As it stands now, there’s no doubt that if a list of the top 3 biggest artistes in Ghana is made, Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale and Sarkodie will always pop in there but when it comes to who is the biggest artiste among the 3, the debate becomes very fierce.
In the music industry, people ‘fight’ for supremacy and dominance and although Stonebwoy is also such a big artiste in Ghana, the question of who is the biggest artiste in Ghana always rests on either Shatta Wale or Sarkodie but Shatta Wale kind of feels he’s bigger than Sarkodie and is worried that, some media people tend to always give the crown of the biggest Ghanaian artiste to Sarkodie.
When he made at an appearance at Hitz Fm studios yesterday, he expressed his worry to the host, saying, it’s wrong for Sarkodie to be tagged as the biggest Ghanaian artiste, when that is not entirely true.
According to him, when fans hear the media say Sarkodie is the biggest Ghanaian artiste, they get pissed because when Sarkodie organises a show and he also organises one, he will get more people coming to his than that of Sarkodie.
In essence, Shatta Wale is no longer fighting for the biggest dancehall artiste in Ghana now, he’s interested in a new crown and that is to be seen as the biggest Ghanaian artiste in Ghana and he does not think, Sarkodie is bigger than him.
Watch the video below and share your thoughts on this in comments.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Yahoo Boys Madness: We No Longer Wear Pants - Delta Ladies
- Popular Banex Plaza In Abuja Sealed By Court Order
- FG Replies Labour Over Minimum Wage Ultimatum
- Fayose Slams Buhari: Nigerians Won't Forget You For Wrecking The Economy
- Fear As Soldiers Lobby Not To Be Sent To Northeast Over Boko Haram Killings
- Presidency Reacts After Saraki Describes Buhari's 2019 Budget As Hopeless
- How Pregnant Lady, 80yrs Old Woman Jump Fence To Escape Deadly Fire In Lagos
- Minimum Wage: FG Insensitive To Workers, says NLC
- Fake Military Men Busted After Kidnapping Rich Couple
- Okorocha Locks Out Oshiomole, APC Leaders From Stadium
- Ex-president Rajoelina closes in on Madagascar election win: partial results
- Kariobangi Sharks chairman claims his team is focused ahead of Kotoko clash
- National Cathedral fundraising event set at $1,000 per ticket
- Ghanaian goalkeeper Rashid Nuhu among 60 collegiate players invited for MLS audition
- NDC chairman arrested over missing $12 million fertilizers
- 5 health stories that terrified Ghanaians in 2018
- Court throws out Kwabena Duffour's suit against BOG over uniBank takeover
- Menzgold’s Cry For Help: Parliament’s Finance Committee Divided
- Resistance 1— Liberia: 331 days of National Crisis and Nightmare
- Budget Presentation: Between Virtuous Jeers and Vicious Cheers
- WordDigest: Three Things To Attract Your Angel (3) Prayer
- Ghanaian Peacekeepers Offer Training To Lebanese Armed Forces
- Versailles Palace closes as Yellow Vest protests continue
- Kumkum bhayga don catch Becca
- Life Lessons Worth Knowing Before You Decide To Give Up
- Pcd Commends Hon. Barbara Oteng-Gyasi For Saving A Hole-In-Heart Patient From Prestea.
- Inspirational -The Birth Of Christ
- 297 new doctors inducted
- Wakaso to miss Valencia clash after being booked in Real Sociedad clash
- Government to pay allowances of divisional chiefs, judicial committee members
- Asante Kotoko chief Emdund Ackah takes swipe at Hearts of Oak ahead of Kariobangi clash
- We can’t help you – Finance Committee to Menzgold
- I will create sustainable jobs through textiles and garment industry - Sly Mensah
- Three appointed to Military High Command
- Two aspirants under pressure to step down in NPP Ayawaso West Wuogon primaries
- Accra under siege by Xmas shoppers; traders say sales are low
- LIVESTREAMING: 'Newsfile' on JoyNews
- George Amoako promises winning package to Asante Kotoko ahead of Kariobangi Sharks clash
- 20th Anniversary Home-Coming: Prempeh College ’98 Old Boys support alma-mater
- Alhaji Grunsah reiterates desire to become GFA President in 2019
- CEMAC empowers citizens on governance
- 1m dormant businesses to be deleted – Registrar-General