Over 400 women leaders from Ghana and across the African continent are expected to converge at the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra on 12th October 2018 for the 2nd Annual Executive Women Network conference.
The annual conference, now in its second year, is the single biggest gathering of women leaders committed to shaping the business and investment landscape of Ghana.
Delegates to the conference will lead a call to action and champion the implementation of a bold Brand Ghana agenda that positions the country as the preferred destination for business, investment and tourism under the theme: Implementing Brand Ghana – the Role of Women Leaders,
With a stellar list of speakers and panelists, participants of the conference will have the opportunity to engage, network and contribute to building a strong, compelling and competitive national brand that stimulates growth and investment.
Speakers and panelists of the conference will lead discussions on Technology, Education, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Citizenship with the objective of inspiring collective action to leverage technology, drive improvement in our education sector, create a conducive environment for entrepreneurs to thrive and to showcase how corporate Ghana can actively lead the charge to create economic prosperity for Ghanaians.
The maiden conference, held in October last year, was hugely successful with over 300 participants highly commending the organisers for an impactful conference. This year’s gathering is expected to drive practical action for national development.
The Executive Women Network is a non-profit organisation of women in senior management and executive positions in private organisations and women entrepreneurs of well established businesses in Ghana.
For more information on the conference, visit www.ewntree.com or call +233-561110444.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Rubber Bullets Were Used On Adentan Protesters--Police
- "Fix Our Streetlights"
- KNUST Primary Teachers Back Their Counterparts To Strike
- Kenpong; A Treasure Worth Celebrating - Charles Taylor
- Go Back To School--Minister Charges Striking Teachers Of Colleges Of Education
- Teshie-Aglizaa Road Will Be Fixed--MP Okoe Boye Assures
- Nana Addo Has No Interest In Oti Region Creation
- Tema Port Expansion Project: Cranes Set To Sail To Ghana
- Analysis: Why Ghana Needs A National Airline
- Former Olympics football gold medalists Cameroon among minnows
- Politics: Acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker will consult with DOJ ethics officials about whether he should recuse himself from the Russia probe
- Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Stuck In Boy's Throat (Pics)
- Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts for Fear of Buhari?
- Story Of Lady Who Fell From The Sky After Getting Sucked Out Of A Plane (Photos)
- Angola bets on largest-ever offshore oil investment
- Fighting wars and disease, smartphones on the frontlines
- Libya warlord casts shadow over Italy's bid to solve crisis
- Africa Investment Forum Exceeds Expectations
- 3 civilians killed in attack on UN contractor in Mali
- Chiefs Want Schools Under Trees Replaced
- Media Coalition Accuses MPs Of Being Disinterested In RTI
- Upper West residents welcome Wa UDS autonomy announcement
- GRA arrests four persons for diverting Free Zone Enclave goods
- Ghana servicing interest on debt with its internal revenue
- AAU reiterates commitment to attainment of AU’s vision 2063
- Professor Yankah calls for harmonisation of African universities
- Moshake advises NDC to ‘cure administrative ignorance’
- Parents urged to protect the interest of their children
- New price for sachet water rejected by sellers
- Huudu Yahaya not stepping down from chairmanship race - Campaign team
- Ghana Rugby: Herbert Mensah praises Interplast and other sponsors
- My office ‘almost hopeless’ to fight corruption – Martin Amidu laments
- CBG: GHC1.4 billion interbank investments locked up
- Compaines should align CSR to government’s policies - Business Dev’t Minister
- AFCON 2019 Qualifier: No replacement for Kwadwo Asamoah in Ghana squad for Ethiopia clash
- Ghana Free Zones Authority condemns diversion of goods by Comet Ghana Limited
- Asante Kotoko to exhibit at 2018 Soccerex USA in Miami
- 4 amazing health benefits of salmon
- Politics: Trump has reportedly decided to fire Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen — and it could come as soon as this week
- Lifestyle: Police in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are responding to reports of a shooting
- Tinunu's Wealth Questionable? EFCC Boss Asks Journalist To Write Petition
- Obasanjo Speaks: Govs Against LG Autonomy Are Enemies Of Nigerians