A Nigerian who identified himself as Emeka Obi has Shockingly revealed to fnnewsonline.com that most Ghanaian ladies are very cheap. According to Emeka, he has banged over 90 ladies in Ghana during his short stay in Ghana with just indomie.
In the the voice of Emeka, all that is required of a man is to lure these Ghanaian ladies with indomie and they will open their legs like 360 degrees for the man to enter the net.
“During my 3-years stay in Accra, I realized that Ghanaian girls are very cheap and easy to bang. I slept with over 98 Ghanaian ladies from adults to teenagers. All I did, was to lure them with indomie since they love to eat noodles”, Emeka confessed.
Emeka who has returned to his home country, Nigeria added that most of the ladies he enjoyed banging are the born-ones.
“OMG!, the born-ones are sweet in bed. I bang them well”.
He advised that Ghanaian ladies should try and padlock their ‘pussies’ small till a man comes to ask for their hands in marriage. When asked if he can say the same about Nigerian ladies, Emeka sharply replied that Nigerian ladies are not that cheap.
“In Nigerian, the ladies are not cheap. Before a Nigerian girl will open her legs for you, you’ll suffer”.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Amewu unsure of new ECG owners
- CAF Confederation Cup: Race For Knockout Stage Heats Up
- 12 Exciting Talents In Europe With African Heritage
- These 5 car companies are owned by Africans and giving international brands a run for their money
- My ex-staff now hawks tiger nuts; it breaks my heart – UT’s Amoabeng
- 6 alternative ways to celebrate Ghana’s Independence Day
- EOCO to probe US $178 million contract to KelniGVG and Global Voice Group
- DCE Donates 100 bags Of Cement To Logba Tota Community For Tourist Info Centre
- Man Kills Wife, Attempts Suicide At Ashaiman
- If There's Anyone Who Disgraced The Presidency, Then It Is Kennedy Agyapong
- Those 13 months in jail were the most difficult period of my life - Kotoko star Kwame Bonsu
- Ghanaians descend heavily on Anas following Sannie Daara legal knockout in human rights suit
- Meet the security guard who took bullet for Nkrumah in an attempted assassination in 1964
- Shutdown Multi Credit Savings And Loans,Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank in Kumasi- CVM To BoG
- Tottenham: Doubts Over Team Mentality Will Remain Until They Win Trophy, Says Lee Dixon
- NDC has elected 'bloody' flagbearer - David Prah
- GN Savings to pay salary arrears of government employees, Zoomlion workers, Pensioners – CEO
- We Don’t Begrudge Techiman, Whether Capital Or Not Nkoranza Will Develop ─Group
- Dr. Da Costa Applauds Gov’t over New Ambulances
- Chief Imam In London
- Ayawaso Probe: 30 Persons Conveyed To Brempong’s House To Distribute Food
- Macron Calls For France-Italy Ties To Be Mended
- Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru may replace Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor
- Ozil Ready To Frustrate Arsenal
- Family of late cop exposes Mahama over video showed to diplomats
- Work progressing on N4 footbridges
- Ayawaso Probe: Eye Witness Confesses To Being An Ex-Militia
- Gen. Mosquito, Ofosu-Ampofo, Ponkoh, run for cover as NDC meeting turns bloody
- Eric Bekoe Faces Prince Tagoe…In A Special Kotoko-Hearts Clash
- Police Mad At NPP – Says NDC
- Effutu branch of GHAPS marks 2019 week celebration
- More Car Assembly Plants Coming
- Multimedia Grabs Top Sports Host
- Two of three bank mergers confirmed
- Ofosu-Ampofo was never clear-headed, sober enough to lead the NDC – Gyampo
- Swedru Girls' Model Junior High School inaugurated
- These 5 fuel stations have decreased their fuel prices despite the weak performance of the Ghanaian cedi
- “Kotoko will qualify” - Sarfo Gyamfi
- Sissala East Patrons Review BECE Results After Poor Performance
- How Deputy Commissioner of Police Escaped Being Beheaded During Presidential Election
- UBA group launches full banking operations in the UK
- Student Counsellors of UEW canvass support in the fight against Hepatitis B