Former beauty queen Hamamat Montia has shared another message about her divorce and how glad she is that, she walked out of the marriage. Hamamat who won Miss Malaika 2006 at the age of 18 is a mother of 2 and divorced.
In a new Instagram post the former beauty queen made, she disclosed to her fans how happy she is to know her two daughters want to be like her when they grow up.
Her full post read on Instagram, unedited:
Meet my oldest daughter #Zuri @zuzuandsasa :
Thank you Zuri for coming into this world to remind me that I can do anything. :
Because of you I didn’t care what “they” called me – because of you I don’t believe in limits – because of you I want to do & be more . :
There was a day I over heard #Zuri telling her sister #Safari that she wanted to be like me when she grows up then Safari said “me too “ and somehow that scared the sh** out of me . :
Yes ! Yes I know – it’s normal for children to want to be like their parents but it is very different hearing them say it to each other.
I had to try to become the woman I will want them to be in future . – A happy woman – A kind woman – A confident woman – An honest woman – A hard working woman – A strong woman – A good woman – An African woman … the list goes on . :
Anytime the going went tough I will ask my self this question
If Zuri grew up and was in this situation- what will I tell her?
Queens : let your children be your motivation – Always (never a burden no matter how hard it gets) .
Leaving my marriage was hard but if #Zurigrew up and was in the situation I was in – what will I tell her ?
To stay because of society or to follow her heart and be strong. :
My marriage changed my life for the better
My divorce changed my life for the better
I am so thankful for both.
Today I am at a place I always wanted to be .
Expressing myself from the heart . :
Thank you #KingsandQueens : for making @hamamatafricanbeauty your Number 1 sheabutter brand from Ghana ????????- West Africa .
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Amewu unsure of new ECG owners
- 12 Exciting Talents In Europe With African Heritage
- These 5 car companies are owned by Africans and giving international brands a run for their money
- How Deputy Commissioner of Police Escaped Being Beheaded During Presidential Election
- 6 alternative ways to celebrate Ghana’s Independence Day
- EOCO to probe US $178 million contract to KelniGVG and Global Voice Group
- NDC has elected 'bloody' flagbearer - David Prah
- DCE Donates 100 bags Of Cement To Logba Tota Community For Tourist Info Centre
- Tottenham: Doubts Over Team Mentality Will Remain Until They Win Trophy, Says Lee Dixon
- More Car Assembly Plants Coming
- Chief Imam In London
- Man Kills Wife, Attempts Suicide At Ashaiman
- Work progressing on N4 footbridges
- If There's Anyone Who Disgraced The Presidency, Then It Is Kennedy Agyapong
- Macron Calls For France-Italy Ties To Be Mended
- Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru may replace Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor
- “Kotoko will qualify” - Sarfo Gyamfi
- Those 13 months in jail were the most difficult period of my life - Kotoko star Kwame Bonsu
- Shutdown Multi Credit Savings And Loans,Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank in Kumasi- CVM To BoG
- Eric Bekoe Faces Prince Tagoe…In A Special Kotoko-Hearts Clash
- Meet the security guard who took bullet for Nkrumah in an attempted assassination in 1964
- Ayawaso Probe: 30 Persons Conveyed To Brempong’s House To Distribute Food
- Swedru Girls' Model Junior High School inaugurated
- Ghana needs professional Police to ensure peace - Mrs Sackey
- GN Savings to pay salary arrears of government employees, Zoomlion workers, Pensioners – CEO
- Ofosu-Ampofo was never clear-headed, sober enough to lead the NDC – Gyampo
- Ayawaso Probe: Eye Witness Confesses To Being An Ex-Militia
- Student Counsellors of UEW canvass support in the fight against Hepatitis B
- Kasena-Nankana West District Assembly to prosecute households without toilet facilities
- The Corruption Of The Anc Predates Codesa – Never Mind Jacob Zuma’s Presidency
- Police Mad At NPP – Says NDC
- Effutu branch of GHAPS marks 2019 week celebration
- Sissala East Patrons Review BECE Results After Poor Performance
- Multimedia Grabs Top Sports Host
- Statement Of Appreciation From NPP BA Regional Youth
- Two of three bank mergers confirmed
- UBA group launches full banking operations in the UK
- Ninety (90) Years Of Education In The East Gonja Municipality (Salaga): The Journey So Far
- Ghana Needs Professional Policing for Peace
- Madagascar battles killer measles outbreak
- Hohoe schools observe Ghana's 62nd independence anniversary
- Assembly To Institute Scholarship Scheme To Deal With Low Level Of Education