Music Group Keche has revealed that they nearly split because of a lady.
They made this revelation while talking about why music groups split after working hard to catch the eyes and hearts of Ghanaians.
Keche Joshua who made the disclosure said: “The issue of women can’t be overlooked when talking about why music groups split”.
He disclosed that “we’ve had similar experience which nearly collapsed Keche but we were quick to resolve issues. For Keche as a group was there before the lady came into the scene so we won’t allow her to cause our separation”.
Keche has a number of hits songs to their name.
Since they broke on the music scene, they have dropped banger after banger including Pressure, Aluguntugui, Diabetes among many others.
The duo has warned many other awards local and international, but unlike other groups who split after some fame, the Keche team is still going stronger.
Source: MyNewsGH.com/Offei-Akoto Ayeh/2018
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- "I Won’t Die Until You Become President" - Nwabueze to Atiku
- IGP, Police Service Commission clash on special promotions: Reps begin probe
- TraderMoni A Trick For APC Vote-buying? Case Goes To Court
- Saraki Replies Oshiomhole: You Should Not Even Be Talking After "Collecting Dollars"
- Offa Robbery Update: "You Have Case To Answer"
- Mahama Was Rushed Into The Presidency
- Ahead Of 2019 Budget: New Taxes, Increases Will Be Unacceptable
- Sodomy Puts Assistant Headmaster Of KUHISS In Trouble
- Strike Action Declared At Laboratory Of U/West Hospital
- Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: A Pastor Only By Name
- Ghana's Ambassador To The US Secures Over $60m Of Scholarship For Ghanaian Students
- Japanese-Ghana School Wins Yosakoi Dance Festival 2018
- OFFICIAL: Ropapa Mensah Joins Nashville SC Permanently
- KNUST impasse: Asantehene's intervention timely
- Food and Drugs Authority seizes unlicensed body enhancement products
- Local firms lack capacity for oil deals - Amewu
- October inflation drops to 9.5%, lowest in five years
- Mortuary workers suspend strike over poor working conditions
- #GhBudget: Special Prosecutor office to receive funds to function
- 2018 Women's AFCON: Nigeria arrive in Ghana
- Gov't must stop lukewarm and ‘I don't care’ attitude on CETAG strike - NDC youth organiser
- Health Director orders killing of all stray dogs in Keta
- Tech: 10 things in tech you need to know today
- 5 best foods to control diabetes
- Finance Minister presents 2019 budget today
- Strategy: Meet the 8 Nigerians named on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list for 2019
- Sports: Japan's cybersecurity minister admits: 'I don't use computers!'
- How to bake tiramisu cake
- Christians responsible for 70% of Ghana’s problems – Peace Council chair
- FG has not released cash for us to complete unemployment report; says NBS Boss
- Sports Tourism: Golf, More Than Just A Game
- Commemorating Alhaji Aliu Mahama: Six Years On
- NDC Congress: Vote For Women Candidates - WiLDAF Ghana To NDC Delegates
- The Disgruntled Former Prime Minister
- Kufuor Calls On Investors To Support Young Entrepreneurs
- Mark Of Excellence: NCC Chairman Congratulates Channel VAS Founder For Company’s Growth
- Mortuary Workers Call Off Strike
- NDC Polls: Ako Gunn kicks against NEC's decision of appointing communication officers from 2021
- NDC Polls: Action Youth for John Mahama descends heavily on Ofosu Ampofo
- Health Minister Cuts Sod For Construction Of Bogoso District Hospital
- Wayne Rooney To Be England Captain During Farewell Appearance
- 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: Black Stars Gears Up Ahead Of Ethiopia Clash [PICTURES]