Rapper Kwaw Kese’s 90-year-old mother, Yaa Serwaa is dead but it seems the rapper doesn’t give a hoot about it hence the family’s plea to him to come help in the burial of his dear mother.
According to a part of Kwaw Kese’s family residing at Sankori in an interview with DJ Emparo of Beat FM, Kwaw Kese has abandoned them. The elder sister of the rapper, Madam Tiwaah, therefore, pleaded with Kwaw Kese to forgive them and come to aid them bury their mother.
“He is my brother but he came to where I was in the village and we had a little misunderstanding. That was during the time his dad died but to err is human and to forgive is divine’’, she said in the video.
Although the cause of the misunderstanding was not revealed, Tiwaah disclosed that their mother has passed on and there is no money to foot the bill, hence the need for her brother to step in.
She also promised never to cause trouble with Kwaw should he assist with the burial service, which has been slated for November this year. She further bemoaned the current state of the family house which she said needs urgent renovation before the burial.
However, the 2008 Ghana Music Awards “Artiste of the Year” winner who recently lost his new-born baby at the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra, seems unperturbed about the situation at the village.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Girl Smarts: Kate Hudson’s fabletics line looks like this in real life
- Guy Smarts: How many calories do you burn while you sleep?
- Odd Enough: Is it acceptable to shave on public transportation?
- Five killed in torrential Tunisia rains
- Eighteen dead in DR Congo rebel attack: army
- WHO Warns Against Air Pollution-related Deaths
- Committee Under Fire To Release Report On Asawase Police Killings
- Experts To Green Northern Ghana
- Bongo: Agriculture Activities Affected Due To Lack Of Good Bridges
- Blame NDC on DTV Migration Delay, Not NPP
- ‘Communications Ministry Always Disgracing Gov’t’
- LEAP Currently Serving Over 456,000 Households
- Kumbungu Youth Chief On Police Wanted List
- Habitat Fair Offers Great Deals
- This Is The Most Photographed House In Africa
- Ghanaian Striker Seth Painstil Scores Again As Admira Beat Wacker In Austria
- Cameroon Captain Benjamin Moukandjo Retires From International Football
- CAF Confederation Cup: Enyimba Clobber Rwandan Side Rayon Sports To Book Last Four Spot
- Lacazette And Aubameyang Earn Arsenal Win Over Everton
- Opinion: Welcome to college. Your parents are in the tents next door
- World: Armed with a laptop and a spreadsheet, he takes on the city's biggest landlords
- Politics: How 2 guys in a Connecticut jail cell helped change the way America does drugs
- Entertainment: Life is a cabaret (and Alan Cumming is tending bar)
- World: Hurricane Florence has gone, but challenges for the Carolinas have just begun
- Finance: Wall Street's convinced that Tesla will need to raise more cash — and has some theories about how and when that may happen (TSLA)
- World: Nigerian herders' biggest fear: Not lions, but farmers
- World: Talk of the 25th amendment underscores a volatile presidency
- World: Tentative deal reached for Aavanaugh accuser to testify on Thursday
- World: Japan vows to cut its nuclear hoard. Neighbors fear the opposite
- World: China demands US. Withdraw sanctions imposed over military purchases from Russia
- Group To Validate OGP Commitments
- 60 Years Of GMA: Ntranoa And Surrounding Communities Undergo Health Screening
- Ghanaian Youth Should Be More Innovative
- Breast Cancer Is A Disease Not A Curse
- CAF Champions League: These four clubs have qualified for semis
- Sports: Packers coach Mike McCarthy freaks out at referees after Clay Matthews called for another questionable roughing-the-passer penalty
- Golden Clash: AshGold beat Kotoko in 5-goal thriller
- Sports: 'It doesn't look good': 49ers fear Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a season-ending knee injury
- Finance: Weed stocks have become so popular that Robinhood is having trouble executing trades for one of the most-popular names
- Politics: Step aboard the USS Kearsarge, the US Navy workhorse that takes Marines to war
- Shocking: Woman sustains injuries jumping out of moving taxi after driver tries to rob and kidnap her
- Young girls primary victims of humanitarian strife