It’s appalling when I come across some of our female celebrities who only care about the clothes they wear but forget to wear a better makeup. My point is, they should either get professional makeup artiste who will make them look good or go without makeup totally.
Some of these female celebrities just contact some cheap makeup artistes in one corner who only apply powder and some cheap products on their faces instead of getting the ones who have been trained to do a better job.
Sista Afia released her latest video few days ago and we took time to watch the much-anticipated video. To our surprise, we found something very awful. The makeup was just not on point. Some scenes in the video seemed like the makeup artiste just applied the products anyhow on her face to the extent that you could see her pores.
Has she gone broke that she couldn’t afford a professional makeup artiste? Honestly, I wish Sista Afia would go back and watch those scenes again and then fire the person who made her up in the video.
There are very promising young makeup artistes who are doing very well like @lawrebabe, @shades and brushes, @mercylumorartistry, @keziah_gh and @the_twins_store. These female celebrities should consider patronising the services of some of these above mentioned names for a better face beat.
It should also be noted that, that bad make-up in the video was intentional to portray the real life of Slay Queens but even that, real slay queens have the best make-ups..lol
Here are some screenshots from the scenes in the music video and you can also watch the full video below for yourself:
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Jenna Jameson just revealed she's lost a total of 80 pounds on the keto diet
- How Florian Munteanu cut weight for 'Creed II'
- Barclays Bank To Increase Credit Facilities To SMEs Under Partnership With Invest In Africa
- George Andah Discharged
- Kashmir’s Plural Ethos And Communal Harmony
- My Objective Is To Help NDC Win Election 2020 -- Muhammad Nurullah
- John Kumah Writes: The Goodies In The 2019 Budget For Entrepreneurs And Businesses
- African Development Bank To Play Bigger Role In African Economies By Investing In Infrastructure Private Equity
- March For War And Economic Crime Court In Liberia
- IMANI's 2019 Budget Analysis On The Energy Sector
- It Takes More Than The Politicians To Loot Africa Dry
- Obuasi Municipal Assembly To Launch A “Clean Obuasi Campaign”
- Unity Air gets operation certificate
- How to prepare egg salad
- Strategy: Amazon's 8-million-square foot HQ2 site in Long Island City will use land previously designated for affordable housing
- Lifestyle: 11 sneaky 'Harry Potter' references you may have missed in 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald'
- Tech: Google replaces Diane Greene as head of its cloud business (GOOGL)
- Sports: Syracuse had a rough night and their loss to UConn wasn't even the most embarrassing part
- Tech: Bill Gates is so obsessed with redesigning the world's toilets — he brought a jar of poop onstage in Beijing to prove it
- There’s a special AU summit holding over the weekend in Addis Ababa and these are the topics that will be discussed
- Strategy: 'The Da Vinci Code' author Dan Brown explains how he overcame self-doubt and became a bestselling writer who's sold 250 million books
- Lifestyle: Tesla customers in China can now order the Model 3 (TSLA)
- Tech: This media veteran's 41-slide presentation shows the most important tech and media trends you need to know about in 2019
- Politics: US Navy flexes with 2 carriers near China as report warns that Beijing's missiles could sink them
- Strategy: Trump says Amazon 'took the best deals' for HQ2 (AMZN)
- Lifestyle: Ezra Miller posed for the latest issue of Playboy and people are thrilled for what it means for LGBTQ representation
- Ghana’s largest opposition party goes to polls on Saturday
- Sports: Tampa Bay Lightning center Brayden Point recorded a natural hat trick in 91 seconds to lead his team to a comeback victory
- Politics: Republican Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith slammed for 'joking' about voter suppression on college campuses
- Strategy: 'It kind of feels like a scam': Employers are so desperate for workers they're making job offers after a single phone call
- Tech: Ohio 'heartbeat bill' could ban abortions before most women know they're pregnant with an embryo
- Thirty-seven dead after C.Africa clashes: UN
- Salah snatches winner as Egypt edge Tunisia in Cup of Nations
- Ghanaian Among LinkedIn's 2018 Top Voices In Philanthropy And Global Development
- Barclays Partners Invest In Africa
- NCCE Decries Negative Attitudes Towards Sanitation
- Dagbon Receives Roadmap For Peace
- US gives Chad boats, trucks for fight against jihadists
- Ten police injured, 30 people arrested at Algerian top-flight match
- Film tribute to French photographer killed in C. Africa
- Nigerian court cuts jail terms for ex-state governors
- Zverev books spot in semis at ATP Finals