Bullet has suggested in a Facebook post that Mr. Kwarteng, late Ebony Reigns' dad has been ungrateful considering all that he did as an artiste manager after the unfortunate death of the musician.
Ghbase.com had earlier published a press release from RuffTown Records that stated that, they were no longer going to release songs of Ebony Reigns and that they have handed over everything to Ebony’s dad to take care of it and take all royalties that will come from songs he releases henceforth.
In a Facebook post, Bullet disclosed that he went round looking for funds to support the funeral of the late Ebony Reigns and Mr. Kwarteng has not appreciated him for that. He went on to say all the things he’s done that Mr.Kwarteng could have simply appreciated his efforts by saying a simple ‘Thank You’ but choses to ‘torment’ him from one interview to the other.
In essence, the ‘attacks’ from late Ebony’s father is what has forced Bullet to break a promise he made to Ebony after her death that he would ensure all of her songs she wrote and recorded will b recorded so her memory is etched in the history of music but now all of that won’t happen.
Read Bullet’s full post on Facebook below:
MONEY MONEY MONEY
1.i went round looking for funds to support the funeral bola ray is my witness. all the money they donated you took all and didn’t even say thank you bullet(remember these are ppl you don’t know from anywhere but my own ppl who wanted to support cos of me
2.There was a cloth deal and you wanted more percentage so I gave you 10percent of my share.you didn’t say thank you
3.vgma award money I was entitled to my percentage but I gave all to you,you didn’t say thank you
4.ohio tribute concert I didn’t take my percentage I gave all to you,still you didn’t say thank you
5.the funeral I spent over 5000 cedis being payment of bands men.you didn’t say thank you and I didn’t even ask you to give it back to me from all the cash ppl donated cos I was doing for ohemaa
6.tribute concert you brought your men to check the gate proceeds ,whatever we made was counted by the bank in presence of your men,kasapreko and rufftown.everything was transparent so why come attack me?
7.i wrote and own 95 percent of ebony’s album.by law ebony is suppose to earn between 10-20 percent royalties but I gave her 40percent
8.few weeks ago you received 9300 us dollars from online royalties and you still going round saying bullet is cheating when i hv given u 40percent of my own right instead of 10 or 20percent?
9.you have sidelined Midas touch my partners but they will soon come and talk!
NOW YOU CAN TAKE EVERYTHING
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Here are the capitals of the newly created regions
- Ahmed Suale Came To My House Jittering—Nyantakyi
- National Folklore Board Signs Contract To Protect Folklore
- "It's a joy to see my two sons playing for Bayern and Barcelona"- KP Boateng' father
- 'I condemn Nana B for slapping Sammy Gyamfi' - Failed NPP Youth Organizer
- You Have Surprised Me, Ex-President Mahama!
- Menaye shades Asamoah Gyan with photo of Muntari and son plus 'DNA' caption
- Date For 2019 BECE Revised
- Manasseh Azure Awuni exposes corrupt female appointee at Jubilee House
- Police Administration reshuffles senior officers
- Why There Will Not Be Another Biafra
- This is how angry man punished rat for chewing his phone charger
- Step mum who left boy’s hand to rot after cutting it sentenced
- Asamoah Gyan is a disgrace; must be ashamed of himself now – Ghanaians
- FLASHBACK: I'll die for NAM 1 because of his money - Willi Roi
- VIDEO: Anokye Supremo’s body finally arrives in Ghana
- Shatta Wale and Andy Dosty go on a twitter war - both threaten each other for digging their own graves
- I did not justify 'bloody widow' placards – Sam George sets record straight
- Takoradi: Audio Tape Exposes Arrested Kidnapper
- The Oracle Played A Game Of Chess In Dagbon With The Rise Of Naa Abubakari Mahama (Naa Gariba II)
- Hear Ye the Truth, the Family of the Late Tiger Eye PI Journalist Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- 3 reasons why a first degree is not valued in Ghana anymore
- Nkoranza NPP youth defect to NDC over Techiman capital
- Huge Crowd At Agyarko’s Funeral
- Bawumia Attends World Economic Forum
- Police Make Headway In Anas Boy’s Murder
- Concerned Police Officer Writes To The President
- Asabke Breaks Down In Court, Afoko Expresses Outrage
- LIVE UPDATES: Ghana vs Mali (U-20 AFCON)
- FLASHBACK: Jesus' second coming may never happen – Willi Roi
- I exchanged phones with Okyeame Kwame for a week – wife reveals
- Ahead Of 2020 Elections: NPP Activist Dares Mahama To Put His Family At The Battlefront
- GES Directive For WR School Heads
- Chantelle Asante rocks her baby bump on Instagram!
- Pretty Lady Who Just Graduated Dies In Car Crash Few Days To Her Wedding
- Public Workers To Enjoy Digitised Payments From July
- Significance of Nana Addo’s yellow smock at Yaa-Naa’s investiture explained
- Volta Region Erupts For John Mahama
- Kotoko Shops For Holding Midfielder
- Ghana Post MD, New Board Members Meet Asantehene Otumfuo
- Corporal Punishment: Compliance On Ban Needs More Than ‘Threat’ Of Sanction
- Body of football player Emliano Sala found in plane wreckage