The eight finalists
Fans of Vodafone’s flagship musical talent show, Vodafone Icons, will this weekend have an opportunity to witness the finale of Vodafone Icons 2018 edition on television.
The 60-minute show will be aired this Saturday, October 13 at 5:00pm on Adom TV, 5:30pm on TV3 and at 6:00pm on DGN TV. It will also be aired on Metro TV and 4Syte TV at 5:00pm on Sunday, October 14.
Touted as the most anticipated music reality show in Ghana, this year’s Vodafone Icons seeks to set the stage for contestants selected from extremely competitive auditions to represent and perform in their various localities.
The 11-episode journey witnessed thrilling yet competitive performances from contestants across the country with the final eight making it to the final stage.
The eight finalists are Tina representing Kumasi-Tech, Bogo Blay representing Tema, Verony representing Dansoman, Serwaa representing Tema, Evance representing Dansoman, A.A. Smart from Takoradi, Richie representing Tamale and King Garo from Nima.
Vodafone Icons ‘Rep Ur Hood’ edition has served Ghanaians with some thrilling moments since auditions.
This year’s edition is unique and different from other music reality shows as performances are held outdoor from the start of the competition through to the end.
The winner of this year’s ‘Rep Your Hood ‘edition will be presented with the ultimate prize package of GH¢100, 000. There will also be consolation prizes for the other finalists.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- "I Won’t Die Until You Become President" - Nwabueze to Atiku
- IGP, Police Service Commission clash on special promotions: Reps begin probe
- Mahama Was Rushed Into The Presidency
- Ahead Of 2019 Budget: New Taxes, Increases Will Be Unacceptable
- Sodomy Puts Assistant Headmaster Of KUHISS In Trouble
- Strike Action Declared At Laboratory Of U/West Hospital
- Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: A Pastor Only By Name
- Ghana's Ambassador To The US Secures Over $60m Of Scholarship For Ghanaian Students
- Japanese-Ghana School Wins Yosakoi Dance Festival 2018
- OFFICIAL: Ropapa Mensah Joins Nashville SC Permanently
- Health Director orders killing of all stray dogs in Keta
- Tech: 10 things in tech you need to know today
- 5 best foods to control diabetes
- Finance Minister presents 2019 budget today
- FG has not released cash for us to complete unemployment report; says NBS Boss
- Sports Tourism: Golf, More Than Just A Game
- Commemorating Alhaji Aliu Mahama: Six Years On
- NDC Congress: Vote For Women Candidates - WiLDAF Ghana To NDC Delegates
- The Disgruntled Former Prime Minister
- Kufuor Calls On Investors To Support Young Entrepreneurs
- Mark Of Excellence: NCC Chairman Congratulates Channel VAS Founder For Company’s Growth
- Mortuary Workers Call Off Strike
- NDC Polls: Ako Gunn kicks against NEC's decision of appointing communication officers from 2021
- NDC Polls: Action Youth for John Mahama descends heavily on Ofosu Ampofo
- Health Minister Cuts Sod For Construction Of Bogoso District Hospital
- Wayne Rooney To Be England Captain During Farewell Appearance
- 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: Black Stars Gears Up Ahead Of Ethiopia Clash [PICTURES]
- Manchester United Rekindle Interest In Jerome Boateng
- Ghanaian Midfielder Koby Arthur Scores Winner For Macclesfield FC In Checkatrade Trophy
- Joe Dodoo Bags Brace For Blackpool In Checkatrade Trophy Win Over Accrington Stanley
- Ghanaian Duo Asante, Awako To Work Under Rick Schantz At Phoenix Rising
- AshantiGold Widfielder James Akaminko Writes To Management To Cancel Contract - Report
- Nigeria Arrive In Ghana Ahead Of AWCON
- Awutu Senya East constituency gets projects under one million per constituency
- Black Stars hold first training session in Kenya
- Mukarama revels in Black Maidens’ 5-0 romp over Uruguay
- No tax increment at port – Sammy Awuku
- Ursula fights BoG over Kelni GVG deal
- Too many taxes crippling businesses – COPEC
- NDC elects new national executive this weekend; will it be Asiedu Nketia or Koku Anyidoho?
- 5 probe KNUST crisis
- LIVE UPDATES: Finance Minister presents 2019 Budget statement