Serie A campaigners Chievo Verona are the latest to express interest in signing Torino midfielder Afriyie Acquah.
The 26-year-old, who is in the final year of his contract, is set to leave the Turin-based club.
It appears I Gialloblu are keen on signing the Ghana international to the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi on an initial loan deal.
Acquah is one of three options head coach Lorenzo D’Anna is looking at fortifying his midfield with.
However, Chievo are facing competition from fellow Serie A campaigners Empoli who are making a return to the Italian top-flight.
English Championship side West Bromwich Albion are also said to be interested in signing him
For more Ghana football news visit www.ghanasoccernet.com
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Rubber Bullets Were Used On Adentan Protesters--Police
- Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Stuck In Boy's Throat (Pics)
- Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts for Fear of Buhari?
- Story Of Lady Who Fell From The Sky After Getting Sucked Out Of A Plane (Photos)
- Angola bets on largest-ever offshore oil investment
- Fighting wars and disease, smartphones on the frontlines
- Libya warlord casts shadow over Italy's bid to solve crisis
- Africa Investment Forum Exceeds Expectations
- 3 civilians killed in attack on UN contractor in Mali
- Chiefs Want Schools Under Trees Replaced
- Media Coalition Accuses MPs Of Being Disinterested In RTI
- Upper West residents welcome Wa UDS autonomy announcement
- GRA arrests four persons for diverting Free Zone Enclave goods
- Ghana servicing interest on debt with its internal revenue
- AAU reiterates commitment to attainment of AU’s vision 2063
- Professor Yankah calls for harmonisation of African universities
- Moshake advises NDC to ‘cure administrative ignorance’
- 4 amazing health benefits of salmon
- Politics: Trump has reportedly decided to fire Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen — and it could come as soon as this week
- Lifestyle: Police in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are responding to reports of a shooting
- Tinunu's Wealth Questionable? EFCC Boss Asks Journalist To Write Petition
- Obasanjo Speaks: Govs Against LG Autonomy Are Enemies Of Nigerians
- Millionaire Chief Bademosi's "Killer" Arraigned, Sent To Prison
- Hoodlums vandalise 18 vehicles, rob traders openly in Lagos
- Nigerian Prince Who Scammed People In US Appears In Court, Begs To Go Home (Photos)
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Nana Addo Deceiving Ghanaians With Incorruptible Clean Appointees Claim--NDC
- 'We Do Not Invite Players Base On Public Influence' - Richard Kingson Slams Critics
- LIVESTREAMING: Badwam on Adom TV
- Ghana needs GH¢3.3 billion to fund Free SHS fully – Prof Aryeetey
- Decision to make UDS-Wa campus autonomous sign of good leadership - Group
- We will regulate artisanal mining - Mahama
- 4 signs your relationship won’t see 2019
- Lifestyle: Man who ran down 6 pedestrians with a car in Australia has been found guilty of murder
- 5 ways to make your clothes smell good
- Strategy: Amazon reportedly plans to set up 2 different locations for its HQ2 — in New York and Virginia (AMZN)
- Buhari Shocks Presidency Staff: "Haven’t You Watched Videos Of Ganduje Stuffing Dollars Under His Agbada"
- Kwankwaso Meets 3 PhD Holders He Sponsored Abroad
- Young Lady Drugged, R*ped In Lagos By Man She Refused
- Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home (Photos)
- Woman Loses Her Life Savings To Native Doctor Due To Greed
- Multiple Car Crashes In Abuja, Four Confirmed Dead