Actress Fella Makafui has shared some new photos on Instagram and we must say, we simply love them and our first impression when we bumped into the pictures was; “Oh, that must be one innocent virgin”–But we all know, she’s not one innit? LOL
With a lot going on for Fella this year, the B-list actress chose to promote her new clothing business by wearing one of the dresses from her store and we must it’s quite decent and looks good on her.
Although Fella is not a tall woman, the dress and the heel she’s in makes her look tall and sort of gives us an idea of how she would have looked like if she was a tall woman. Then again, we see Fella getting back to her old hairstyle, and damn, girl looks soo innocent.
Check out the photos below and tell us what you think as well.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Face Of Young Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Parts
- NDC Elections: Will It Be Asiedu Nketia Or Koku Anyidoho
- NDC Ready For Tomorrow's Congress
- Jenna Jameson just revealed she's lost a total of 80 pounds on the keto diet
- How Florian Munteanu cut weight for 'Creed II'
- Buhari ‘Covering Up Unemployment Figures Because Of 2019 Elections’
- Twin Sisters' Kidnappers Demand N15m, Vow To Kill One If Payment Not Made
- Cocoa Farmers Are Suffering Under NPP--Mahama
- Drought-hit Cape Town should cut down 'alien' trees: study
- Akufo-Addo Gov't Over Borrowing – Seth Terkper
- Infrastructure Dev’t: “Eat Humble Pie” - Terkper To Gov't
- KNUST Reopens Today
- Elect Only Competent Leaders - Commonwealth Hall NDC Branch Urges Delegates
- Tarkwa; Pictures-Tamso residents block up road in protest.
- The Jerusalem Tangle: ScoMo’s Recognition Policy Stumbles
- On the Run: The Real Facts About UDS Conversion
- Charity Aiyedogbon: Ugwuonye, 4 Others Charged for Murder, Armed Robbery
- We want to seal qualification with victory over Finland – Adotey
- GOC Donates To Black Queens Ahead Of AWCON Opener
- Asante Kotoko Defender Emmanuel Agyemang Badu Allays Injury Fear
- Asante Kotoko To Play Togolese Side Koroki Tchamba Metete In Friendly
- U-17 WWC: We're Poised To Beat Finland To Seal Qualification To Knockout Stage - Coach Adotey
- Kotoko Striker Sogne Yacouba Leaves Burkina Faso For Ghana To Join Teammates
- Halik Hudu Wins Swedish U-21 League With Hammarby IF
- Kepa vs Alisson vs Leno – Which Premier League Goalkeeper Has Been The Best Summer Signing So Far?
- 2018 AWCON: GOC Donates To Black Queens Ahead Of Tournament
- AWCON 2018: Sports Minister & Normalization Committee Visits Black Queens
- 2016 defeat: I warned the party several times; no one listened - Asiedu Nketia
- Black Stars not stranded in Kenya - FA Normalization Committee
- GHACCO lauds gov't on MOU with Korea to deploy 500K improved cookstoves to rural dwellers
- ‘Don’t share passwords with your partner’ - Lecturer
- Ofori-Atta told the truth; we've been paid – DKM victims
- Conduct prior background checks on employees - Financial institutions advised
- NDC bars vigilante groups from Congress
- 2019 Budget: Finance Minister lied - DKM victims
- NDC Congress will end Anyidoho’s political career – Pollster predicts
- 300 cops for NDC congress
- AFRIFF 2018: Rita Dominic, Lala Akindoju speak on day 5
- Couple who cannot smile because of a rare disease fall in love
- VIDEO: Fella Makafui and Medikal share passionate kiss in bed
- Special Prosecutor's office "needless waste of resources" – Batidam
- Lifestyle: We visited a certified parmesan cheese factory in Italy where 88-pound wheels can take up to 10 years to be finished