Bullet has suggested in a Facebook post that Mr. Kwarteng, late Ebony Reigns' dad has been ungrateful considering all that he did as an artiste manager after the unfortunate death of the musician.
Ghbase.com had earlier published a press release from RuffTown Records that stated that, they were no longer going to release songs of Ebony Reigns and that they have handed over everything to Ebony’s dad to take care of it and take all royalties that will come from songs he releases henceforth.
In a Facebook post, Bullet disclosed that he went round looking for funds to support the funeral of the late Ebony Reigns and Mr. Kwarteng has not appreciated him for that. He went on to say all the things he’s done that Mr.Kwarteng could have simply appreciated his efforts by saying a simple ‘Thank You’ but choses to ‘torment’ him from one interview to the other.
In essence, the ‘attacks’ from late Ebony’s father is what has forced Bullet to break a promise he made to Ebony after her death that he would ensure all of her songs she wrote and recorded will b recorded so her memory is etched in the history of music but now all of that won’t happen.
Read Bullet’s full post on Facebook below:
MONEY MONEY MONEY
1.i went round looking for funds to support the funeral bola ray is my witness. all the money they donated you took all and didn’t even say thank you bullet(remember these are ppl you don’t know from anywhere but my own ppl who wanted to support cos of me
2.There was a cloth deal and you wanted more percentage so I gave you 10percent of my share.you didn’t say thank you
3.vgma award money I was entitled to my percentage but I gave all to you,you didn’t say thank you
4.ohio tribute concert I didn’t take my percentage I gave all to you,still you didn’t say thank you
5.the funeral I spent over 5000 cedis being payment of bands men.you didn’t say thank you and I didn’t even ask you to give it back to me from all the cash ppl donated cos I was doing for ohemaa
6.tribute concert you brought your men to check the gate proceeds ,whatever we made was counted by the bank in presence of your men,kasapreko and rufftown.everything was transparent so why come attack me?
7.i wrote and own 95 percent of ebony’s album.by law ebony is suppose to earn between 10-20 percent royalties but I gave her 40percent
8.few weeks ago you received 9300 us dollars from online royalties and you still going round saying bullet is cheating when i hv given u 40percent of my own right instead of 10 or 20percent?
9.you have sidelined Midas touch my partners but they will soon come and talk!
NOW YOU CAN TAKE EVERYTHING
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Sports Tourism: Golf, More Than Just A Game
- Commemorating Alhaji Aliu Mahama: Six Years On
- NDC Congress: Vote For Women Candidates - WiLDAF Ghana To NDC Delegates
- The Disgruntled Former Prime Minister
- Kufuor Calls On Investors To Support Young Entrepreneurs
- Mark Of Excellence: NCC Chairman Congratulates Channel VAS Founder For Company’s Growth
- Mortuary Workers Call Off Strike
- NDC Polls: Ako Gunn kicks against NEC's decision of appointing communication officers from 2021
- NDC Polls: Action Youth for John Mahama descends heavily on Ofosu Ampofo
- Health Minister Cuts Sod For Construction Of Bogoso District Hospital
- Wayne Rooney To Be England Captain During Farewell Appearance
- 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: Black Stars Gears Up Ahead Of Ethiopia Clash [PICTURES]
- Manchester United Rekindle Interest In Jerome Boateng
- Ghanaian Midfielder Koby Arthur Scores Winner For Macclesfield FC In Checkatrade Trophy
- Joe Dodoo bags brace for Blackpool
- Politics: Theresa May suffers more resignations as Esther McVey resigns over May's Brexit deal
- MTN Heroes of Change season 5 launched, winner takes home GHC 100k
- APO: Merck Foundation announces the winners for their “Merck Diabetes Award” to mark “World Diabetes Day 2018”
- Budget 2019: Prioritise job creation, poverty reduction – GN Research
- APO: Triple win for African rugby on the global stage
- Lifestyle: The 13 biggest mistakes you're making on dating apps — and how to stop
- Yinka Ayefele's Music House Being Reconstructed By Govt.
- What The DSS Report Revealed About Oshiomhole
- Comedienne Helen Paul Shows Her Beautiful Family
- Popular Channels TV Anchor, Maupe Ogun Gives Birth In US
- Married Man Taking Care Of Me Has Infected Me With HIV – Lagos Lady Cries Out
- 2019 Budget: Office Of Special Prosecutor Gets GHS180m
- Ghana Is Moving Forward Under This Gov’t – Ken Ofori Atta
- 92% Of DKM Claims Paid – Ofori Atta
- 2019 Budget: Ken Ofori Atta Admits Hardships In Ghana
- 2018 Golden Baobab Prize Judges Announced
- End of Eritrea sanctions no guarantee of reforms
- Concerns mount for French hostage as Mali peace deal under scrutiny
- Marie-Antoinette's jewels sell for 18 times estimated price
- High five: James rises on the all-time scoring list
- Expectations From Ghanaians On 2019 Budget
- 2019 CAF U23 Cup Of Nations Qualifiers: Kenya Win Big; Uganda Edge South Sudan
- Abdiqani Re-Elected Unpposed As Somalia FA Boss
- Swedish Side Falkenbergs FF Confirm Enock Kwakwa Departure
- Black Meteors-Togo Clash In CAF U23 Nations Cup Qualifiers Rescheduled To Dec 18
- FC Metz To Miss John Boye In French Cup Tie Against Sarreguemines On Sunday
- "Sensi Is The New Veratti"- Kevin Prince Boateng