Ghana is inching even closer to getting world titles and bringing back the good old days with Cabic Promotions and Management’s new signing Patrick Alotey “Darling Boy Arrow” set to defend his WBO Africa Super Welterweight Title as he headlines the Cabic Big Fight Night on 11th August 2018 at the Bukom Boxing Arena.
As the main bout, Patrick Alotey, defending champion of the WBO Africa Super Welterweight division, will face off with the challenger, Badru Lusambya from Uganda. It will be a spectacular pound-for-pound battle to behold with Ghana hopeful of keeping the title.
Ghana will fly the flag high with two other WBO title fights against Kenya and Nigeria and three other undercard fights; all on the same night.
In an interview with the CEO of Cabic Promotions and Management, organisers of the event, Ivan Bruce Cudjoe who doubles as the CEO for Travel Matters Travel and Tours, gave full assurances that all three African titles will be won and retained in Ghana.
He further stated that the ultimate for him and his team is the need to grab a World Title Belt as soon as possible to make Ghanaian boxing lovers happy once again.
The full program for the fight is expected to be unveiled at the official launch next week.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Ghana not dealing with sexual abuse correctly - Group
- In Katanga, fans want their 'Moses' home to battle Joseph
- Environment the loser in Gabon capital's rush for growth
- DSS Nabs Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja
- Policeman Fights An Okada Man In Lagos Over N200 Bribe?
- Amazing Benefits of Wearing Deodorants
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- NSMQ 2018: Mawuli School Breaks BIHECO Hearts
- NPP MP Proposes Dialogue Over US-Ghana Visa Restriction
- Ghanaian Seeking Treatment In The UK Denied Visa By UK Government
- Stubborn Hawkers Frustrate AMA Evacuation
- Government Meeting With FIFA Over Anas Video Postponed Indefinitely
- Minority Go Crazy Over $259 Million Tax Waiver For Anglogold Ashanti
- John Kumah Makes Strong Case For One District, One Factory
- Ghana To Get Aerotropolis In Ningo-Prampram
- Kosmos Energy Partners Multimedia Group
- AMA Decongestion Running Out Of Steam
- Weather conditions derailing progress of work at Accra Sports Stadium - Report
- LIVESTREAMING: Badwam on Adom TV
- Speaker registers for new national ID
- Young girl recounts ordeal she went through in the room of a fake pastor
- There's no pride in virginity - Vicky Hammah
- US Commerce secretary visits Ghana, Kenya
- Vicky Hammah narrates how she was drugged; nearly raped
- NPP to sanction Gabby over false Buabeng Asamoah appointment
- George Mensah Okley takes over as new BOST boss
- Akufo-Addo is the only man committed to developing Zongo communities - Akakpo
- Exim Bank explores the natural endowments of the North
- I'm worried for 'Dondon's' safety - Suhuyini
- Batidam quits AU anti-graft board over ‘corruption, abuse of power’
- World Cup 2018: Female reporter 'sexually' harassed whiles covering World Cup
- Internal Politics: NDC owes Rawlings no apology; we’ve done nothing wrong – Asiedu Nketia
- Woman Binds Her Son, Puts Him In Car and Sets It On Fire
- Photo Of Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia
- Lagos Doctor Orders Nurse To Kneel Down, Flogs Her
- Driver steals N10m goods, arrested while praying for forgiveness
- Angry Nigerians Reacts To Senators, Reps 2018 Budget Padding
- Are NPP Settling For The End Justifies The Means?
- Daniel Asiedu’s “Confession” Is A Crock Of Muck
- Report Reveals Small Pelagic Fish Depleting
- Zylofon CEO Nana Appiah Mensah Supports Chief Imam Education Fund With GHC1 Million
- Visual Arts Should Be Renamed To Appropriately Reflect Content