Born Mildred Ashong but popularly known as Eazzy has confessed that s£x is her source of strength and she can have it the whole day because it keeps her on track.
The hibernated songstress confessed that what has kept her going all these years in her music career is s3x. She explained that it makes her forget her problems, calms her nerves, releases her stress and broadens her scope of mind in life.
The artist who has been missing in the music industry for a while now called on Ghanaians especially women to not underestimate the power of s3x because it does not only satisfy human needs, its medicinal.
“S3x keeps me going whenever I’m down. People underrate the power of s3x and it actually releases a lot of stress, it puts you on track when your mind is clouded”, Eazzy said this in an exclusive interview on Cruise Control via Hitz FM.
The struggling female musician added that she does not mind having s*x the whole day if the feeling is mutual asked people to read more about the scientific benefits of sex.
“Scientifically I need people to read about the benefits of sex and how many times one can benefit from doing it every single day or every week”.
On records, between 2009 and 2013, there was no female Hiplife artiste bigger than Eazzy. With hit songs like “Bɔ Wo Nsam Ma Me“ and “Wengeze”. Truth be told, Eazzy Was the icing on the cake between 2009 & 2013 and her presence can be linked to the slogan of telecommunication giant, MTN – Everywhere You Go.
But somewhere along the line, the unexpected in life took its course and the brand Eazzy started diminishing after she parted ways with Richie’s Lynx Entertainment. Fast forward, new crop of female acts like Kaakie and MzVee popped up and killed Eazzy’s music shine.
Eazzy is currently promoting her new single ‘Obaa Gbemi’ . Listen to it below:
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Macron, intelligence and the Yellow Vest protests
- Is the French government too intelligent?
- 'Jordan Ayew Not Good Enough For Crystal Palace' - Former Arsenal Star
- FIFA Ranking: Ghana Ranked 51st In Latest FIFA Rankings, No. 6 In Africa
- Putin applauds Trump's decision to pull US troops out of Syria
- Austria celebrates 200 years of beloved carol 'Silent Night'
- Exercise could be as effective as pills at combatting the number 1 'silent killer' — more evidence that working out is a miracle drug
- A former Google HR exec asks job candidates a tough question to figure out how they'll act 'when the chips are down'
- I cut Google out of my life for 2 weeks, but the alternatives prove why Google is so much better
- Arsenal close in on bottle throwing spectator
- Amazon accidentally sent Alexa recordings of a user in the shower to the wrong person (AMZN)
- 16 of the most underrated things to do at Disney World
- Nana Aba Anamoah to host Sarkodie's Rapperholic 2018
- CAF CC: Kariobangi Sharks arrive in Ghana ahead of Kotoko tie (PHOTOS)
- MANASSEH’S FOLDER: Why guinea fowl jab exposes Akufo-Addo as an opportunistic politician, not a leader
- Allow bloggers to publish fake stories, that is how they also eat – Kwesi Arthur
- Prez Akufo-Addo promotes 44 prison personnel
- I hope for a new beginning for Ghana football - Nana Addo to NC
- Man shot dead after hunter supposedly ‘mistook’ him’ for an animal
- PHOTOS: Buhari Commissions New Abuja Airport Terminal
- Ninth person dies in Yellow Vest protests
- Student killed in Sudan bread price protests
- Morocco eyes 'terror' link as new arrests made in hikers murder
- DR Congo poised for election postponement, says candidate
- Franklin Cudjoe On President Akufo-Addo's Encounter With The Media
- DCE Denies Fueling Bole Chieftaincy Clash
- 9-Member ROPAA Implementation Committee Inaugurated
- Majority Fights Ablakwa's Claims On Norway Embassy
- The Spitting Galore; We Are All At Risk
- Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipal Assembly Holds 2018 3rd Quarter Town Hall Meeting
- Dr Kyei Has Done Everything To Ensure Kotoko Beat Kariobangi Sharks - Nana Kwasi Gyembibi
- CAF CC: Kariobangi Sharks Arrive In Ghana Ahead Of Kotoko Encounter
- Asante Kotoko Complete Second Training Pitch [PHOTOS]
- PFAG Welcomes NC's Decision To Resume Football In January
- Kotoko C.E.O George Amoako calls for support ahead of Kariobangi Sharks clash
- Alhaji Grunsah warns Asante Kotoko ahead of Kariobangi Sharks clash
- Sign Defoe to replace Jordan Ayew - Arsenal Legend advises Crystal Palace
- We pay you and your ministers to work for us, not vice versa – Franklin Cudjoe reminds Akufo-Addo
- Ashanti Gold unveil new kits
- Sharks arrive in Ghana for Confed Cup return clash against Kotoko
- Police Hospital raise alarm over increasing drowning fatalities
- CPP’s petition on Public Holidays Amendment Bill is ’empty’ – Collins Owusu Amankwah