Actress Joselyn Dumas has lost her cool and has directed her anger to Abeiku Santana for editing her interview with him on his ‘ATUU’ show which airs on UTV. Earlier on, there were reports in the media, that Joselyn Dumas has said she dated John Dumelo for 2 years and the main source of that news was a teaser from the full interview which would be aired on UTV, this Saturday.
It turns out, Abeiku and his producers edited portions of her interview as it’s turned out that, she never said she dated John Dumelo. From all indication, that story was false and fabricated and UTV and the Despite Group have apologized to her.
Joselyn Dumas insisted in that interview that, she never dated John and that, she only grew fond of him after they featured in about 3 movies back to back and because of that, they became very good friends.
“I never dated John Dumelo. I didn’t have a crush on John Dumelo. However, I got fond of him. He became my very good friend. We were friends, he liked me and I also liked him and that was it,” she said in response to Abeiku’s question if she ever dated John.
Joselyn Dumas in a statement she posted on Social media expressed her disappointment in Abeiku Santana for doing that to her and added that, its one of the reasons why herself and some of her colleagues don’t grant interviews anymore because of the fear of being misrepresented falsely.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Jenna Jameson just revealed she's lost a total of 80 pounds on the keto diet
- How Florian Munteanu cut weight for 'Creed II'
- Buhari ‘Covering Up Unemployment Figures Because Of 2019 Elections’
- Twin Sisters' Kidnappers Demand N15m, Vow To Kill One If Payment Not Made
- Cocoa Farmers Are Suffering Under NPP--Mahama
- Drought-hit Cape Town should cut down 'alien' trees: study
- Akufo-Addo Gov't Over Borrowing – Seth Terkper
- Infrastructure Dev’t: “Eat Humble Pie” - Terkper To Gov't
- We want to seal qualification with victory over Finland – Adotey
- GOC Donates To Black Queens Ahead Of AWCON Opener
- Asante Kotoko Defender Emmanuel Agyemang Badu Allays Injury Fear
- Asante Kotoko To Play Togolese Side Koroki Tchamba Metete In Friendly
- U-17 WWC: We're Poised To Beat Finland To Seal Qualification To Knockout Stage - Coach Adotey
- Kotoko Striker Sogne Yacouba Leaves Burkina Faso For Ghana To Join Teammates
- Halik Hudu Wins Swedish U-21 League With Hammarby IF
- Kepa vs Alisson vs Leno – Which Premier League Goalkeeper Has Been The Best Summer Signing So Far?
- 2018 AWCON: GOC Donates To Black Queens Ahead Of Tournament
- AWCON 2018: Sports Minister & Normalization Committee Visits Black Queens
- 2016 defeat: I warned the party several times; no one listened - Asiedu Nketia
- Black Stars not stranded in Kenya - FA Normalization Committee
- 300 cops for NDC congress
- AFRIFF 2018: Rita Dominic, Lala Akindoju speak on day 5
- Couple who cannot smile because of a rare disease fall in love
- VIDEO: Fella Makafui and Medikal share passionate kiss in bed
- Special Prosecutor's office "needless waste of resources" – Batidam
- Lifestyle: We visited a certified parmesan cheese factory in Italy where 88-pound wheels can take up to 10 years to be finished
- Finance: The IMF just became the latest to warn about the $1.3 trillion 'leveraged loan' market
- Over 19,000 Ghanaians tested positive for HIV in 2017 – Aids Commission
- We won't entertain any vigilante group at our congress - NDC
- Mpuntuo Budget 2019: Gov’t Unveils GH¢73.4bn; For Roads, Railways, Free SHS, Industries
- Amidu Grabs GH¢180m To Fight Corruption
- Fake Doctor Busted At Kisseman
- 2019 Budget: Gov't to organize fundraising for National Cathedral project
- KNUST reopens today, lectures start on Monday
- Deported ex-UBS trader Kweku Adoboli arrives in Ghana
- Female footballers are not lesbians- Adwoa Bayor
- 2019 Budget: Special Prosecutor given GHC180m
- 2019 Budget: 80% of DKM customers paid- Finance Minister
- Twin Sisters’ Kidnappers Demand N15m, Vow To Kill One If Payment Not Made
- Outrage As Government Detains Popular Catholic Bishop
- Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday (Photos)
- Appeal Court Reduces Ex-Gov. Dariye's 14 Years Jail Term