The year 2018 has been a year for celebrity marriages – the likes of Sarkodie and Tracy Sarkcess, John Dumelo and Gifty Mawuenya. Stonebwoy also tied the knot last year with Dr Louisa. However, it does not seem like rapper, Medikal is catching that fever.
The rapper who’s affiliated to Criss Waddle’s AMG Business has been eating and penetrating the pu$$y of his girlfriend, Sister Derby has indicated that he might not marry. In a tweet he said:
“I might never get married”.
I Might Never Get Married – Medikal
Logically, if this post is anything to go by then Sister Derby who’s in her 30s should start advising herself because Medikal has no marriage intention or whatsoever about her.
Surprisingly, Sister Derby in a recent interview with Showbiz said that although Medikal has not proposed yet, all the signs showed that he would marry her. So, the frequently asked questions right after Medikal’s post via Twitter was what could have changed Medikal’s mind to thwart plans?
Born Samuel Adu Frimpong, Medikal says his philosophy in life is – don’t expect anything and you won’t be disappointed. Being one of Ghana’s fastest rising and youngest Hip-Hop artistes, he has released a couple of hit songs to register his name on the lips of many Ghanaians.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Minimum Wage: Ngge Says Labour Can't Dictate To Govt.
- Windscreens Cracked As Hailstones Rain Down On Cars From The Sky In Abuja
- I Don’t Know Bola Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo
- Delta State University Graduate Climbs A Mast After Running Mad (Photo)
- Fayose Charged With Fraud By EFCC, Moved To Lagos
- Ooni Reveals Why He Married A Prophetess (Photos)
- Will apple cider vinegar cure my cold?
- The pasta recipe that changed Jamie Oliver's life
- Politics: Texas newspaper that endorsed Ted Cruz in 2012 is now throwing its support behind Democrat Beto O'Rourke for the midterm election
- Poisonous tilapia: Fishmongers secretly carted fish for 'koobi'
- NAFDAC Searching For Drugs Made From Human Flesh
- Confusion over Travel Ban List as Presidency, Security differ
- PDP Warns INEC Against Receiving Unauthorized Names
- Atiku Meets Yoruba Leaders Over Top Political Offices
- EFCC Keeps Mum On Gov. Ganduje Bribe Video
- Amosun Dares APC, Insists On Handing Over To His Candidate
- N2.1bn Case: Face Dasuki, Not I - Dokpesi Tells Court
- Police Drags Adeleke To Court, Says "We're Not Aware Of Kemi Adeosun Forgery"
- Kidnapped Tanzanian tycoon Mohammed Dewji freed
- Akufo-Addo's spiritual brown dog cause of economic hardship in Ghana - Badu Kobi
- Girl, 7, found dead in uncovered manhole at Ashaiman
- Kill robbers who pursue you - Kennedy Agyapong tells constituents
- Valerie Sawyerr’s suit ‘incompetent’ – Attorney General
- Mahama in his own words: Five things that caused his defeat
- Commander in Chief sports stadium for Tamale- Akufo-Addo announces
- CENTRAL Region: 9 year old CHILDREN engaged in massive PROSTITUTION
- VIDEO: Poisoned TILAPIA to be flown to NORWAY- Fisheries Minister Afoley Quaye reveals
- I didn’t snub my fans; I wasn’t ‘there mentally’- Stonebwoy reacts to viral ‘arrogant’ video
- Sacking retired lecturers will affect lecturer-student ratios, disrupt academic work- UTAG warns
- I joined NDC because of my ‘cousin, godmother and mentor’ Konadu Rawlings- Kojo BONSU opens up
- BULLET, Wendy SHAY attacked over failed publicity STUNT for song release using EBONY
- MyNewsGh.com founder Stephen Zoure honoured; ranked number 3 in Ghana
- You’re a non-serious character who must be ignored- Funny Face to Counselor Lutterodt
- Hardship, poor working conditions may force us to take BRIBES in court- Judge writes to Akufo-Addo
- Deputy Aviation Minister Leads Team To Air Navigation Confab
- More Women To Be Given Opportunities In Mining
- Eastern Region: Chinese Delegation Explore Economic Potential
- AGI Pushes For Downward Review Of Electricity Tariffs
- 6th Ghana Build Trade Exhibition Fair
- Impressive Economic Growth Of Ghana Shows Great Future Prospects
- MenzGold Customers In Western Region Demand Their Cash
- Moves To Sustain Campaign On Forest And Mining Laws