K.K Fosu in a pose and Adina
Kaakyire Kwame Fosu, popularly known in the music scene as K.K. Fosu, has premiered the highly-anticipated video for his latest single titled ‘Lovers Rock’.
The music video was premiered on 4Syte TV a few days ago and is currently enjoying some massive views on K.K Fosu’s official YouTube channel.
The song, released a couple of weeks ago, featuring one of Ghana rising female artistes, is also enjoying massive air play on most of the local radio stations in the country. It was produced by Ephrain.
The highlife musician, who is credited with a number of hit songs like ‘6 O’ Clock’, ‘Sudwe’, ‘Anadwo Yede’, ‘Alomo’, among others, signed a three-year recording and marketing deal with international record label, World Map Records in Accra, in August this year.
According to the Chief Executive Officer of World Map Records, Frank Gogo, the label decided to sign K.K. Fosu on because he has a unique style which is incomparable.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Girl Smarts: Kate Hudson’s fabletics line looks like this in real life
- Guy Smarts: How many calories do you burn while you sleep?
- Odd Enough: Is it acceptable to shave on public transportation?
- Five killed in torrential Tunisia rains
- Eighteen dead in DR Congo rebel attack: army
- World: FEMA Administrator must reimburse U.S. For misuse of agency vehicles
- Saraki Calls Omisore of SDP to Support PDP Defeat APC?
- WHO Warns Against Air Pollution-related Deaths
- Committee Under Fire To Release Report On Asawase Police Killings
- Experts To Green Northern Ghana
- Bongo: Agriculture Activities Affected Due To Lack Of Good Bridges
- Blame NDC on DTV Migration Delay, Not NPP
- ‘Communications Ministry Always Disgracing Gov’t’
- LEAP Currently Serving Over 456,000 Households
- Kumbungu Youth Chief On Police Wanted List
- Habitat Fair Offers Great Deals
- This Is The Most Photographed House In Africa
- Ghanaian Striker Seth Painstil Scores Again As Admira Beat Wacker In Austria
- Cameroon Captain Benjamin Moukandjo Retires From International Football
- CAF Confederation Cup: Enyimba Clobber Rwandan Side Rayon Sports To Book Last Four Spot
- Lacazette And Aubameyang Earn Arsenal Win Over Everton
- Opinion: Welcome to college. Your parents are in the tents next door
- World: Armed with a laptop and a spreadsheet, he takes on the city's biggest landlords
- Politics: How 2 guys in a Connecticut jail cell helped change the way America does drugs
- Entertainment: Life is a cabaret (and Alan Cumming is tending bar)
- World: Hurricane Florence has gone, but challenges for the Carolinas have just begun
- Finance: Wall Street's convinced that Tesla will need to raise more cash — and has some theories about how and when that may happen (TSLA)
- World: Nigerian herders' biggest fear: Not lions, but farmers
- World: Talk of the 25th amendment underscores a volatile presidency
- World: Tentative deal reached for Aavanaugh accuser to testify on Thursday
- World: Japan vows to cut its nuclear hoard. Neighbors fear the opposite
- World: China demands US. Withdraw sanctions imposed over military purchases from Russia
- Sports: The Buffalo Bills are running up the score on the Vikings just a week after a loss so bad that a player retired at halftime
- Opinion: Always on the hunt for something cool
- Group To Validate OGP Commitments
- 60 Years Of GMA: Ntranoa And Surrounding Communities Undergo Health Screening
- Ghanaian Youth Should Be More Innovative
- Breast Cancer Is A Disease Not A Curse
- MFWA cautions Ursula on StarTimes and DTT migration
- CAF Champions League: These four clubs have qualified for semis
- Sports: Packers coach Mike McCarthy freaks out at referees after Clay Matthews called for another questionable roughing-the-passer penalty
- Golden Clash: AshGold beat Kotoko in 5-goal thriller