Ghanaian striker Joe Dodoo has completed a season-long loan move from Scottish club Rangers to Blackpool, the clubs have confirmed.
Dodoo becomes the Championship side’s fourth signing of the summer, with Pool having already confirmed the permanent signings of Michael Nottingham and Harry Pritchard from non-league and free agent John O’Sullivan.
The forward managed only 27 appearances in two seasons with the Glasgow club, having moved north from Leicester City.
He still has two seasons left on his Ibrox contract but Rangers are looking to offload players to fund new boss Steven Gerrard’s spending plans.
The attacker has League One experience from a short stint at Bury in 2015 and a longer loan spell at Charlton Athletic last season, when he scored twice in eight games.
Dodoo, who may not be the only arrival at Bloomfield Road today, was born in Ghana but has won an England Under-18 cap. The deal remains subject to international clearance being received.
For more Ghana football news visit www.ghanasoccernet.com
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Turning The Tragedy Of Africa Into Prosperity; The Role Of Good Leadership
- REGSEC Initiates Moves To Broker Peace In Japekrom And Drobo
- EPA To Release Full Report On Mass Tilapia Deaths
- Fuel Prices Increase By 2.74% At Major Fuel Stations
- Kelni GVG: IMANI Denies been Bribed
- Double-Track Implementation: SHS Teachers Angry Over Neglect
- Dead Asutsuare Tilapia Not GMOs
- West Hills Mall's Old School Challenge Warms Up with Big Fitness Walk
- Eastern NDC Declares Support For Bagbin
- IAC Grabs Top International Awards
- Evans Mensah Makes Injury Return For HJK Helsinki In Win Over SJK
- CAL Bank Rounds Up Its 2018 Open Golf Championship
- Kwadwom Asamoah Hails Inter Teammates After Milan Derby Win
- Performance Of Ghanaian Players Abroad Wrap Up
- Ekweremadu On His Way Out Of PDP Because Of Peter Obi?
- El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals (Pics)
- Banky W: "I Am Battling Serious Food Poisoning"
- Amaechi Spotted Praying Seriously At Redeemed Church
- Tania Omotayo Weds Co-Restaurant Owner in Lagos (Photos)
- Oshiomhole In Trouble? Angry APC Governors Heading To Abuja To Sack Him
- Nana Addo’s 2yrs Far Better Than NDC’s 8yrs - NPP
- KNUST Students Protest Against ‘Brutalities’
- TOR Resumes Operations Next Week
- BoG Not Issuing Gh¢100 Note
- “My Salary Has Not Increased But Fuel Prices Keep Going Up" - Driver On Latest Hike In Fuel Prices
- Teenage Pregnancy: How A Daughter's Growing Belly Earns Her A Mother's Growling Slap
- What A Shock! Ghost Writes A Letter To Husband Who Butchered Her
- Traditional Leaders Should Emulate Late James Town Mantse
- GITAC Paves Way For Deepened Ghana-India Trading
- China Man Who Allegedly Killed 2 Other Chinese Declared Wanted
- Bashir Hayford To Strategize And Prepare Queens For AWCON 2018
- Daniel Kyeremeh Bags Hat-Trick As SV Wehen Thump Karlsruher
- Sean Adarkwa Nets Debut Goal For West Ham U-23 Against Swansea City U-23
- Former FC Ifeanyi Ubah Coach Yaw Preko Claims Some Clubs In Nigeria Want Him
- Stephen Appiah Optimistic Of Black Queens Hosting And Winning 2018 AWCON
- Godfred Donsah Makes Return From Injury To Warm Bench For Bologna In Draw With Torino
- Powers Throws Challenge To Bastie Samir, Gbese Bruno
- Ghana FA Offices To Open On Monday
- Former Hearts of Oak Coach Frank Nuttall Arrives In Sudan To Handle Al Hilal Obeid
- Bashiru Hayford Reiterates Readiness For AWCON Group Opponents
- World Stammering Day: Basic facts about stammering
- Emmanuel Tagoe outclasses Paulus Moses to win WBO Africa lightweight title