Born Mildred Ashong but popularly known as Eazzy has confessed that s£x is her source of strength and she can have it the whole day because it keeps her on track.
The hibernated songstress confessed that what has kept her going all these years in her music career is s3x. She explained that it makes her forget her problems, calms her nerves, releases her stress and broadens her scope of mind in life.
The artist who has been missing in the music industry for a while now called on Ghanaians especially women to not underestimate the power of s3x because it does not only satisfy human needs, its medicinal.
“S3x keeps me going whenever I’m down. People underrate the power of s3x and it actually releases a lot of stress, it puts you on track when your mind is clouded”, Eazzy said this in an exclusive interview on Cruise Control via Hitz FM.
The struggling female musician added that she does not mind having s*x the whole day if the feeling is mutual asked people to read more about the scientific benefits of sex.
“Scientifically I need people to read about the benefits of sex and how many times one can benefit from doing it every single day or every week”.
On records, between 2009 and 2013, there was no female Hiplife artiste bigger than Eazzy. With hit songs like “Bɔ Wo Nsam Ma Me“ and “Wengeze”. Truth be told, Eazzy Was the icing on the cake between 2009 & 2013 and her presence can be linked to the slogan of telecommunication giant, MTN – Everywhere You Go.
But somewhere along the line, the unexpected in life took its course and the brand Eazzy started diminishing after she parted ways with Richie’s Lynx Entertainment. Fast forward, new crop of female acts like Kaakie and MzVee popped up and killed Eazzy’s music shine.
Eazzy is currently promoting her new single ‘Obaa Gbemi’ . Listen to it below:
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Amewu unsure of new ECG owners
- CAF Confederation Cup: Race For Knockout Stage Heats Up
- 12 Exciting Talents In Europe With African Heritage
- These 5 car companies are owned by Africans and giving international brands a run for their money
- My ex-staff now hawks tiger nuts; it breaks my heart – UT’s Amoabeng
- 6 alternative ways to celebrate Ghana’s Independence Day
- EOCO to probe US $178 million contract to KelniGVG and Global Voice Group
- DCE Donates 100 bags Of Cement To Logba Tota Community For Tourist Info Centre
- Man Kills Wife, Attempts Suicide At Ashaiman
- If There's Anyone Who Disgraced The Presidency, Then It Is Kennedy Agyapong
- Those 13 months in jail were the most difficult period of my life - Kotoko star Kwame Bonsu
- Ghanaians descend heavily on Anas following Sannie Daara legal knockout in human rights suit
- Meet the security guard who took bullet for Nkrumah in an attempted assassination in 1964
- Tottenham: Doubts Over Team Mentality Will Remain Until They Win Trophy, Says Lee Dixon
- Shutdown Multi Credit Savings And Loans,Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank in Kumasi- CVM To BoG
- NDC has elected 'bloody' flagbearer - David Prah
- Macron Calls For France-Italy Ties To Be Mended
- GN Savings to pay salary arrears of government employees, Zoomlion workers, Pensioners – CEO
- We Don’t Begrudge Techiman, Whether Capital Or Not Nkoranza Will Develop ─Group
- Dr. Da Costa Applauds Gov’t over New Ambulances
- Chief Imam In London
- Ayawaso Probe: 30 Persons Conveyed To Brempong’s House To Distribute Food
- Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru may replace Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor
- Ozil Ready To Frustrate Arsenal
- Work progressing on N4 footbridges
- Family of late cop exposes Mahama over video showed to diplomats
- Ayawaso Probe: Eye Witness Confesses To Being An Ex-Militia
- Gen. Mosquito, Ofosu-Ampofo, Ponkoh, run for cover as NDC meeting turns bloody
- Eric Bekoe Faces Prince Tagoe…In A Special Kotoko-Hearts Clash
- Police Mad At NPP – Says NDC
- Effutu branch of GHAPS marks 2019 week celebration
- More Car Assembly Plants Coming
- Multimedia Grabs Top Sports Host
- Sissala East Patrons Review BECE Results After Poor Performance
- Two of three bank mergers confirmed
- Ofosu-Ampofo was never clear-headed, sober enough to lead the NDC – Gyampo
- Swedru Girls' Model Junior High School inaugurated
- These 5 fuel stations have decreased their fuel prices despite the weak performance of the Ghanaian cedi
- “Kotoko will qualify” - Sarfo Gyamfi
- How Deputy Commissioner of Police Escaped Being Beheaded During Presidential Election
- UBA group launches full banking operations in the UK
- Student Counsellors of UEW canvass support in the fight against Hepatitis B