BBC Delivers Humiliating Blow To Anas, Broadcaster Denies Role
- Maurizio Sarri: Chelsea Manager Would 'Give All His Possessions To Win' With New Club
- Alexis Sanchez: Man Utd Striker Misses Start Of US Tour Because Of Visa Issue
- Nana Ampomah Rescues Waasland-Beveren From Defeat Against Beerschot Wilrijk
- 2018 World Cup: The Good, Bad And Ugly From The World Cup In Russia
- Players My Age Usually Go To Qatar Or China - Ronaldo
- 2018 CAF CONFED. CUP: Aduana Stars Forward Bright Adjei Confident Ahead Of AS Vita Clash
- Black Princesses Team Visit Injured Striker Priscilla Adubea
- Kwadwo Asamoah Will Retire At Inter Milan - Agent