Crystal Palace striker Jordan is low on confidence after he was benched in the side’s 2-0 defeat at Everton in the English Premier League over the weekend.
The 27-year-old failed to climb off the bench as his side lost at Goodison Park to leave them just two points above the relegation zone in 15th place.
The Ghana international is yet to score for Palace since he joined from Swansea City at the start of the season.
Ayew is under pressure to step into the shoes of injured Christian Benteke who is expected back in January.
Palace failed to claim a win or score a goal in their first four fixtures of the season at Selhurst Park.
Palace have scored only five times in nine Premier League games this season and once in their last four following the result at Goodison Park, their third straight defeat.
For more Ghana football news visit www.ghanasoccernet.com
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- The Backpack Messiah
- Ethiopian rebels fire verbal volley over peace deal
- French PM kicks off national debate with Yellow Vests
- We’re Not Communicating Well For Ghanaians To Understand What We've Achieved – Bawumia
- Former Keta MCE Found Dead
- Agric Ministry Denies Claims Of $12m Missing Fertilizer
- Good News For Divisional Chiefs, Judicial Committee Members As They Earn Allowances From Next Year
- Can new EU measures turn the tide on marine pollution?
- Kintampo SHS needs special attention - Kintampo South PM
- CEPS warns bus drivers against carrying smuggled goods
- How 2 Men Were Caught With $2.8m By EFCC At The Airport
- Boko Haram mastermind of deadly Nigeria blasts arrested: police
- Burundi crisis summit postponed again: official
- Macron in Chad for Christmas dinner with Barkhane troops
- UN report on horror of gang rape and exploitation of migrants in Libya
- GHC180m approved for Special Prosecutor; Minority alleges clash of ‘egos’ with AG
- Former Keta MCE found dead in suspected suicide
- AshantiGold SC sign Burkina Faso goalkeeper Baba Zongo
- Meet the Catholic Priest who left his cassock to marry after 15 years
- CAF Confed Cup: Sharks aiming to swim against the tide in Kumasi
- GFA Normalization Committee sends goodwill message to Kotoko
- ASHMA to prosecute households without toilet facilities after February 2019
- Parliament Approves Drone Agreement. Here is All You Need to Know About Ghana's "blood Delivery Drones".MP4
- By switching to lower-cost remittance services, the Ghanaian diaspora could send their loved ones an extra gift this Christmas
- Melcom gives back with appreciation dinner
- Rémy Martin teams up with artist Matt W. Moore to invite us to rethink the way we see the world
- Mustapha Hamid makes false claims on pelele drains in Ashanti region - Masawudu Mubarick
- How KFC became China's most popular fast-food chain and made nearly $5 billion last year
- VIDEO: Ebony didn’t have a place to sleep when I met her – Bullet
- Wife catches slay queen driving husband’s car, she dragged her out of the car
- Martell launches two new cognacs with a fantasy themed exclusive celebration
- Ghana will maintain cocoa production target despite oversupply on the world market
- The Sad Story of Innocent Yousif Musah Who Got Stabbed
- CAF CC: Ashanti Regional Minister Buys 100 Tickets For Kotoko Supporters Ahead Of Sharks Encounter
- Go tough on Ghana’s ‘uncivilized’ sanitation – Rawlings
- Meet the 21-year-old Ghanaian tech whiz who’s coded for Instagram and Snapchat
- Amidu’s office can’t justify GHC30m expenditure – Minority
- Ex President Kufuor’s MCE for Keta commits suicide in uncompleted building
- Seize, sell Menzgold and NAM1's assets to pay clients – Ato Forson to government
- Segun and Ronke Abiona, the couple behind the Nicole and Giovanni brand talks to Business Insider in this exclusive interview
- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United sack manager
- White Lady flies down to arrest Sakawa Boy who duped her of over €20,000