Sassuolo will reportedly demand a fee of €20million for highly-rated midfielder Alfred Duncan.
The Ghana international is a target for several clubs including AC Milan, who are keen on improving their squad ahead of next term after another trophyless season.
Milan’s interest in Duncan has reportedly been approved by coach Gattuso.
But Sassuolo have issued a hands-off warning.
According to reports in Italy, the Black and Greens will only consider a huge offer.
Should the midfielder be prised from Mapei stadium, the fee would represent a great profit on the €6m Sassuolo spent to sign him from Sampdoria in 2016.
Duncan has made a total of 25 appearances this season.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Double curse: After drought, Kenya's Dadaab refugee camps hit by floods
- Activist singer Mapfumo returns to post-Mugabe Zimbabwe
- PDP Reacts To National Assembly's Invitation OfBuhari
- 5 Ways To Cure A Cracked Lips
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- 8-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death By Mother
- FDA Clamps Down On Unregistered Medical Devices
- AngloGold Iduapriem Gold Mine Marks World Malaria Day
- Global Funds Gives More Money To Ghana To Tackle 3 Diseases
- 13 Galamseyers Arrested In Upper West
- PAC Chair disappointed in public institutions
- JHS dropout, 23, impregnates four friends
- MMDAs directed to use 80% of allocation for gov’t projects
- Reinstate, pay sacked pregnant fire officers GHc100,000 – Court orders
- IG Ignores Senate Invitation Over Dino Melaye?
- University suspends 23 students for having love affairs on campus
- Boko Haram In Gun Battle With Soldiers, Trying To Enter Maiduguri
- Dino Melaye’s 'Escape Saga': Brother, Others Sent To Prison
- Indian sprinter blasts 'wrong' testosterone ruling
- MTN Ghana Mentors' Girls In ICT
- Lack Of Proper Counselling Affecting Family Planning
- Tramadol Abusers Now Move To Cough Mixtures
- Crack Down On Illegal Fishing Rakes In revenue
- Government Should Get Unemployment Concept Right
- Children's Literature Forum To Foster Inclusive Education
- World Vision Opposes Early Child Marriage
- NPP Government Commended For Digitisation Policy
- Alban Bagbin Will Win NDC Presidential Race
- Ghana chases Oil & Gas investors at 2018 OTC by securing its first ‘Pavilion’
- Fake Journalists Scandal: Ghana Swimming Association suspends President
- NPA begins nationwide LPG Door to Door campaign
- Mother and son arrested for inflicting razor wounds on twin sisters
- Ghana Airports Company awards contract to non-existent security company?
- Ghana likely to import timber from Liberia
- Give us bikes or face boycott – Assemblymen
- Textile workers hit streets over fake prints
- GES to cut ties with IT firm over ‘half-baked services’
- Ghana ratifies Africa’s big new free trade agreement to unlock opportunities
- 'Shameful’ GNFS 100K saga lesson for all – Austin Gamey
- US$2.7 million bribe stalls 500-bed Kumasi Military Hospital project
- Parliament withdraws RTI bill again for ‘not being urgent in nature’
- NPP chairman indicts Jubilee House