As it stands now, there’s no doubt that if a list of the top 3 biggest artistes in Ghana is made, Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale and Sarkodie will always pop in there but when it comes to who is the biggest artiste among the 3, the debate becomes very fierce.
In the music industry, people ‘fight’ for supremacy and dominance and although Stonebwoy is also such a big artiste in Ghana, the question of who is the biggest artiste in Ghana always rests on either Shatta Wale or Sarkodie but Shatta Wale kind of feels he’s bigger than Sarkodie and is worried that, some media people tend to always give the crown of the biggest Ghanaian artiste to Sarkodie.
When he made at an appearance at Hitz Fm studios yesterday, he expressed his worry to the host, saying, it’s wrong for Sarkodie to be tagged as the biggest Ghanaian artiste, when that is not entirely true.
According to him, when fans hear the media say Sarkodie is the biggest Ghanaian artiste, they get pissed because when Sarkodie organises a show and he also organises one, he will get more people coming to his than that of Sarkodie.
In essence, Shatta Wale is no longer fighting for the biggest dancehall artiste in Ghana now, he’s interested in a new crown and that is to be seen as the biggest Ghanaian artiste in Ghana and he does not think, Sarkodie is bigger than him.
Watch the video below and share your thoughts on this in comments.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire historic Cocoa floor price to begin in 2020/2021
- Format of 2022 World Cup qualifiers for Africa announced
- ‘I’m really sorry’- Ekuban apologizes to Ghanaians
- 19-year-old Solomon Asuhene is youngest Chartered Accountant
- We'll force Speaker to resign – Fighters
- GCB Bank staff suicide: Colleagues shocked
- Supreme Court orders sale of Woyome’s assets
- 2019 Africa Cup of Nations: Kwesi Appiah puzzled over Black Stars penalty curse
- Don’t learn our bad example - Former Central Bank of Nigeria boss begs Ghana
- Cyber Pirates Target Banks, Telecoms in Ghana – Police Warns
- Prestea Huni-Valley NDC Commends Gold Fields Ghana Limited.
- Herve Renard's Morocco beats Ivory Coast to reach last 16
- NASPA executives applaud Akufo-Addo for rearing for food and jobs programme
- Luxury Vehicle Tax killing us - Dealers cry out
- Innovative NDC Under President John Dramani Mahama Gave Life To The First Class 33km Tarkwa -Damang Asphalt Road
- 6-year-old disabled twin orphans live in abject poverty
- Disclose money used by Short Commission - Kweku Boahen dares Akufo-Addo
- Ghana signs deal to cut carbon emissions and reduce deforestation
- Parliament Made Changes of Select Committees, Ken Agyepong Chairs Local Govt
- PDS Injects GHC15m To Boost Power Supply In Oti Region
- 31 hotels, lodges and hostels shutdown in Eastern region
- "Involve More Women In Peacekeeping Operations"
- John Boye’s absence won’t affect the team – Coach Kwasi Appiah
- Appiah on potential early exit: You must be prepared for anything
- Read judgement: African Court on Human Rights dismisses Woyome case
- Majority Leader proffers 9 reasons for new chamber
- 2019 Africa Cup of Nations: We need VAR in AFCON - Kwesi Appiah
- MP Drags Minister To Parliament Over Spate of Armed Robbery
- Ethiopian referee Bamlak Weyesa to officiate Ghana-Cameroon clash
- You’re ‘criminal’; pay your debt – Maurice Ampaw mocks Woyome
- Stay away from child labour – Cocoa farmers warned
- Cocoa farmer cooperatives to access direct agrochemicals, other from COCOBOD – CEO
- Ayew family holds party for Dede, Jordan and Wakaso upon AFCON return
- Illicit drugs worth GHC1million burnt on World Drugs Day
- Learn to respect Akufo-Addo or risk going to jail - Irbard chides Manasseh
- Simplify your findings to policymakers – Former Nigerian Governor to economists
- NCA Case Lands In Supreme Court
- Kofi Annan ICT Centre, Sunyani Technical Univ collaborate to propel dev’t
- Ghana ready for Cameroon - Kwadwo Asamoah
- 2012 Election Petition: Sammi Awuku recalls his day in Supreme Court
- Nsapor M/A school abandons school block after rains rip-off roofing
- Prestea Huni-valley NADMO Boss Visits Rain Affected Residents At Bepo