Edem whose real name is Denning Edem Hotor once in an interview with Arnold of Vibes in 5 fame posited that the rapping prowess of legendary Obrafour is fast depreciating so he should up his game regardless.
Well, it seems rapper Edem isn’t the only person who has come to realise the hard truth as one up and coming rapper called Jew Nart has advised Obrafour to concentrate on grooming young talents rather than wasting money on personal recordings hoping to get hit song(s).
“Like by now Obrafour would have a company mainly for grooming rap artistes since he claims the King of kasahari. We are here suffering doing good songs but who to manage or link us to the media is our problem. He must develop the new artistes instead of wasting resources on himself. Let him try to invest in the new ones”, Jew Nart said this when he was interviewed by ghface.com.
According to Jew Nart this message is not for Obrafour alone but to all the old artistes who are trying to get hit songs again.
“This doesn’t go to only Obrafuor but to all those who have faded away but still don’t want to give up but investing wrongly in their dead career. They should invest in the young ones like Richie (Lynx Entertainment), D Black (Black Avenue Muzik), Sarkodie (SarkCess Music), etc.”.
Jewel Nartey, professionally known Jew Nart noted that TicTac is releasing songs but it’s not penetrating. So, it’s high time TicTac now Tic considered nurturing young talents. More importantly, Obrafour must try and manage up and coming ones and see how he will make more money like Richie is making money from acts like Kuami Eugene, MzVee and KiDi.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Capital Bank: Ato Essien Countersues Recievers
- Media Analysts Rate Journalists Performance at President's Encounter
- Cargill Ends 10th Anniversary With Family Day
- Kwabena Duffour's Suit Thrown Out
- Minority Accuses Special Prosecutor and A-G of 'Clash of Egos'
- Bawumia Falter Party Communicators for Not Telling Their Good Works
- Catholic Priest Leaves Altar to Marry After 15 years of Service
- Jerry Arthur Gets Full Scholarship From Bayport to University
- Govt Urged to Consult Widely on Fiscal Council Formation
- Asante Akyem North Teachers Grapple with Accommodation
- Builsa overlord lauds Akufo-Addo over promise
- EC’s ROPAA Committee needless – Lawyer
- Kwankwaso Supporters Who Joined APC Meet Buhari (Photos)
- Yahoo Boys Madness: We No Longer Wear Pants - Delta Ladies
- Popular Banex Plaza In Abuja Sealed By Court Order
- FG Replies Labour Over Minimum Wage Ultimatum
- Fayose Slams Buhari: Nigerians Won't Forget You For Wrecking The Economy
- Two Abuja Yahoo Boys Sentenced To Prison, Lose Properties To Government (Photos)
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Deji Adeyanju Gets Court Order To Be Released From Prison
- Shock As Angry Lady Kills Her Own Mother With Machete
- Capital Bank: Ato Essien files defence; countersues recievers
- How journalists fared during encounter with president
- Kwabena Duffour's 'give me my uniBank' suit thrown out
- Menzgold seeks refuge with Parliament
- After a goalless draw in Nairobi, Kotoko face a tricky situation in the return leg
- Akufo-Addo expecting a corruption-free football
- Fear As Soldiers Lobby Not To Be Sent To Northeast Over Boko Haram Killings
- Presidency Reacts After Saraki Describes Buhari's 2019 Budget As Hopeless
- How Pregnant Lady, 80yrs Old Woman Jump Fence To Escape Deadly Fire In Lagos
- Minimum Wage: FG Insensitive To Workers, says NLC
- Fake Military Men Busted After Kidnapping Rich Couple
- Okorocha Locks Out Oshiomole, APC Leaders From Stadium
- Ex-president Rajoelina closes in on Madagascar election win: partial results
- Kariobangi Sharks chairman claims his team is focused ahead of Kotoko clash
- National Cathedral fundraising event set at $1,000 per ticket
- Ghanaian goalkeeper Rashid Nuhu among 60 collegiate players invited for MLS audition
- NDC chairman arrested over missing $12 million fertilizers
- 5 health stories that terrified Ghanaians in 2018
- Court throws out Kwabena Duffour's suit against BOG over uniBank takeover
- Menzgold’s Cry For Help: Parliament’s Finance Committee Divided
- Resistance 1— Liberia: 331 days of National Crisis and Nightmare