The Federation of International Football Association (FIFA) after their meeting with the Government of Ghana have settled on ways to solve the current Ghana football crisis.
FIFA issued a warning to the Government of Ghana (GoG) to withdraw their liquidation case against the nation’s football governing body or face its wrath.
One of the major steps is the Government will take steps to discotinue their bid to dissolve the Ghana Football Association.
The governement wrote to FIFA asking for further discussion on the issue and they have now come to a consensus after the meeting.
FIFA says it will in consultation with the Government of Ghana and CAF constitute a ‘normalisation committee’ to run the Ghana Football Association.
The committee will replace the Executive Committee and organise elections for a new executive committee.
FIFA took the the decision after a powerful delegation led by Sports Minister Isaac Asiamah, Deputy Chief of Staff Samuel JInapor, the Minister of Information designate Kojo Oppong Nkrumah.
Read the letter below:
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- How To Escape Drifting In Today's Sinful World
- Visit The World's First Underwater Hotel
- Nsawam Accident Kills 4 Persons
- Agro-processing Factory For Jasikan
- GRA Officers Grabbed Over $3.5 Million Financial Loss
- Hundreds flee after Boko Haram militant raid in northeast Nigeria
- My Postcard From Sandton
- NUGS Elects New Executives
- Development Cooperation: Germans Affirm Support For Reforms In Ghana
- Ozer Onur Supports Needy Ghanaians
- Ghanaians Looking For A Fight Between NDC And NPP Will Not Get One
- Akufo-Addo's campaign sneakers preserved for posterity
- Lifestyle: 5 ice cream treats that Londoners love — from watermelon soft serve to ice cream nachos
- Gabon leader Ali Bongo seriously ill but 'recovering': presidency
- Madagascar ex-president Rajoelina leads in vote count: initial results
- Mominul, Mushfiqur put Bangladesh in command over Zimbabwe
- 12-Year-Old Boy Posed As A Girl On Instagram
- Help Address Challenges By Building Concensus--Student Leaders Admonished
- McDan Takes Boxing To Tamale
- Akufo-Addo shielding his ‘corrupt friend’ at Ghana Maritime Authority – ABA Fuseini
- You’re a big disappointment! - Ghanaians descend on Akufo-Addo over ‘legacies of past decade’ comments
- CEO of PPA elected as an executive member of the African Procurement Network
- Stop theorizing and fix the foot bridges – Law lecturer tells government
- 2018 AWCON: Six debutants named in Black Queens final squad
- Daniel Opare confesses great admiration for Sergio Ramos
- Government to broaden tax net
- Akufo-Addo should have sacked EOCO boss after suspension fiasco – Kwame Jantuah
- How often should you really be peeing?
- Mike Caussin just cried talking about his intimacy issues with wife Jana Kramer
- This 30-minute workout builds muscle in less time
- Lifestyle: The 15 worst airports in America: RANKED
- Politics: Putin saved his warmest greeting for Trump as he met world leaders in Paris
- Tech: I explored the inside of a human nose and it convinced me that the real business in VR isn't gaming, it's all about training workers
- Tech: These are the 35 US tech startups that have reached unicorn status in 2018
- Tech: Here's how the new Gmail compares to the old version — and how to make the switch today (GOOGL)
- Tech: Jeff Bezos says his advice to Amazon interns and execs is to stop aiming for work-life 'balance' — here's what you should strive for instead
- Finance: It's all going dark again in the gambling capital of the world
- Politics: A topless protester got dangerously close to Donald Trump's motorcade in Paris
- Young African journalists arrive in Egypt for training workshop
- Qatar Ambassador Commissions mechanised bole holes in Agona West
- KNUST Students call for enhanced communication with alumni
- Police retrieve TMA's stolen excavator