Ashanti Regional Minister, Simon Osei Mensah
Hungary, a landlocked country in Europe, has opened Honorary Consulate in Kumasi, the Ashanti Regional capital.
The opening of the consulate is to help deepen ties between Hungary and Ghana, particularly Kumasi.
The Ashanti Regional Minister, Simon Osei Mensah, made the disclosure in an interview with King Edward of Hello Fm.
He stated that the new Hungary Honorary Consulate is located at Asokwa, a plush residential area in the city.
“Hungary has opened Honorary Consulate at Asokwa, and it’s meant to help deepen ties between Ghana and Hungary.”
Mr. Osei Mensah said Hungary is determined to collaborate with Ghana for the mutual benefit of the people of the two countries.
“Hungary has made its intentions clear to team up with Ghana to help expedite the growth of the two sister countries.
“And the opening of the honorary consulate at Asokwa clearly shows Hungary’s commitment to Ghana.”
The minister encouraged residents of the Ashanti Region to make inquiries at the honorary consulate of Hungary.
He said Hungary, Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly (KMA) and Zoomlion Ghana have signed a 13 million Euros waste water treatment plant project to enhance the lives of residents of Kumasi.
From I.F. Joe Awuah Jnr.,Kumasi
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Amewu unsure of new ECG owners
- 12 Exciting Talents In Europe With African Heritage
- CAF Confederation Cup: Race For Knockout Stage Heats Up
- These 5 car companies are owned by Africans and giving international brands a run for their money
- My ex-staff now hawks tiger nuts; it breaks my heart – UT’s Amoabeng
- 6 alternative ways to celebrate Ghana’s Independence Day
- EOCO to probe US $178 million contract to KelniGVG and Global Voice Group
- How Deputy Commissioner of Police Escaped Being Beheaded During Presidential Election
- DCE Donates 100 bags Of Cement To Logba Tota Community For Tourist Info Centre
- Man Kills Wife, Attempts Suicide At Ashaiman
- Tottenham: Doubts Over Team Mentality Will Remain Until They Win Trophy, Says Lee Dixon
- If There's Anyone Who Disgraced The Presidency, Then It Is Kennedy Agyapong
- Those 13 months in jail were the most difficult period of my life - Kotoko star Kwame Bonsu
- Shutdown Multi Credit Savings And Loans,Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank in Kumasi- CVM To BoG
- Meet the security guard who took bullet for Nkrumah in an attempted assassination in 1964
- NDC has elected 'bloody' flagbearer - David Prah
- Macron Calls For France-Italy Ties To Be Mended
- GN Savings to pay salary arrears of government employees, Zoomlion workers, Pensioners – CEO
- Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru may replace Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor
- Chief Imam In London
- Ayawaso Probe: 30 Persons Conveyed To Brempong’s House To Distribute Food
- Ofosu-Ampofo was never clear-headed, sober enough to lead the NDC – Gyampo
- Swedru Girls' Model Junior High School inaugurated
- Work progressing on N4 footbridges
- Ayawaso Probe: Eye Witness Confesses To Being An Ex-Militia
- Police Mad At NPP – Says NDC
- Effutu branch of GHAPS marks 2019 week celebration
- Multimedia Grabs Top Sports Host
- Student Counsellors of UEW canvass support in the fight against Hepatitis B
- More Car Assembly Plants Coming
- Eric Bekoe Faces Prince Tagoe…In A Special Kotoko-Hearts Clash
- UBA group launches full banking operations in the UK
- Sissala East Patrons Review BECE Results After Poor Performance
- Ghana needs professional Police to ensure peace - Mrs Sackey
- These 5 fuel stations have decreased their fuel prices despite the weak performance of the Ghanaian cedi
- Two of three bank mergers confirmed
- “Kotoko will qualify” - Sarfo Gyamfi
- Hohoe schools observe Ghana's 62nd independence anniversary
- TNMA marks Independence Day celebration with grand parade
- Kasena-Nankana West District Assembly to prosecute households without toilet facilities
- Statement Of Appreciation From NPP BA Regional Youth
- Omni, Sahel Sahara banks merger completed