In a new video, midget actor Don Little is seen crying and asking for forgiveness from Funny Face and has asked all those who can help him, beg Funny Face on his behalf to forgive him.
Don Little who is known for most of his roles in Kumawood movies, might have done something that bad to Funny Face as according to him, Funny Face ignores him completely each time he sees him. Don Little didn’t disclose what exactly he did but in the later part of the video, he mentioned that he does not know what he could have done that have pissed Funny Face that much.
He recounted how he lost a job for a movie role just because Funny Face told the director that, he wouldn’t act in the movie if he (Don Little) would be part of it.
In a teary voice, Don Little asked Funny Face to have mercy on him and forgive him for whatever he’s done to him because he still appreciates him for what he did for him several years ago. Don Little said that it was Funny Face who brought him into the limelight when he picked him from the streets.
Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he spoke. Funny Face has seen his video and reacted to it in a new post.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Ninth person dies in Yellow Vest protests
- Student killed in Sudan bread price protests
- Morocco eyes 'terror' link as new arrests made in hikers murder
- Dr Kyei Has Done Everything To Ensure Kotoko Beat Kariobangi Sharks - Nana Kwasi Gyembibi
- CAF CC: Kariobangi Sharks Arrive In Ghana Ahead Of Kotoko Encounter
- South Africa: Statement by International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Christine Lagarde at the Conclusion of her visit to South Africa
- The computer models that pick NFL games have made their picks for Week 16
- Catalan separatists file UN rights complaint against Madrid
- I worked as a freelance journalist for a year and a half. Here's why I'm convinced that working from an office is the better choice
- Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra recreated one of their first pictures together, and people are living for it
- Ghana will soon become the key market to the UAE
- Kim Kardashian shared a bikini selfie in the middle of winter while surrounded by thousands of dollars' worth of Birkin bags
- Acting AG Matthew Whitaker has reportedly been cleared to oversee the Mueller probe by DOJ ethics officials
- Dutch may take Russia to court over MH17
- Michelle Obama wore $3,900, sparkly, thigh-high boots to an interview with Sarah Jessica Parker
- Michelle Obama says she wears dresses by young women, immigrants, and African-Americans because she knows it will 'change their lives'
- Video shows the damage a drone can do to a plane, as British airport shuts down for 19 hours over rogue drones on the runway
- Silence at Spurs over Pochettino United speculation
- Brazil media blast 'legal anarchy' after foiled Lula release
- The NFL reversed a meaningless Ezekiel Elliot fumble 4 days after the game and it had huge implications for some fantasy leagues
- Key quotes from Putin's 2018 marathon presser
- Spanish PM seeks new dialogue with Catalan separatists
- Lin-Manuel Miranda says he's 'really glad' Prince Harry didn't take the King George III storyline personally when he came to see 'Hamilton'
- A fresh crop of promising drugs is poised to change the way depression is treated for the first time in decades. Here are the ones to watch in 2019.
- Netflix talks to Business Insider about its plans for Africa
- Oslo Scandal: Ablakwa Becoming A Nuisance – Foreign Affairs C’ttee Chair
- Football Match Organized To Mark International Migrants Day In Ghana
- Akufo-Addo was petty and pedestrian at his media encounter - NDC MP
- Stop the drama and recapitalise NIB, ADB – Adongo to Ofori-Atta
- We are guiltless, uninvolved in Frimpong Boateng’s looting, raiding schemes – Operation Vanguard
- St. John's Hospital & Fertility Centre donates ambulance to Ghana Immigration Service
- 1994 old students of Alajo 1&2 School donate ultra modern ICT centre to the school
- Stop the use of weedicides - COCOBOD to farmers
- Oslo scandal: Ablakwa becoming a nuisance – Foreign Affairs Committee Chair
- Akufo-Addo not committed to the fight against corruption - Ablakwa
- Christmas is dry; Harmattan can't even be felt - Chief Biney
- Opuni Trial: CRIG documents tampered with – Cocobod’s Deputy Legal Director
- Recapitalization: ADB shareholders endorse conversion of GHC150m to equity shares
- MPs to exercise in Parliament
- How journalists reacted to Akufo-Addo's latest encounter with the press
- 2019 will be better and good for Ghanaians - Sammy Awuku
- 24 NPP aspirants vie for Ayawaso West Wuogon seat – John Boadu