Actress Joselyn Dumas has lost her cool and has directed her anger to Abeiku Santana for editing her interview with him on his ‘ATUU’ show which airs on UTV. Earlier on, there were reports in the media, that Joselyn Dumas has said she dated John Dumelo for 2 years and the main source of that news was a teaser from the full interview which would be aired on UTV, this Saturday.
It turns out, Abeiku and his producers edited portions of her interview as it’s turned out that, she never said she dated John Dumelo. From all indication, that story was false and fabricated and UTV and the Despite Group have apologized to her.
Joselyn Dumas insisted in that interview that, she never dated John and that, she only grew fond of him after they featured in about 3 movies back to back and because of that, they became very good friends.
“I never dated John Dumelo. I didn’t have a crush on John Dumelo. However, I got fond of him. He became my very good friend. We were friends, he liked me and I also liked him and that was it,” she said in response to Abeiku’s question if she ever dated John.
Joselyn Dumas in a statement she posted on Social media expressed her disappointment in Abeiku Santana for doing that to her and added that, its one of the reasons why herself and some of her colleagues don’t grant interviews anymore because of the fear of being misrepresented falsely.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- BREAKING: CBN Revokes Skye Bank’s License
- Two Men Fight Over Who'll Sit At Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos
- How People React To Adebayo Shittu Skipping NYSC
- Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso
- Politics: Brett Kavanaugh's accuser wants the FBI to investigate her claims before she testifies to Senate committee, and it could delay his Supreme Court confirmation indefinitely
- Nigeria's 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City
- Hotspots, not trouble spots: Africa seeks tourism boom
- Prof Adei urges government to stop allowances to trainee teachers, nurses
- 4 female residents of Unity Hall sanctioned for accommodating male student
- APO: South Africa: President’s coordinating council endorses action in Education, Health and Infrastructure
- Lifestyle: A long-dormant high-speed rail project meant to connect Las Vegas and Southern California has a new owner
- This Beautiful "Young Woman" Is 59 Years Old
- Secret Plot Begins To Remove Saraki, Dogara "Violently"?
- Meet Me In My Office September 20 - Gov. Fayose Writes EFCC
- Oyo Speaker, Minority Leader, Others Decamp To APC, ADC
- 4 People You Shouldn’t Travel With
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- R*pist Terrorizing EKSU Female Students Nabbed, Stripped
- Jimi Agbaje Joins Lagos 2019 Governorship Race
- NASS Approves All President Buhari's Demands On Electoral Act
- Sack Shama DCE - Youth Group To Akufo-Addo
- Licensing Exams Not To Frustrate Teachers
- Mr. President; Financial Sector Crisis – A Quick Fix Or A Right Fix?
- ASA Savings And Loans Presents Scholarship To 20 Students, Mosquito Nets To Clients
- Inlaks Ghana Occupies New office Space to Support Growth
- GIBA Supports Accra Psychiatric Hospital
- ‘Government’s Industrialization Drive Is On Track” – Bawumia
- H Boima Fahnbulleh's Annual Rental of US $50,000.000: A Catastrophe Of The Odd
- Obuasi MCE On ‘My First Day At School’ Tour
- Asokwahene Of New Juaben To Be Honored At 3G Awards In NY
- Security agencies at Tema Port pledge to tackle diversion of cargo
- I miss Anas sometimes – Ken Agyapong
- GPHA donates 10,000 copies of math textbooks in support of Free SHS
- Special Award category for Maritime Journalism instituted by GJA
- Ghana Shippers’ Authority holds sixth maritime seminar for Journalists
- GRA shares vision in media engagement
- B5 Plus extends its reach, opens new factory in Prampram
- Government begins pilot to digitise NHIS cards
- Steady progress on the pitch at Accra Sports Stadium
- Our value system has broken down – Kojo Yankah
- Rot At Bost: GHc40m BOST money was used to buy fuel for military – MP
- APO: Reunion de haut niveau entre les organisations regionales operant dans la region du Sahel