The eight finalists
Fans of Vodafone’s flagship musical talent show, Vodafone Icons, will this weekend have an opportunity to witness the finale of Vodafone Icons 2018 edition on television.
The 60-minute show will be aired this Saturday, October 13 at 5:00pm on Adom TV, 5:30pm on TV3 and at 6:00pm on DGN TV. It will also be aired on Metro TV and 4Syte TV at 5:00pm on Sunday, October 14.
Touted as the most anticipated music reality show in Ghana, this year’s Vodafone Icons seeks to set the stage for contestants selected from extremely competitive auditions to represent and perform in their various localities.
The 11-episode journey witnessed thrilling yet competitive performances from contestants across the country with the final eight making it to the final stage.
The eight finalists are Tina representing Kumasi-Tech, Bogo Blay representing Tema, Verony representing Dansoman, Serwaa representing Tema, Evance representing Dansoman, A.A. Smart from Takoradi, Richie representing Tamale and King Garo from Nima.
Vodafone Icons ‘Rep Ur Hood’ edition has served Ghanaians with some thrilling moments since auditions.
This year’s edition is unique and different from other music reality shows as performances are held outdoor from the start of the competition through to the end.
The winner of this year’s ‘Rep Your Hood ‘edition will be presented with the ultimate prize package of GH¢100, 000. There will also be consolation prizes for the other finalists.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- BREAKING: CBN Revokes Skye Bank’s License
- Two Men Fight Over Who'll Sit At Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos
- How People React To Adebayo Shittu Skipping NYSC
- Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso
- Politics: Brett Kavanaugh's accuser wants the FBI to investigate her claims before she testifies to Senate committee, and it could delay his Supreme Court confirmation indefinitely
- Nigeria's 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City
- Hotspots, not trouble spots: Africa seeks tourism boom
- Prof Adei urges government to stop allowances to trainee teachers, nurses
- 4 female residents of Unity Hall sanctioned for accommodating male student
- APO: South Africa: President’s coordinating council endorses action in Education, Health and Infrastructure
- Lifestyle: A long-dormant high-speed rail project meant to connect Las Vegas and Southern California has a new owner
- This Beautiful "Young Woman" Is 59 Years Old
- Secret Plot Begins To Remove Saraki, Dogara "Violently"?
- Meet Me In My Office September 20 - Gov. Fayose Writes EFCC
- Oyo Speaker, Minority Leader, Others Decamp To APC, ADC
- 4 People You Shouldn’t Travel With
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- R*pist Terrorizing EKSU Female Students Nabbed, Stripped
- Jimi Agbaje Joins Lagos 2019 Governorship Race
- NASS Approves All President Buhari's Demands On Electoral Act
- Sack Shama DCE - Youth Group To Akufo-Addo
- Licensing Exams Not To Frustrate Teachers
- Mr. President; Financial Sector Crisis – A Quick Fix Or A Right Fix?
- ASA Savings And Loans Presents Scholarship To 20 Students, Mosquito Nets To Clients
- Inlaks Ghana Occupies New office Space to Support Growth
- GIBA Supports Accra Psychiatric Hospital
- ‘Government’s Industrialization Drive Is On Track” – Bawumia
- H Boima Fahnbulleh's Annual Rental of US $50,000.000: A Catastrophe Of The Odd
- Obuasi MCE On ‘My First Day At School’ Tour
- Asokwahene Of New Juaben To Be Honored At 3G Awards In NY
- Security agencies at Tema Port pledge to tackle diversion of cargo
- I miss Anas sometimes – Ken Agyapong
- GPHA donates 10,000 copies of math textbooks in support of Free SHS
- Special Award category for Maritime Journalism instituted by GJA
- Ghana Shippers’ Authority holds sixth maritime seminar for Journalists
- GRA shares vision in media engagement
- B5 Plus extends its reach, opens new factory in Prampram
- Government begins pilot to digitise NHIS cards
- Steady progress on the pitch at Accra Sports Stadium
- Our value system has broken down – Kojo Yankah
- Rot At Bost: GHc40m BOST money was used to buy fuel for military – MP
- APO: Reunion de haut niveau entre les organisations regionales operant dans la region du Sahel