The CEO of the Coalition of Supporters Unions of Africa (COSUA), Mrs. Shirley BAHULA-ERMIAS of South Africa, and the Vice President in charge of Northern Africa, Madani Al Mahadi of Sudan, have been dismissed.
In a letter of dismissal signed by the Chairman of the Executive Council of COSUA, Dr. Ken Aryeetey, COSUA charged the two officers for trying to submit a Partnership Agreement that COSUA had signed with the African Union, to raise funds for their personal agenda, using SFT GAS & OIL Company in Russia.
Confirming the story in a telephone chat with “Daily Guide Sports “, Lawyer Sarfo Abebrese who is the founder and President of COSUA said, he signed the contract with the AU Vice Chairman, Mr Kwesi Quartey, in Addis Ababa earlier this year, but had been keeping it with the confidentiality such documents require.
He said Madani, however, managed to get a copy when he brought one Dr. Zuhair Ammoura of Jordan to Ghana under the pretext of signing another Partnership Agreement with his Egyptian company, Union for Development and Investment.
However, the copy of the AU contract that was attached to the new contract was rather copied by Madani and emailed to Mrs. Bahula-Ermias to be used to raise funds for her SFT COMPANY under the pretext of sponsoring African fans to the World Cup in Russia.
The deal was busted when the said AU Contract got to the AU for authentication, and it was realized that the President and other executives of COSUA in Ghana knew nothing about the deal.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Turning The Tragedy Of Africa Into Prosperity; The Role Of Good Leadership
- REGSEC Initiates Moves To Broker Peace In Japekrom And Drobo
- EPA To Release Full Report On Mass Tilapia Deaths
- Fuel Prices Increase By 2.74% At Major Fuel Stations
- Kelni GVG: IMANI Denies been Bribed
- Double-Track Implementation: SHS Teachers Angry Over Neglect
- Dead Asutsuare Tilapia Not GMOs
- West Hills Mall's Old School Challenge Warms Up with Big Fitness Walk
- Eastern NDC Declares Support For Bagbin
- IAC Grabs Top International Awards
- Evans Mensah Makes Injury Return For HJK Helsinki In Win Over SJK
- CAL Bank Rounds Up Its 2018 Open Golf Championship
- Kwadwom Asamoah Hails Inter Teammates After Milan Derby Win
- Performance Of Ghanaian Players Abroad Wrap Up
- Ekweremadu On His Way Out Of PDP Because Of Peter Obi?
- El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals (Pics)
- Banky W: "I Am Battling Serious Food Poisoning"
- Amaechi Spotted Praying Seriously At Redeemed Church
- Tania Omotayo Weds Co-Restaurant Owner in Lagos (Photos)
- Oshiomhole In Trouble? Angry APC Governors Heading To Abuja To Sack Him
- Nana Addo’s 2yrs Far Better Than NDC’s 8yrs - NPP
- KNUST Students Protest Against ‘Brutalities’
- TOR Resumes Operations Next Week
- BoG Not Issuing Gh¢100 Note
- “My Salary Has Not Increased But Fuel Prices Keep Going Up" - Driver On Latest Hike In Fuel Prices
- Teenage Pregnancy: How A Daughter's Growing Belly Earns Her A Mother's Growling Slap
- What A Shock! Ghost Writes A Letter To Husband Who Butchered Her
- Traditional Leaders Should Emulate Late James Town Mantse
- GITAC Paves Way For Deepened Ghana-India Trading
- China Man Who Allegedly Killed 2 Other Chinese Declared Wanted
- Bashir Hayford To Strategize And Prepare Queens For AWCON 2018
- Daniel Kyeremeh Bags Hat-Trick As SV Wehen Thump Karlsruher
- Sean Adarkwa Nets Debut Goal For West Ham U-23 Against Swansea City U-23
- Former FC Ifeanyi Ubah Coach Yaw Preko Claims Some Clubs In Nigeria Want Him
- Stephen Appiah Optimistic Of Black Queens Hosting And Winning 2018 AWCON
- Godfred Donsah Makes Return From Injury To Warm Bench For Bologna In Draw With Torino
- Powers Throws Challenge To Bastie Samir, Gbese Bruno
- Ghana FA Offices To Open On Monday
- Former Hearts of Oak Coach Frank Nuttall Arrives In Sudan To Handle Al Hilal Obeid
- Bashiru Hayford Reiterates Readiness For AWCON Group Opponents
- World Stammering Day: Basic facts about stammering
- Emmanuel Tagoe outclasses Paulus Moses to win WBO Africa lightweight title