A source close to Aduana Stars has confirmed that the management of the club has failed to pay their players for close to three months.
It was also revealed that the management are yet to fulfil the $2000 promise made to the 18 players when they qualified for the group stages of the CAF Confederation Cup.
The playing body have threatened to boycott training when they resume training sometime next week if the money is not paid.
“If this month ends [June], the players would not have paid for three months. The $2000 promise made to the 18 players for qualifying for the group stage of CAF Confederation Cup is also in arrears.
“I don’t know for the technical team whether they have been paid or not,” the source revealed.
However, the players are worried about the club inability to fulfil the “one-player-one-land” promise after winning the 2016/17 premier league.
“Again, they are yet to receive the land which was promised them after their feat in the 2016/17 premier league season”, the insider added.
The 2016/2017 Ghana Premier League champions are not in their fine form that propelled their last season glory.
The Fire Boys have only one point in their ongoing CAF Confederations Cup campaign.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Turning The Tragedy Of Africa Into Prosperity; The Role Of Good Leadership
- REGSEC Initiates Moves To Broker Peace In Japekrom And Drobo
- EPA To Release Full Report On Mass Tilapia Deaths
- Fuel Prices Increase By 2.74% At Major Fuel Stations
- Kelni GVG: IMANI Denies been Bribed
- Double-Track Implementation: SHS Teachers Angry Over Neglect
- Dead Asutsuare Tilapia Not GMOs
- West Hills Mall's Old School Challenge Warms Up with Big Fitness Walk
- Eastern NDC Declares Support For Bagbin
- IAC Grabs Top International Awards
- Evans Mensah Makes Injury Return For HJK Helsinki In Win Over SJK
- CAL Bank Rounds Up Its 2018 Open Golf Championship
- Kwadwom Asamoah Hails Inter Teammates After Milan Derby Win
- Performance Of Ghanaian Players Abroad Wrap Up
- Ekweremadu On His Way Out Of PDP Because Of Peter Obi?
- El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals (Pics)
- Banky W: "I Am Battling Serious Food Poisoning"
- Amaechi Spotted Praying Seriously At Redeemed Church
- Tania Omotayo Weds Co-Restaurant Owner in Lagos (Photos)
- Oshiomhole In Trouble? Angry APC Governors Heading To Abuja To Sack Him
- Nana Addo’s 2yrs Far Better Than NDC’s 8yrs - NPP
- KNUST Students Protest Against ‘Brutalities’
- TOR Resumes Operations Next Week
- BoG Not Issuing Gh¢100 Note
- “My Salary Has Not Increased But Fuel Prices Keep Going Up" - Driver On Latest Hike In Fuel Prices
- Teenage Pregnancy: How A Daughter's Growing Belly Earns Her A Mother's Growling Slap
- What A Shock! Ghost Writes A Letter To Husband Who Butchered Her
- Traditional Leaders Should Emulate Late James Town Mantse
- GITAC Paves Way For Deepened Ghana-India Trading
- China Man Who Allegedly Killed 2 Other Chinese Declared Wanted
- Bashir Hayford To Strategize And Prepare Queens For AWCON 2018
- Daniel Kyeremeh Bags Hat-Trick As SV Wehen Thump Karlsruher
- Sean Adarkwa Nets Debut Goal For West Ham U-23 Against Swansea City U-23
- Former FC Ifeanyi Ubah Coach Yaw Preko Claims Some Clubs In Nigeria Want Him
- Stephen Appiah Optimistic Of Black Queens Hosting And Winning 2018 AWCON
- Godfred Donsah Makes Return From Injury To Warm Bench For Bologna In Draw With Torino
- Powers Throws Challenge To Bastie Samir, Gbese Bruno
- Ghana FA Offices To Open On Monday
- Former Hearts of Oak Coach Frank Nuttall Arrives In Sudan To Handle Al Hilal Obeid
- Bashiru Hayford Reiterates Readiness For AWCON Group Opponents
- World Stammering Day: Basic facts about stammering
- Emmanuel Tagoe outclasses Paulus Moses to win WBO Africa lightweight title