Ghana is inching even closer to getting world titles and bringing back the good old days with Cabic Promotions and Management’s new signing Patrick Alotey “Darling Boy Arrow” set to defend his WBO Africa Super Welterweight Title as he headlines the Cabic Big Fight Night on 11th August 2018 at the Bukom Boxing Arena.
As the main bout, Patrick Alotey, defending champion of the WBO Africa Super Welterweight division, will face off with the challenger, Badru Lusambya from Uganda. It will be a spectacular pound-for-pound battle to behold with Ghana hopeful of keeping the title.
Ghana will fly the flag high with two other WBO title fights against Kenya and Nigeria and three other undercard fights; all on the same night.
In an interview with the CEO of Cabic Promotions and Management, organisers of the event, Ivan Bruce Cudjoe who doubles as the CEO for Travel Matters Travel and Tours, gave full assurances that all three African titles will be won and retained in Ghana.
He further stated that the ultimate for him and his team is the need to grab a World Title Belt as soon as possible to make Ghanaian boxing lovers happy once again.
The full program for the fight is expected to be unveiled at the official launch next week.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Visit The World's First Underwater Hotel
- Nsawam Accident Kills 4 Persons
- Agro-processing Factory For Jasikan
- GRA Officers Grabbed Over $3.5 Million Financial Loss
- Hundreds flee after Boko Haram militant raid in northeast Nigeria
- Akufo-Addo's campaign sneakers preserved for posterity
- Lifestyle: 5 ice cream treats that Londoners love — from watermelon soft serve to ice cream nachos
- Gabon leader Ali Bongo seriously ill but 'recovering': presidency
- Madagascar ex-president Rajoelina leads in vote count: initial results
- Mominul, Mushfiqur put Bangladesh in command over Zimbabwe
- 12-Year-Old Boy Posed As A Girl On Instagram
- Help Address Challenges By Building Concensus--Student Leaders Admonished
- McDan Takes Boxing To Tamale
- Akufo-Addo shielding his ‘corrupt friend’ at Ghana Maritime Authority – ABA Fuseini
- You’re a big disappointment! - Ghanaians descend on Akufo-Addo over ‘legacies of past decade’ comments
- CEO of PPA elected as an executive member of the African Procurement Network
- Stop theorizing and fix the foot bridges – Law lecturer tells government
- 2018 AWCON: Six debutants named in Black Queens final squad
- Daniel Opare confesses great admiration for Sergio Ramos
- Government to broaden tax net
- How often should you really be peeing?
- Mike Caussin just cried talking about his intimacy issues with wife Jana Kramer
- This 30-minute workout builds muscle in less time
- Lifestyle: The 15 worst airports in America: RANKED
- Politics: Putin saved his warmest greeting for Trump as he met world leaders in Paris
- Tech: I explored the inside of a human nose and it convinced me that the real business in VR isn't gaming, it's all about training workers
- Tech: These are the 35 US tech startups that have reached unicorn status in 2018
- Tech: Here's how the new Gmail compares to the old version — and how to make the switch today (GOOGL)
- Tech: Jeff Bezos says his advice to Amazon interns and execs is to stop aiming for work-life 'balance' — here's what you should strive for instead
- Finance: It's all going dark again in the gambling capital of the world
- Politics: A topless protester got dangerously close to Donald Trump's motorcade in Paris
- Young African journalists arrive in Egypt for training workshop
- Qatar Ambassador Commissions mechanised bole holes in Agona West
- KNUST Students call for enhanced communication with alumni
- Police retrieve TMA's stolen excavator
- Incorporate skills development into CSR activities
- Carpenter jailed 10 years for impregnating his daughter
- Meet Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Is A Welder
- I Killed Chief Bademosi Because Of Money - Suspect Opens Up
- African Procurement Network Gets Ghanaian On Board
- 1,500 Pieces Of Ammunition Compounded In Bimbilla
- NAPO Storms Senior High Schools In Tamale