The late JB Danquah Adu
MEMBER OF Parliament for Assin Central Kennedy Agyapong has alleged that a blood stained nightie belonging to a lady was found at the scene where late MP Joseph Boakye Danquah was killed three years ago.
He made the allegations accordingly in an interview with UTV .
Mr. Agyapong claimed to have been invited to the crime scene by the Ghana Police Service (GPS).
He said at the scene, he saw a lady’s wear soaked with blood.
The MP was of the view that if the owner of the stained nightie can be found, then it would be easier to uncover who was behind the late J.B. Danquah’s murder.
It is unclear what Mr. Agyapong is trying to arrive at, especially at a time he is part of seven other persons the wife of the late MP, Ivy Heward-Mills, has sued.
Ms. Heward-Mills, who recently accused some CID officials probing her late husband’s murder case of sexually harassing her, sued Mr. Agyapong, who himself is a subject murder investigation, for accusing her of having sexual affair with investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
But in spite of the lawsuit, Mr. Agyapong said he will continue to ‘dig’ into the circumstances leading to the murder of the late New Patriotic Party (NPP) MP at East Legon in Accra.
BY Melvin Tarlue
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Amewu unsure of new ECG owners
- 12 Exciting Talents In Europe With African Heritage
- CAF Confederation Cup: Race For Knockout Stage Heats Up
- These 5 car companies are owned by Africans and giving international brands a run for their money
- My ex-staff now hawks tiger nuts; it breaks my heart – UT’s Amoabeng
- 6 alternative ways to celebrate Ghana’s Independence Day
- EOCO to probe US $178 million contract to KelniGVG and Global Voice Group
- How Deputy Commissioner of Police Escaped Being Beheaded During Presidential Election
- DCE Donates 100 bags Of Cement To Logba Tota Community For Tourist Info Centre
- Man Kills Wife, Attempts Suicide At Ashaiman
- Tottenham: Doubts Over Team Mentality Will Remain Until They Win Trophy, Says Lee Dixon
- If There's Anyone Who Disgraced The Presidency, Then It Is Kennedy Agyapong
- Those 13 months in jail were the most difficult period of my life - Kotoko star Kwame Bonsu
- Shutdown Multi Credit Savings And Loans,Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank in Kumasi- CVM To BoG
- Meet the security guard who took bullet for Nkrumah in an attempted assassination in 1964
- NDC has elected 'bloody' flagbearer - David Prah
- Macron Calls For France-Italy Ties To Be Mended
- GN Savings to pay salary arrears of government employees, Zoomlion workers, Pensioners – CEO
- Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru may replace Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor
- Chief Imam In London
- Ayawaso Probe: 30 Persons Conveyed To Brempong’s House To Distribute Food
- Ofosu-Ampofo was never clear-headed, sober enough to lead the NDC – Gyampo
- Swedru Girls' Model Junior High School inaugurated
- Work progressing on N4 footbridges
- Ayawaso Probe: Eye Witness Confesses To Being An Ex-Militia
- Police Mad At NPP – Says NDC
- Effutu branch of GHAPS marks 2019 week celebration
- Multimedia Grabs Top Sports Host
- Student Counsellors of UEW canvass support in the fight against Hepatitis B
- More Car Assembly Plants Coming
- Eric Bekoe Faces Prince Tagoe…In A Special Kotoko-Hearts Clash
- UBA group launches full banking operations in the UK
- Sissala East Patrons Review BECE Results After Poor Performance
- Ghana needs professional Police to ensure peace - Mrs Sackey
- These 5 fuel stations have decreased their fuel prices despite the weak performance of the Ghanaian cedi
- Two of three bank mergers confirmed
- “Kotoko will qualify” - Sarfo Gyamfi
- Hohoe schools observe Ghana's 62nd independence anniversary
- TNMA marks Independence Day celebration with grand parade
- Kasena-Nankana West District Assembly to prosecute households without toilet facilities
- Statement Of Appreciation From NPP BA Regional Youth
- Omni, Sahel Sahara banks merger completed