Currently, the name Kuami Eugene can’t be excluded from the list of five (5) most popular musicians in Ghana. The budding artiste who’s signed on to Lynx Entertainment has consistently being in the news for varied reasons.
Apart from his musical prowess, Kuami Eugene’s bad sense of fashion on several occasions have got people talking especially on social media. As a result, some loyal fans have suggested that it’s high time the “Angela” hitmaker employed the services of a stylist to cater for his awkward fashion sense.
Lo and behold, the fans’ cry as well as wish has finally got to the “Angela” hitmaker as Kuami Eugene has expressed interest in the services of a professional stylist. But according to him, his management – Lynx Entertainment should bear the cost.
Kuami Eugene made this known in an interview with Dr. Pounds on Hitz FM High Table show on August 3, 2018. Eugene was responding to trolls regarding his “bad” sense of fashion.
“ ..well, I will be pleased if my management gets me a stylist”, Kuami Eugene told Dr Pounds.
Regardless he made it known that he is not affected by the trolls in reference to his “bad” fashion because he makes sure he puts on something that will make him feel comfortable.
“You can’t sit home and expect me to do something to suit you” he insisted.
For clarity sake, Kuami Eugene’s fashion sense has been questioned quite a couple of times as social media users mock him anytime he posts a picture on his handles
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Macron, intelligence and the Yellow Vest protests
- Is the French government too intelligent?
- 'Jordan Ayew Not Good Enough For Crystal Palace' - Former Arsenal Star
- Putin applauds Trump's decision to pull US troops out of Syria
- Austria celebrates 200 years of beloved carol 'Silent Night'
- Exercise could be as effective as pills at combatting the number 1 'silent killer' — more evidence that working out is a miracle drug
- A former Google HR exec asks job candidates a tough question to figure out how they'll act 'when the chips are down'
- I cut Google out of my life for 2 weeks, but the alternatives prove why Google is so much better
- Arsenal close in on bottle throwing spectator
- Nana Aba Anamoah to host Sarkodie's Rapperholic 2018
- CAF CC: Kariobangi Sharks arrive in Ghana ahead of Kotoko tie (PHOTOS)
- MANASSEH’S FOLDER: Why guinea fowl jab exposes Akufo-Addo as an opportunistic politician, not a leader
- Allow bloggers to publish fake stories, that is how they also eat – Kwesi Arthur
- Prez Akufo-Addo promotes 44 prison personnel
- I hope for a new beginning for Ghana football - Nana Addo to NC
- Man shot dead after hunter supposedly ‘mistook’ him’ for an animal
- PHOTOS: Buhari Commissions New Abuja Airport Terminal
- Ninth person dies in Yellow Vest protests
- Student killed in Sudan bread price protests
- Morocco eyes 'terror' link as new arrests made in hikers murder
- DR Congo poised for election postponement, says candidate
- Franklin Cudjoe On President Akufo-Addo's Encounter With The Media
- DCE Denies Fueling Bole Chieftaincy Clash
- 9-Member ROPAA Implementation Committee Inaugurated
- Majority Fights Ablakwa's Claims On Norway Embassy
- The Spitting Galore; We Are All At Risk
- Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipal Assembly Holds 2018 3rd Quarter Town Hall Meeting
- Dr Kyei Has Done Everything To Ensure Kotoko Beat Kariobangi Sharks - Nana Kwasi Gyembibi
- CAF CC: Kariobangi Sharks Arrive In Ghana Ahead Of Kotoko Encounter
- Asante Kotoko Complete Second Training Pitch [PHOTOS]
- PFAG Welcomes NC's Decision To Resume Football In January
- Kotoko C.E.O George Amoako calls for support ahead of Kariobangi Sharks clash
- Alhaji Grunsah warns Asante Kotoko ahead of Kariobangi Sharks clash
- Sign Defoe to replace Jordan Ayew - Arsenal Legend advises Crystal Palace
- We pay you and your ministers to work for us, not vice versa – Franklin Cudjoe reminds Akufo-Addo
- Ashanti Gold unveil new kits
- Sharks arrive in Ghana for Confed Cup return clash against Kotoko
- Police Hospital raise alarm over increasing drowning fatalities
- South Africa: Statement by International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Christine Lagarde at the Conclusion of her visit to South Africa
- The computer models that pick NFL games have made their picks for Week 16
- Catalan separatists file UN rights complaint against Madrid
- I worked as a freelance journalist for a year and a half. Here's why I'm convinced that working from an office is the better choice